Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Obama signed off on RV

bkharmony

NOT FROM ME!!!!

Ok-pick your jaw off the floor and read this one!!!!!!

earp12: OKAY GUYS………..new intel from someone I know personally…………..if that clerk saw this then it has to be in the computer……………

This is a report; This ain’t no dxxn rumor, it happened to my friend Jerry in Phoenix on McDowell Road today Tuesday, 7/26/2011.

My friend Jerry just called after almost having a heart attack.

He went into his Chase Branch in PHX and asked if they could cash his Dinar.

The teller told him yes at $ 8.71, how many do you have? “A couple of Million” and went to his vehicle to bring them in.

The Teller then said he had to get a manager for that amount.

The Manager looked it up and said “I’m sorry but we cannot give you that rate YET.

He took Jerry’s name and phone number "and will call him" when

Uh huh! rolleyes.gif

post-33230-131177555262_thumb.jpg

Edited by RodandStaff

I just read on two other sites that rumor has it O signed off on the RV for Thursday.....however, it might not be announced until Saturday.......Sorry everyone, I am clueless how to copy andf paste or send links.....Where's Easyrider or Dinarthug when you need them???? I'm sure you will see the written proof soon.....Hopefully...............GO RV PLEASE!!!!!!

Go figure!!! Another Thursday RV with announcement over the weekend and cash-in starting Monday.......or maybe Tuesday......or maybe later.....sigh

I just read on two other sites that rumor has it O signed off on the RV for Thursday.....however, it might not be announced until Saturday.......Sorry everyone, I am clueless how to copy andf paste or send links.....Where's Easyrider or Dinarthug when you need them???? I'm sure you will see the written proof soon.....Hopefully...............GO RV PLEASE!!!!!!

Why can't somebody be correct for a change?!!?

... this can't possibly be considered a bona fide, legitimate investment. I was scammed! I think you're being scammed.

This is currency SPECULATION, not an investment. The term, "speculation," contrasts with the term "investment," which is a financial operation that promises safety of principal and a satisfactory return. You will only get what the currency is worth at any given time based on many unknown and unpredictable factors. So man-up and identify yourself as a financial speculator. Basically, those of us who own dinar are gamblers.

In this game there are no guarantees. Sorry if someone told you otherwise. True, your pieces of paper will be worth SOMETHING whenever you exchange them, but that might not buy you a dinner at Mickie D's. On the other hand, it might buy you the keys to the kingdom. Expect the unexpected. And as always, positive thinking can't hurt.

Edited by good4all

Obama has nothing to do with Iraqi currency.

Just a though...How can us say Obama has nothing to do with the RV.. The USA has spent billion and billions to free Iraq. We did it for oil and everything comes down to cash. We probably put most of their leader's in power positions so we can control the oil (Cash) If you don't think it true or even possible you live with blinder on. USA will benefit some how from all this..Bush and the friends lied to us and started this for a reason. (Cash). You can bet Obama and other leaders of the world have their finger on the RV button.

My.02

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Wow just checked out Yahoo finance!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Cant believe its finally done and pinging bank screens for friends mothers bank tellers since Obama just signed it off whilst round at the Bushs ranch for dinner with Tony Blair!

$11 RV Baby

2dtvtci.jpg

Edited by webup
  • Upvote 2

It could easily be 11 USD to 1 dinar if the USD drops in value significantly due to downgrading our credit rating and basically defaulting on our public debt. I can see the dollar being worth 1/4 of what it is now with that happening. Think not? I'd do more research on it if I were you...

I think not.