Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

3 Days and Counting

Mack0121

WOW this is funny! I tell you all, I never meant for it to get this out of control!!! :lmao:

On a good note, I am still optimistic. I wish my "news" was here already, but I am looking for something - ANYTHING - to be released on HCL. Keep an eye out, leave links to anything you find on the HCL.

Happy Wednesday, all!

FINGERS CROSSED, GO HCL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Upvote 4

Adam you really put your neck on the line about this 10 days stuff and I hope it pays-off.

I always said you are a smart man.

But a caution man is a wiser man. Let's hope everybody go home happy in 3 days. HCL, Chapter 7 or RV if not no love lost.

Porky's Revenge !

Yeah Mack... bout that... piggy may look all innocent and all... but deep down that is one pig you don't wanna mess with! rolleyes.gif You have been duly warned... what happens next is up to you! unsure.gif Piggy has a lot of space taken up in Boot Hill from others that strayed into "the pen"! ohmy.gif Just sayin! Thanks cisole for the "official" Pig approved countdown!biggrin.gif GO RV Already Baby!!!cool.gif

Piggy some words of wisdom here ........if nothing happens in three days I would avoid any offers of apples and a barbecue !!!!!!! :lol: :lol:

Piggy already told me that bacon is a favorite!huh.gif That is one twisted pig!wink.gif

• Upvote 1

Speculation is peaking. Dates and rates predictions being stated every hour and then changing 20 minutes later. Adam has thrown gas on the Guru fire, most if not all are making their predictions in the ten day window. The Guru entertainment has never been better. Day three is here and it seemed the news was quiet on articles about the GOI, HCL and Chapter VII. Interesting.

These commits are IMO and the reference to Adam is not intended in anyway to be negative, please don't take that way. Only respect here.

Stay grounded, calm and be happy

Go RV/RI B)

Thanks. Makes sense....Grounded and calm.. Ok, no problem ( almost).........

Happy....Entirely different story.. I guess we'll see as usual.....

Piggy some words of wisdom here ........if nothing happens in three days I would avoid any offers of apples and a barbecue !!!!!!! :lol: :lol:

I have the pit dug and working on the fire right now for the cute lil piggy :rolleyes:

• Upvote 1

3.....2......1... Three days, won't that be Friday? Banks are closed in Iraq on Fridays. Saturday, banks are closed in Iraq. Sunday? All banks are closed pretty much everywhere except Iraq. I think the "Big News" will be from Adam, "Hey, thanks everyone, I paid off this website for another year, via your donations." Not a stink on Adam or this website, but I "truly" believe that the RV (if it happens) will be late FY12 or early FY13. Everything I know about Intel (Intelligence), and the other networks, there is no mention of anything about CBI, redenomination, revalue, reissue, dropping zeros, etc... I have some people I chat with in Iraq and it's daily use of USD and all the merchants are giving IQD away, because they know it's not going to be worth anything in the near future. My take, hit the negative button now. It's okay.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 3

3.....2......1... Three days, won't that be Friday? Banks are closed in Iraq on Fridays. Saturday, banks are closed in Iraq. Sunday? All banks are closed pretty much everywhere except Iraq. I think the "Big News" will be from Adam, "Hey, thanks everyone, I paid off this website for another year, via your donations." Not a stink on Adam or this website, but I "truly" believe that the RV (if it happens) will be late FY12 or early FY13. Everything I know about Intel (Intelligence), and the other networks, there is no mention of anything about CBI, redenomination, revalue, reissue, dropping zeros, etc... I have some people I chat with in Iraq and it's daily use of USD and all the merchants are giving IQD away, because they know it's not going to be worth anything in the near future. My take, hit the negative button now. It's okay.

Everyone's allowed their opinion but anyone who claims to "know something" before it happens is full of it in my opinion. No negative from me. We are all speculating pure and simple. I think this site if full of knowledeable investors who bring a lot of good discussion to the forum. Will it be today or tomorrow or next year...who knows but it certainly looks better than ever and I can't think of any better way to travel this journey. There are a lot of good people here...thanks everyone! I have learned a lot on this ride. :D

Now GOOOOOO RV!!!

• Upvote 1

I don't think the average guy on the streets of Iraq knows didley squat about an RV or anything related to it. I think the average Iraqi is more concerned about rebuilding their homes and restoring their water and electricity.

• Upvote 2

I just pray and hope that people keep a straight head about this info. No disrespect intended but we have been down this road so many times, all the street signs look the same. Here's to hoping!!!

I with ya on that,sadly I see some here already loadin there P-shooters