Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Bulldog75 Tuesday morning posting

R.O.D.

[bulldog75] 9:20am CST, Tues, July 26, 2011. CHANCES ARE: "Cause They Wear That Silly Grin, the Moment They (Congress) come into View". We promise you, the "CHANCES ARE" they (congress) are not in love with you". O, G, Dems, Pubs only want your Tax $$$s. And the "CHANCES ARE" the ELITE will pull the plug on Basket #1 rates as soon as the US Budget drama ends somewhere around AUGUST 1st! ...We have been encouraging you to: STOP, LOOK AND LISTEN FOR OVER ONE WEEK NOW ON THIS AUGUST 1ST ETA, Estimated Time of Arrival!!! Your jet IS at the terminal and will take off; just keep your engines coooooool til then !!! No need to sweat and fret darlin'. Your rate still stands at USD: 8.00 and .25 Dong. The white horse sleeper rate is the Dong. NOTE: "CHANCES ARE" IQD stands firm at this rate; and shsssssh ~ the Dong will float higher. Load up on the Dong. Rate Post update: 93% probability of Basket #1 posting on or before August 1 with a 7% X Factor change. Strenghten your security now. Guard your family. Your Gift comes. Amen.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Well my sources that work for the CBI and all the high ranking banking officials I personally know say it will revalue at $13.25 and all before Aug 1. For sure for sure this time they tell me. And theres no winking or crossed fingers this time either. So everyone quit your jobs and get ready to cash in.