Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

I have 20 million Dinar for sale

DCupp

DCupp

I live in Melbourne (FL of course) and would love to get some of your IQD's, but I am unemployed at this time and funds are tough to come by.

Do you need an indentured servant? A mechanic, dog walker, painter ?

Let me know if there is any way we can barter.

<---- Will work for Dinars!

• Upvote 1

DCupp & teddyjay

If you two intend to keep throwing insults back and forth I will be forced to close this thread. Please stop now !

emot-shakehead.gif I'm confused. teddyjay questions DCupp's authenticity, and DCupp replies validating his authenticity and ends the post with "God Bless" and you're threatening to put a stop to this? This thread is filled with uplifting support and solutions and you're feeling the need to step in? Wow!!! Were you just in a tough space Thursday afternoon? Hope all is better now. emot-hug.gif let's hug it out!

• Upvote 2

if your priorities say you need to sell, sell just what you need to sell...I sold some a few months ago on another site, and everyone told me the same ole thing...DON't Sell now. wait 3 more days, wait another week, new intel says don't sell...and everyone who told me not to sell because it was going to RV was wrong, just like all of the GURU'S.........sell what you need to sell, then when you get a chance pick up some more a lil at a time on E Bay

DCupp & teddyjay

If you two intend to keep throwing insults back and forth I will be forced to close this thread. Please stop now !

Chillage dude! Read the posts more carefully... it's all good, they handled their own misunderstanding and didn't need a slap down... just my opinion.wink.gif

• Upvote 2