Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Dong?

mydinars11

Thank you Luigi1 for the link and reply!

Here's a few tips...go to dongtalk.com for updates. Order VD through Wells Fargo Forex, 1.800.678.4653. Only $48 per million VD. That's half of what the online traders charge. The transaction takes about a week & will automatically be deducted from your debit card if you have an account. You can have it delivered to your home or your branch bank. Easy, no hastles.

• Upvote 3

I have 25 Million VD. I plan to by 5 Million a month. Vietnam will become another Japan in 10 years. Vietnam just purchased another 19 tons of gold to back up it's currency...over 26 tons last year. The Dong is for real.

http://english.vietn...ld-hoarder.html

Hi Luigi1.

I'd like to get involved with this currency but know nothing about it. Can you point me in the right direction, not necessarily blogs, but news, just as newspapers, ect. Thank you if you can and thank you if you can not. GLTY and let's hope with all the crazy news, the RV for the IQD happens soon. GLTY and all. Go RV.

• 2 weeks later...

Here's a few tips...go to dongtalk.com for updates. Order VD through Wells Fargo Forex, 1.800.678.4653. Only $48 per million VD. That's half of what the online traders charge. The transaction takes about a week & will automatically be deducted from your debit card if you have an account. You can have it delivered to your home or your branch bank. Easy, no hastles.

Ijust called the 800# that you posted and did reach Wells Fargo Forex of course it was after hours but the recording directed me to www.foriegnexchangeservices.com but when I went to the web site and tried ordering the VD it wasn't listed. I was wondering if they still sold it and if you could only order it over the phone? I'll try by phone as well again tomorrow.

Hi Redwizard, I buy direct from CEI ...... you can check for local area... #888-998-3948 I hope giving a name and number is allowed . It's around $60.00 per million VD and the only denoms, I have been able to get are 100000.00 Hope that helps :)

Ijust called the 800# that you posted and did reach Wells Fargo Forex of course it was after hours but the recording directed me to www.foriegnexchangeservices.com but when I went to the web site and tried ordering the VD it wasn't listed. I was wondering if they still sold it and if you could only order it over the phone? I'll try by phone as well again tomorrow.

ezforex.com

Hi Redwizard, I buy direct from CEI ...... you can check for local area... #888-998-3948 I hope giving a name and number is allowed . It's around $60.00 per million VD and the only denoms, I have been able to get are 100000.00 Hope that helps smile.gif

Hiya Shelley, THANKS for the info. That does help!biggrin.gif

Do you ever pull your Dong out and just looked at it????? And wonder what if???? :huh::lmao: I have 10 mil + in a safe hoping it will change in value.... No one knows....

Thats funny, first part,emot-LMAO.gifemot-LMAO.gif we have several million as well. hope it works out

.........No, I'm not gonna say it.......I think I'd better just leave this one alone........but it is funnier then hell!!!!! laugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif

• Upvote 1

I have 25 Million VD. I plan to by 5 Million a month. Vietnam will become another Japan in 10 years. Vietnam just purchased another 19 tons of gold to back up it's currency...over 26 tons last year. The Dong is for real.

http://english.vietnamnet.vn/en/business/9404/vietnam-is-world-s-2nd-largest-gold-hoarder.html

Back in February they considered three possibilities.

1) Revaluation - not an option as insufficient foreign reserves.

2) Do nothing - The Dong was been traded on the markets at 10-20% below the government's fixed rate. This became a major headache as business must use the government rate in their accounts.

3) Devaluation - Took place on 11th Feb by approx 7%

Vietnam’s fourth devaluation in 15 months to curb the trade deficit and narrow the gap between official and black-market exchange rates runs the risk of spurring inflation from almost a two-year high. The IMF yesterday called for steps to check price gains, while Citigroup said the central bank should have increased interest rates at the same time.

What do you think has changed so much in the last 6 months to justify a large RV? How does Redenomination sound?

Edited by sandyf

Thanks Luigi for starting this thread. I have gotten alot of good information from all the posters.

I don't usually post much but I couldn't resist posting on this thread.

I have a large amount of Dong also and plan to continue increasing what I have on hand as time goes by. Its nice to have another source at a better price.

I have been wondering if anyone knows if Adam will start a DongVets site.

I am really concerned that if he has a Verified Dong owner badge like he does with the Dinar.

Are we going to have to send in a picture of our Dong?blink.gif

Sorry I couldn't resist

• Upvote 2