Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Obama signed off on RV

bkharmony

I just read on two other sites that rumor has it O signed off on the RV for Thursday.....however, it might not be announced until Saturday.......Sorry everyone, I am clueless how to copy andf paste or send links.....Where's Easyrider or Dinarthug when you need them???? I'm sure you will see the written proof soon.....Hopefully...............GO RV PLEASE!!!!!!

• Upvote 7
  • Downvote 6

I just read on two other sites that rumor has it O signed off on the RV for Thursday.....however, it might not be announced until Saturday.......Sorry everyone, I am clueless how to copy andf paste or send links.....Where's Easyrider or Dinarthug when you need them???? I'm sure you will see the written proof soon.....Hopefully...............GO RV PLEASE!!!!!!

It's just Okie and Bluwolf and crew...don't worry, they'll say the same thing tomorrow, so you have time to learn how to copy and paste! :blink:

• Upvote 1

NOT FROM ME!!!!

July 26th, 2011 04:21 pm · Posted in DOOZIES

3:32:52 PM] [TimW] Here is what I just received…..Obama has signed off on the RV for Thursday. Apparently the people involved have a copy of his signature for Thursday. He wants everyone involved to give him credit for the RV. The rumor is $ 7 to $ 11 USD. This is what I have been told. Lets see if this pans out. [TimW] Just received ……It has been confirmed by 3 sources now for Thursday. A banker in Canada says $ 11.04. If that is Canadian money were only talking about 5 cents difference from USD. Here again lets see what happens on Thursday and how close I am to the rate which I said before from $ 7 to $ 11.

Ok-pick your jaw off the floor and read this one!!!!!!

earp12: OKAY GUYS………..new intel from someone I know personally…………..if that clerk saw this then it has to be in the computer……………

This is a report; This ain’t no dxxn rumor, it happened to my friend Jerry in Phoenix on McDowell Road today Tuesday, 7/26/2011.

My friend Jerry just called after almost having a heart attack.

He went into his Chase Branch in PHX and asked if they could cash his Dinar.

The teller told him yes at $ 8.71, how many do you have? “A couple of Million” and went to his vehicle to bring them in.

The Teller then said he had to get a manager for that amount.

The Manager looked it up and said “I’m sorry but we cannot give you that rate YET.

He took Jerry’s name and phone number and will call him when

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

Signed for Thursday

Announced Saturday

Might not see it until Sunday due to Iraq

Might not see it until Monday due to USA

Tuesday something happened

<repeate corus>

*** It will happen when it happens folks ... hopefully sooner than later though. ***

• Upvote 9

Obama has no say in the RV, Why would you think it was up to him to sigh off on another countries currency??

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Obama has a small issue of the debt ceiling to get resolved.Obama has zero control of the RV. Anyone holding their breath for Obama will wait till hell freezes over before an RV occurs.

Edited by sheik
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Don't bother........it's a flat out lie from the loony toon gurus

• Upvote 1

Signed for Thursday

Announced Saturday

Might not see it until Sunday due to Iraq

Might not see it until Monday due to USA

Tuesday something happened

<repeate corus>

*** It will happen when it happens folks ... hopefully sooner than later though. ***

wash rinse repeat

• Upvote 1