Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

OMG Can you BELIEVE this?

divemaster5734

and this promotes what?????????...............could it be hatred.........comparing the president to OJ is sick but that is extremism....you may disagree with Obama but there should be a more tasteful way to display it.......I don't wear a shirt that blast GW because my cousin was killed in Iraq because he was killed in Iraq for an unjust war in Iraq

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 9

and this promotes what?????????...............could it be hatred.........comparing the president to OJ is sick but that is extremism....you may disagree with Obama but there should be a more tasteful way to display it.......I don't wear a shirt that blast GW because my cousin was killed in Iraq because he was killed in Iraq for an unjust war in Iraq

I bet your cousin didn't believe that or he wouldn't have volunteered. You should try honoring him, instead of insulting his service and his life by this selfish opinionated

comment.

-

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 1

I bet your cousin didn't believe that or he wouldn't have volunteered. You should try honoring him, instead of insulting his service and his life by this selfish opinionated

comment.

-

we do not insult our family member but many in our family disagree with the Bush admistration misleading the US in this war we will never know if he would have volunteered if the Bush administration had not have misled the America public........if Gen. Powell was misled there was a problem with lies from the Bush administration........you may have had a different view if you were in our shoes.....You see nothing wrong comparing Obama with a killer like OJ.....emotion can be very powerful......how would you feel if this president was assinated by some nut over a silly shirt.....imo there is no place for things that have anything that might add fire to violence....

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

we do not insult our family member but many in our family disagree with the Bush admistration misleading the US in this war we will never know if he would have volunteered if the Bush administration had not have misled the America public........if Gen. Powell was misled there was a problem with lies from the Bush administration........you may have had a different view if you were in our shoes.....You see nothing wrong comparing Obama with a killer like OJ.....emotion can be very powerful......how would you feel if this president was assinated by some nut over a silly shirt.....imo there is no place for things that have anything that might add fire to violence....

Many people have said that the Bush Administration was misleadning the US about the Iraq War, but I believe that everyone was going on what information that was available. Suddam Hussein had MANY opportunities to avoid the war and he passed them all up. Suddam Hussein was the one that was thumbing his nose at the United Nations Resolutions and starving his people through the Oil For Food Program, with his under the table payoffs to U.N. Officials. Suddam Hussein invaded Kuwait, and lost the first Gulf War and Iraq was under futher sanctions because of it. He was killing his own people, and we have evidence of it by the mass graves they keep finding. You think it is an unjust war, I feel that even without the evidence they had, they should have went in, just because Hussein wasn't abiding by the U.N. Sanctions which he agreed to in the first Gulf War. Many Iraqi's are happy the USA got rid of Saddam, you just don't hear it, because the Liberal Media doesn't want you to know.

Concerning Obama and this T-shirt, you're reading it wrong. The T-Shirt is an analogy, it means Obama is killing the United States with his love (Policies), its an opinion, it is not advocating assassinating B.O.. And there never was a t-shirt, or a sign, or a record that caused someone to kill. Its the way they were raised and their mental attitude that causes someone to kill.

I really an sorry for the loss of your cousin. :(

-

• Upvote 5

Many people have said that the Bush Administration was misleadning the US about the Iraq War, but I believe that everyone was going on what information that was available. Suddam Hussein had MANY opportunities to avoid the war and he passed them all up. Suddam Hussein was the one that was thumbing his nose at the United Nations Resolutions and starving his people through the Oil For Food Program, with his under the table payoffs to U.N. Officials. Suddam Hussein invaded Kuwait, and lost the first Gulf War and Iraq was under futher sanctions because of it. He was killing his own people, and we have evidence of it by the mass graves they keep finding. You think it is an unjust war, I feel that even without the evidence they had, they should have went in, just because Hussein wasn't abiding by the U.N. Sanctions which he agreed to in the first Gulf War. Many Iraqi's are happy the USA got rid of Saddam, you just don't hear it, because the Liberal Media doesn't want you to know.

Concerning Obama and this T-shirt, you're reading it wrong. The T-Shirt is an analogy, it means Obama is killing the United States with his love (Policies), its an opinion, it is not advocating assassinating B.O.. And there never was a t-shirt, or a sign, or a record that caused someone to kill. Its the way they were raised and their mental attitude that causes someone to kill.

I really an sorry for the loss of your cousin

Willow markinsa man u need to realize it takes to to tangle look at this greatt country in turmoil! What say uuuuu!

-

Yeah, I mean how can you even begin to compare OJ to Obama? OJ killed two people. Obama is responsible for thousands and the numbers keep growing as he invades more countries witthout any congressional authority. Unlawful wars is genocide. It is long past the time for impeachment!

• Upvote 1

Okay ... I do not believe in bashing. I most certainly do not believe in Americans bashing, as in mudslinging, and nastiness, when it comes to their own President. Hate him if you want, but take the next voting challenge and have your say at the poles, and if possible, all the way there by talking with people in a sane and rational way, preferrably face to face.

However ... all that said ... I do like the T-Shirt. I like even better that it is on a regular, ordinary, "no-frills" American, not some great beautiy living a life of airbrushed photos and two-cup-larger enhancements.

Yup, I did enjoy this. Yup, I am totally shameless in this. Yup, I will do penance ... tomorrow.

;)

smee2

Personally I often feel as you do, that a lot of the bashing that goes on is so close to hatred I just don't want to be associated with it, not even enough to say it is sickening, 'cause then someone knows I read the darned thing. I am sorry this hurt you. A lot of these posts have hurt me for similar reasons. However, I found it funny. Maybe my funny bone is in deep need of counselling or mechanical repair. And for the fact that I laughed, when you cried, and became angry, I apologize. That's all I can do.

:(

smee2

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1