Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

I have 20 million Dinar for sale

DCupp

I have 20 million dinar for sale in NEW uncirculated 25,000 notes. if you are interested please let me know. I hate to sell but believe it is time for me to get off this ride. Id like to get $1,150.00 per 1 million Dinar . Please no bashers only serious honest people need to apply. Im in Fort Lauderdale Florida and can meet anyone in my area at a local bank if you wish. I am more than happy to talk with anyone on the phone or in person whom is interested.

Thanks.

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

I have 20 million dinar for sale in NEW uncirculated 25,000 notes. if you are interested please let me know. I hate to sell but believe it is time for me to get off this ride. Id like to get $1,150.00 per 1 million Dinar . Please no bashers only serious honest people need to apply. Im in Fort Lauderdale Florida and can meet anyone in my area at a local bank if you wish. I am more than happy to talk with anyone on the phone or in person whom is interested.

Thanks.

DO NOT SELL, YET !

• Upvote 3

Thanks.

No bashing here. I wanted to point out that during this entire ride Adam has never made any type of prediction. I am not sure on your situation and I realize it is none of my business, however, I would encourage you to hold out for another 3 days. If there is something so pressing that you cant, maybe I can help? let me know.

Quietlearner

"Buy on the rumor, Sell on the news!"

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

There really are alot of good people on this sight. Its very up lifting sometimes to find that there are such GREAT people left out there. I must have missed something tho. Did Adam make a prediction? I can wait on selling . im not pressed, only trying to save my eyesight from stairing at this computer screen :-)

• Upvote 5

There really are alot of good people on this sight. Its very up lifting sometimes to find that there are such GREAT people left out there. I must have missed something tho. Did Adam make a prediction? I can wait on selling . im not pressed, only trying to save my eyesight from stairing at this computer screen :-)

Might need to hold off for a while...just in case..If RV happens you sure will be upset!!!!sad.gif

• Upvote 2

Dinar Investors of the World!

Hi xxxx,

Adam Montana with a short email... I won't take

much of your time, this one is short and sweet!

In my humble opinion, we are set to see some big

news in the next 10 days!

Unfortunately, Ramadan is right around the corner...

and nothing happens during Ramadan.

What does that mean to you?

Hopefully it means we are on a "10 day or less"

countdown!

************* Sponsor ********************

Are you Trading online?

This company provides indicators, trading signals, market

analysis, real time news feeds, sophisticated charts and more

in order for you to trade to your maximum potential.

Act now and you can practice trading with $100,000 of

virtual funds in order to grow your experience!

Link: http://iqd.me/l/avafx

************* /Sponsor *******************

I'll be in touch soon. Hopefully REAL soon!

Warmest RV regards,

- Adam Montana

P.S. If this DOES happen in the next 10 days, you

better be a VIP member before it goes down! Don't

put it off any longer - in fact, I'll give you a

20% discount code right here!

Link: http://iqd.me/l/order

Discount Code: newsletter20

See you in VIP!!!

P.P.S. That code will even work on the Platinum

VIP option! A better deal will NOT be found!

===========

This email sent as a free service from Adam Montana

of http://dinarnews.net / dinarspeculation.com /

rvintel.com / dinarvets.com / etc and is meant for

discussion purposes only. To discuss, please go

to the link in the email. Do not reply to this

email! You'll be put in queue behind 20,000 other

subscribers and although I try to respond to

everyone... well, you know.

None of the information included in this email is

intended to be advice of any sort. Always consult

a financial professional before making any investment

decisions.

If this email was forwarded to you and you would

like to be included in future mailings, please go

to: http://dinarspeculation.com/subscribe.php

Adam Montana

d/b/a DinarNews.net

691 S Green Bay Rd #120

Neenah WI 54956

=========================================================

That was e-mailed out on the 20th :)

• Upvote 2

Dinar Investors of the World!

Hi xxxx,

Adam Montana with a short email... I won't take

much of your time, this one is short and sweet!

In my humble opinion, we are set to see some big

news in the next 10 days!

Unfortunately, Ramadan is right around the corner...

and nothing happens during Ramadan.

What does that mean to you?

Hopefully it means we are on a "10 day or less"

countdown!

************* Sponsor ********************

Are you Trading online?

This company provides indicators, trading signals, market

analysis, real time news feeds, sophisticated charts and more

in order for you to trade to your maximum potential.

Act now and you can practice trading with $100,000 of

virtual funds in order to grow your experience!

Link: http://iqd.me/l/avafx

************* /Sponsor *******************

I'll be in touch soon. Hopefully REAL soon!

