Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Obama signed off on RV

bkharmony

Has anyone seen this yet??????????

[Agift4u] Here is what I just received....Obama has signed off on the RV for Thursday. Apparently the people involved have a copy of his signature for Thursday. He wants everyone involved to give him credit for the RV. The rumor is $7 to $11 USD. This is what I have been told. Lets see if this pans out. 1:32 PM [TimW] Just received....It has been confirmed by 3 sources now for Thursday. A banker in Canada says $11.04. If that is Canadian money were only talking about 5 cents difference from USD. Here again lets see what happens on Thursday and how close I am to the rate which I said before FROM $7 TO $11

• Upvote 9
  • Downvote 35

[Agift4u] Here is what I just received....Obama has signed off on the RV for Thursday. Apparently the people involved have a copy of his signature for Thursday. He wants everyone involved to give him credit for the RV. The rumor is $7 to $11 USD. This is what I have been told. Lets see if this pans out. 1:32 PM [TimW] Just received....It has been confirmed by 3 sources now for Thursday. A banker in Canada says $11.04. If that is Canadian money were only talking about 5 cents difference from USD. Here again lets see what happens on Thursday and how close I am to the rate which I said before FROM $7 TO $11

Obama has nothing to do with Iraqi currency.

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 1

Pure Fluff B.S.!!!!! Where do you people come up with this crap? No way in Hell it will be 11.04. Nuff Said

It could easily be 11 USD to 1 dinar if the USD drops in value significantly due to downgrading our credit rating and basically defaulting on our public debt. I can see the dollar being worth 1/4 of what it is now with that happening. Think not? I'd do more research on it if I were you...

• Upvote 2

I have reserached it since I bought my Dinar in 2004. How much you want to bet on 11.04 and your research? Have been around a while and if you want to believe that B.S. go ahead, I live in the real world and be thankful if it comes out ar .10. Nuff said on the subject.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

YES!!! What a birthday present that will be!!!!!!! :D Think I'll still go to work today just in case :rolleyes:

• Upvote 1

It could easily be 11 USD to 1 dinar if the USD drops in value significantly due to downgrading our credit rating and basically defaulting on our public debt. I can see the dollar being worth 1/4 of what it is now with that happening. Think not? I'd do more research on it if I were you...

Exactly!! I brought up this same issue last September when I joined but was called rash because the usd would never default before the rapture.

awe buffalo biscuits i truely hope there is no one dumb enough to believe this crap.

NOT FROM ME!!!!

July 26th, 2011 04:21 pm · Posted in DOOZIES

3:32:52 PM] [TimW] Here is what I just received…..Obama has signed off on the RV for Thursday. Apparently the people involved have a copy of his signature for Thursday. He wants everyone involved to give him credit for the RV. The rumor is $ 7 to $ 11 USD. This is what I have been told. Lets see if this pans out. [TimW] Just received ……It has been confirmed by 3 sources now for Thursday. A banker in Canada says $ 11.04. If that is Canadian money were only talking about 5 cents difference from USD. Here again lets see what happens on Thursday and how close I am to the rate which I said before from $ 7 to $ 11.

Ok-pick your jaw off the floor and read this one!!!!!!

earp12: OKAY GUYS………..new intel from someone I know personally…………..if that clerk saw this then it has to be in the computer……………

This is a report; This ain’t no dxxn rumor, it happened to my friend Jerry in Phoenix on McDowell Road today Tuesday, 7/26/2011.

My friend Jerry just called after almost having a heart attack.

He went into his Chase Branch in PHX and asked if they could cash his Dinar.

The teller told him yes at $ 8.71, how many do you have? “A couple of Million” and went to his vehicle to bring them in.

The Teller then said he had to get a manager for that amount.

The Manager looked it up and said “I’m sorry but we cannot give you that rate YET.

He took Jerry’s name and phone number and will call him when

Waiting on Adam to confirm this..smile.gif

Signed for Thursday

Announced Saturday

Might not see it until Sunday due to Iraq

Might not see it until Monday due to USA

Tuesday something happened

<repeate corus>

*** It will happen when it happens folks ... hopefully sooner than later though. ***

Hmmm, today is Wednesday, isn't it? It's time again for the "impeccable intel" to get us hyped thru the weekend.

If Washington and the UST remain on this path of insanity, we may well see 1 USD/11 IQD pair, but it may not be because IQD RV'd at all. The USD could tank. We need a strong dollar, or this RV may mean very little. Not being skeptical, but man, we need strong, pro-american men and women in Washington! I say, identify the bums doing this to our economy, vote em out, have congressional hearings, gather the evidence, and take the traitors to court! Wow, I must have gotten up on the wrong side of the bed..... I better go back to my room and try again. Still contented, but concerned, in Kansas....

• Upvote 2

I just read on two other sites that rumor has it O signed off on the RV for Thursday.....however, it might not be announced until Saturday.......Sorry everyone, I am clueless how to copy andf paste or send links.....Where's Easyrider or Dinarthug when you need them???? I'm sure you will see the written proof soon.....Hopefully...............GO RV PLEASE!!!!!!

LOL,, SORRY NEWBIE, BUT THIS IS NOTHING BUT A RUMOR. :lol:

Edited by mrref
  • Upvote 1

It is funny that to get through anything in the US government it is more than Obama that has to vote and agree, yet Obama is the sole person controlling the RV. Congress or the Senate is not involved?? I would like to assume that Obama currently has much bigger issues to deal with rather than signing off (even if he had the power) for anything in Iraq. If I remember reading correctly the World Bank is the one that devalued their money and that did not require any US president to sign off to do that. Please use some common sense. When the ass clowns called gurus run out of thing to gauge why it is done and not happened, then reach for something else they figure people will but into, and the sad thing is some people believe it. There are probably people out there who actually believe Obama is controlling the RV. The RV was never dictated to solve the debt crisis or raise or lower the debt ceiling. It just so happens that this discussion is going on around the time the US is in trouble. If this was not an issue, they would find something else that applied to this.

Here's some real info. To copy and paste: 1. Hold down the left button on the mouse and highlight the text you wish to copy 2. Click the right button on the mouse and choose "copy" 3. Go to where you want to paste, click the right button and choose "paste" Ta-da, you've published your first dinar rumor!! B)

One thing I have heard from a patient of mine, is that the UN..or IMF... (I'm sorry, I can't remember which one he said) needed at least an 85% vote to push the RV through, but that the US accounts for 16%... giving them 84% 'go 'head' and leaving us as the 'hold up'.

Is this true or is this just more rumor dribble?