Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Obama signed off on RV

bkharmony

It could easily be 11 USD to 1 dinar if the USD drops in value significantly due to downgrading our credit rating and basically defaulting on our public debt. I can see the dollar being worth 1/4 of what it is now with that happening. Think not? I'd do more research on it if I were you...

I have to agree with you there. If the Dollar drops in value that will make our dinars worth more.

The crappy thing about this whole post is that i recently got a call from my wife of all people who tends to look at me like this :angry: when i mention the dinar..well she heard of some ridiculous numbers being thrown out there also.(Not gonna mention what# it is because its irrelevant We'll see it when CBI shows it). BTW she doesn't have the time or patience to read forums or dinar related news sites. Have Faith people. Were almost there!!! :D

Well if today is Your Birthday....may all your wishes come true!!! :D :D

Thank you. The 28th is my birthday. I hope all of our wishes come true in this investment. But based on predictions I've been hearing since making this investment I think I'll probably go to work tomorrow too just in case. ;)

Just a though...How can us say Obama has nothing to do with the RV.. The USA has spent billion and billions to free Iraq. We did it for oil and everything comes down to cash. We probably put most of their leader's in power positions so we can control the oil (Cash) If you don't think it true or even possible you live with blinder on. USA will benefit some how from all this..Bush and the friends lied to us and started this for a reason. (Cash). You can bet Obama and other leaders of the world have their finger on the RV button.

My.02

The USA Has Everything To Do With The RV!!!!!!!!!

• Upvote 1

Maybe, just maybe, if it lopps, it might be $11.04. Do this math: $1,000,000 dinar/lop 1000= $1,000 new whatever. Then the new $1,000 X $11.04= $11,040 USD-------------not a bad return if you paid approx $1100.

Not a bad return in general, I'll concede... But also not so hot after a 7 year wait.........But..... I'll still take it if I have to...

I learned to be flexible on things I can't control.

Edited by umbertino

Wow just checked out Yahoo finance!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Cant believe its finally done and pinging bank screens for friends mothers bank tellers since Obama just signed it off whilst round at the Bushs ranch for dinner with Tony Blair!

$11 RV Baby

2dtvtci.jpg

Ya, I think your drawing was supposed to go down not up, but you get +1 for trying.

• Upvote 1

Has anyone seen this yet??????????

[Agift4u] Here is what I just received....Obama has signed off on the RV for Thursday. Apparently the people involved have a copy of his signature for Thursday. He wants everyone involved to give him credit for the RV. The rumor is $7 to $11 USD. This is what I have been told. Lets see if this pans out. 1:32 PM [TimW] Just received....It has been confirmed by 3 sources now for Thursday. A banker in Canada says $11.04. If that is Canadian money were only talking about 5 cents difference from USD. Here again lets see what happens on Thursday and how close I am to the rate which I said before FROM $7 TO $11

It's still a lie.........no matter how many times it's posted!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Pure Fluff B.S.!!!!! Where do you people come up with this crap? No way in Hell it will be 11.04. Nuff Said

What the heck is up with this "Nuff Said" Got Tobacco Chew in the Cheek Crap?

It is Nuff said when EVERYONE or ADAM says it is and no one else. So, Cowboy up to macho land out yonder Hoss.

PERIOD.

Edited by ogmious9
  • Upvote 1