Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

I have 20 million Dinar for sale

DCupp

I have 20 million dinar for sale in NEW uncirculated 25,000 notes. if you are interested please let me know. I hate to sell but believe it is time for me to get off this ride. Id like to get $1,150.00 per 1 million Dinar . Please no bashers only serious honest people need to apply. Im in Fort Lauderdale Florida and can meet anyone in my area at a local bank if you wish. I am more than happy to talk with anyone on the phone or in person whom is interested.

Thanks.

I WISH I HAD 20 MIL. OF IRAQI DINARS!!!! HOW CAN I CONTACT YOU TO PURCHASE SOME?

Thanks for your support guys. I will hold off a few days to see what all the BIG news is about and decide from there. If you are interested after all this comes to light I will post my email so you can contact me. Thanks again guys and gals.

Hate to rain on the parade, but Adam just got thru with his weekly chat and he is not very optimistic about RV until after Ramadan. Sorry!

"Tomorrow is the most important thing in life. Comes into us at midnight very clean. It's perfect when it arrives and it puts itself in our hands. It hopes we've learned something from yesterday ." John Wayne

smile.gif

• Upvote 2

Hey DCupp, I live local to you, Ft Laud... Other than buying dinar, If there is anyway I can help, Please know I am your neighbor.. :wave: contact me if you need me. At least make sure not to sell before 8/2 I'm pretty sure you will hear some kind of news on which way to go..

Hey DCupp, I live local to you, Ft Laud... Other than buying dinar, If there is anyway I can help, Please know I am your neighbor.. :wave: contact me if you need me. At least make sure not to sell before 8/2 I'm pretty sure you will hear some kind of news on which way to go..

Thank you shelley! Ill keep that in mind. :D

• Upvote 1

Dcupp, I'm here in Fort Lauderdale/Dania Bch off Griffin Road. I'm good for a million if you have to sell, you can message me. My personal opinion since Adam made a statement I would hold off for a while and see what happens.

I left you a message on your wall.

• Upvote 1

DCupp if it is a money issue and you need to sell 1 million I am in Pompano Beach and able to help. I would prefer you wait till the first if you can, but if you need a little cash just contact me.

I sent you a message. check your profile. :)

• Upvote 1

No bashing here. I wanted to point out that during this entire ride Adam has never made any type of prediction. I am not sure on your situation and I realize it is none of my business, however, I would encourage you to hold out for another 3 days. If there is something so pressing that you cant, maybe I can help? let me know.

Quietlearner

"Buy on the rumor, Sell on the news!"

Yes he has. He's the one that started the ten day countdown to RV. Adam is also the one that said today, 1st of September if it doesn't go this week. Don't fool yourself.

I have 20 million dinar for sale in NEW uncirculated 25,000 notes. if you are interested please let me know. I hate to sell but believe it is time for me to get off this ride. Id like to get $1,150.00 per 1 million Dinar . Please no bashers only serious honest people need to apply. Im in Fort Lauderdale Florida and can meet anyone in my area at a local bank if you wish. I am more than happy to talk with anyone on the phone or in person whom is interested.

Thanks.

wow my friend, if you have that much coin to spend om dinar, you can't be to far gone , hold it ,it may pan out for you, good luck............... P.S I could do 3000.00 . Ha Jk take care

Dcupp, I'm very new to all of this...but I've become suspicious of things getting posted as you are probably well aware of and the fact that you were/ are trying to sell such a tremeneously large amount of dinar at this point when we are close to the end (according to many) and that you were asking so close to what a dealer would sell for, made me think that your a wolf in sheepskin clothing...Honestly, it is nothing personal, I'm just seeking honesty and truth as I believe the people here have been on such a long ride with this investment and they deserve nothing less.

Forgive me if I seemed cold...Have a good one.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

Thanks.

Hang in there DCupp... I think the next few days will make it clear what is shaking with the dinar. It looks like you have found that there are some very good folks on this ride as well.... and that is priceless. Keep lookin up! smile.gif

Dcupp, I'm very new to all of this...but I've become suspicious of things getting posted as you are probably well aware of and the fact that you were/ are trying to sell such a tremeneously large amount of dinar at this point when we are close to the end (according to many) and that you were asking so close to what a dealer would sell for, made me think that your a wolf in sheepskin clothing...Honestly, it is nothing personal, I'm just seeking honesty and truth as I believe the people here have been on such a long ride with this investment and they deserve nothing less.

Forgive me if I seemed cold...Have a good one.

:blink: :blink: :blink: Ba hahahahahahahaha! :lol: :lol: :lol: You said it your self. Yo havent been here very long. I have been hearing, like many others that we are at the end of this ride for a long long LONG time now. If you read my post it states very clearly to those that are close to my area that I will meet them any where they want to for a trade. (bank,police station, the popes house) I dont appreciate being called a crook or a "wolf" as you put it. If you dont trust me then you dont have to buy from me. Have a good day and God bless. :P

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 1

On Last night's chat....Adam said if it doesn't RV before Ramadan.....it might not until AFTER -- which is September 1st. DO NOT SELL. From all the sites I visit--EVERYONE thinks we're at the end of the ride. Now would be a time to REALLY NOT SELL. Ramadan happens the entire month of August....so if it doesn't RV now...>WAIT until AFTER Ramadan when the country gets back to business.

Rico

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Adam did not say the currency would revalue withing 10 days people, only that some good news is anticipated, so don't get your hopes too high, this 10 day countdown posted in the forums is a bit rediculous, imo.

In fact - if you look at Adam's last chat, he said he's afraid nothing will be done until after Ramadan. Not good news there, but I don't think we'll have to wait that long.

I didn't see any insults from DCupp, Mod ... lighten up. Useless post by teddyjay.

Thanks for having my back. B) Im not sure why the mod growled at me lol . These guys get on a power trip sometimes I think. Oh well. hope you all have a GREAT weekend.

• Upvote 3

Thanks for having my back. B) Im not sure why the mod growled at me lol . These guys get on a power trip sometimes I think. Oh well. hope you all have a GREAT weekend.

Just gotta say DCupp... whenever I read your post there is this voice in my head that sounds a lot like the Duke... dunno why? wink.gif Respect to John Wayne, a man who proudly loved his country, but humbly loved his fellow man. You take care ... whatever your voice sounds like! biggrin.gif

Curious.... Are you the same D Cupp that is in AutoXTen?

Thanks.