Warmest RV regards,

- Adam Montana

P.S. If this DOES happen in the next 10 days, you

better be a VIP member before it goes down! Don't

put it off any longer - in fact, I'll give you a

20% discount code right here!

Link: http://iqd.me/l/order

Discount Code: newsletter20

See you in VIP!!!

P.P.S. That code will even work on the Platinum

VIP option! A better deal will NOT be found!

===========

This email sent as a free service from Adam Montana

of http://dinarnews.net / dinarspeculation.com /

rvintel.com / dinarvets.com / etc and is meant for

discussion purposes only. To discuss, please go

to the link in the email. Do not reply to this

email! You'll be put in queue behind 20,000 other

subscribers and although I try to respond to

everyone... well, you know.

None of the information included in this email is

intended to be advice of any sort. Always consult

a financial professional before making any investment

decisions.

If this email was forwarded to you and you would

like to be included in future mailings, please go

to: http://dinarspeculation.com/subscribe.php

Adam Montana

d/b/a DinarNews.net

691 S Green Bay Rd #120

Neenah WI 54956

=========================================================

That was e-mailed out on the 20th :)

You beat me to it...I was going to send this to her to let her read it!! Hold off on selling and if you must sell, try selling a small amount.

• Upvote 1

DCupp if it is a money issue and you need to sell 1 million I am in Pompano Beach and able to help. I would prefer you wait till the first if you can, but if you need a little cash just contact me.

Your just right up the road :) I can wait untill the first. I am happy to know that your close tho. This way you know what your getting before you have to send money out. It be really easy to meet in a bank lobby somewhere if we have to. Contact me on the first. thanks again.

• Upvote 1

I left a message on your profile for you

Peace

Doc31

Thanks.

Why not just take it to the bank and exchange it back? You should be able to get at least $800 per million there.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 7

Adam's news may be in relation to chapter 7 and the carbon law. If these two issues are dealt with that opens the door to RVing. I don't expect an RV in five days i do however expect some BIG news about these two areas of needed change to RV. I am not putting words in any ones mouth and i am not assuming. Somewhere in here i read this and it makes sense. I pray i am wrong in my assumption and we RV this week coming. I can really use the upgrade to my family's and my life.

Oh I forgot to add this....DON'T SELL NOW

Why not just take it to the bank and exchange it back? You should be able to get at least $800 per million there.

Why would I do that when I can sell it to my fellow Dinar members at a discounted rate and help them and me out??!! :blink:

• Upvote 7

Then dont look for 3 more days , or untill you receive the text message from ADAM

you have not come this far to turn aruond and go back

Why would someone buy from you for 1,150 when they can get about the same price directly from a broker (DB is 1,180). These types of offers do not make sense, imo. To each his own, but I would rather go directly to them than an unknown investor, not interested in buying any more dinar, it's just an observation.

btw-not to rain on the parade, but Adam did not say the currency would revalue withing 10 days people, only that some good news is anticipated, so don't get your hopes too high, this 10 day countdown posted in the forums is a bit rediculous, imo.

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 4

Why would someone buy from you for 1,150 when they can get about the same price directly from a broker (DB is 1,180). These types of offers do not make sense, imo. To each his own, but I would rather go directly to them than an unknown investor, not interested in buying any more dinar, it's just an observation.

btw-not to rain on the parade, but Adam did not say the currency would revalue withing 10 days people, only that some good news is anticipated, so don't get your hopes too high, this 10 day countdown posted in the forums is a bit rediculous, imo.

Your a party pooper! I was not aware you could get it for 180. Everywhere i have been its 250$ per thousand. No big deal if what you say is true ill come down on the price. Dont be a Grinch! B) Besides that DB websight has been down for awhile now. Its not working for me any way

Edited by DCupp
  • Upvote 1

I tend to agree with the portion about the 10 days and the good news. The good news could be about anything. After all, everyone uses anything and everything that sounds good, as good news for the RV. So with that said. I don't see anything out of the ordinary happening in the next three days. I also think that if a guy wants to sell at 1150, then so be it. He didn't ask you for your comments about where you can buy it and for how much. Just wanted to know if serious buyers were interested. So that didn't need to be said.

• Upvote 3

Your a party pooper! I was not aware you could get it for 180. Everywhere i have been its 250$ per thousand. No big deal if what you say is true ill come down on the price. Dont be a Grinch! B) Besides that DB websight has been down for awhile now. Its not working for me any way

Don't listen to the clowns, if you need to sell it, sell it for what you want. However I do agree on giving it another few days, just to see what the good news might be. I'm guessing not the news that any of us really want to hear. Probably something about this or that being near completion and that we are that much closer. Which is the same good news that has been spread for the past 7 years.

• Upvote 1