Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

DINAR HOLDING ON YAHOO FINANCE FOR 10 MINUTES AT .O5 GBP PER DINAR

kennyw

Here we go again. Thought we were going to make it one day without seeing reports of the strange happenings on Yahoo. This stuff's been happening for 2 weeks and has generated more posts than any other subject. The consensus is that this is a glitch in Yahoo, or that they are generating this "anomaly" to generate traffic.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Exactly! Come on everybody. his title says "DINAR HOLDING ON YAHOO FINANCE FOR 10 MINUTES..."

You seriously need a link????????????????? Figure it out on your own next time...geniuses

And while you're getting me that link, could you go ahead and chew up all my food and spit it in mouth like a bird??? The "NO LINK" complaint may work when someone is posting serious news. But some of this we could probably figure out on our own.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

Yes I agree all they know is link or link please. Read where it is posted and look for yourself. Now all you LINK people can bash away. the link to do this is at bottom right

Good stuff!! These are the guys that hear wind, lightning and thunder then walk outside and look up to see if it's raining while it's pouring down!!!

• Upvote 1