Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Global Arab Network

BillQ

You have got off lightly. I said the same thing months ago and got slammed as a pumper.

You know Sandy I do not really get it when somone is called a pumper. What I mean is you can buy Dinar from endless places. Several banks, several places online, and I have even herd Walmart for that matter. So my question is what is a pumper and do you all think that they make a ton of money from pumping. I think the pumper term is BS.

Thanks

Lance

You know Sandy I do not really get it when somone is called a pumper. What I mean is you can buy Dinar from endless places. Several banks, several places online, and I have even herd Walmart for that matter. So my question is what is a pumper and do you all think that they make a ton of money from pumping. I think the pumper term is BS.

Thanks

Lance

I quite agree. I think it is a term that has been coined by the mentally challenged in the absence of constructive thought.

Thanks for the comment.

Thanks

Lance

There are pumpers that use their tactics for personal profit. That does not mean that they have to be profiting directly from the dinar, but spouting BS dinar stories, claims, etc to generate people to get higher ad revenue or to promote other items such as MLM's, trust funds, etc. There is a wide range of ways to profit through pumping the dinar - but not all of them actually mean profiting directly from dinar sales.