Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

WTF 14 tr old gets time

Biker

Herd on CNN this morn, an American 14 yr old boy tried in Mexico get a sentence of 3 yrs and fined 400,000 for beheading 4 and killing others for the Mexican drug cartel's . WTF is wrong with this country's rulings . :blink:

Herd on CNN this morn, an American 14 yr old boy tried in Mexico get a sentence of 3 yrs and fined 400,000 for beheading 4 and killing others for the Mexican drug cartel's . WTF is wrong with this country's rulings . :blink:

He beheads 4 people and kills others and gets 3 years... wow, that's harsh... NOT! And how do they expect him to pay the 400,000? Oh yeah... he works for the drug cartel. They are just the kind of thugs that would pay the fine, wait 3 years and give the kid a bonus when he gets out at 17... then they would have their ruthless paid assassin back! angry.gif

Something similar to this happened in Wisconsin once when a young man (16) killed his parents and left the bodies in the house for almost a week. He even had a party for his friends at his house after he killed them. No one suspected anything was wrong until he drove his mom's car into town.... apparently "nobody" but her drove that car, so finally the police came to check it out. He is still serving time and that was some 20 yrs. ago.

If I was the judge he never would have made it to prison ........ I would have just locked him in a room for 10mins with 1 relative or spouce of each of his victims ......

Actually 10 mins is probably too long ...... i'm sure they'd be well finished by then ..... what a sick lil Fu**er.

• Upvote 1

Personally, I think he should have gotten the death penalty. For one, if he at fourteen is kidnapping and beheading people, it is likely that he is seriously damaged beyond repair. This is a person that should never be allowed around civilized people. I don't know if our world will ever give the death penalty to a fourteen year old, however three years? At the very least he should be put in some sort of asylum or mental hospital for life. Michael Myers comes to mind. I'm willing to bet that in about three years there will be reports of people being kidnapped and beheaded.

I'm hoping the poster said WTF because this sentence is far too lenient.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1