Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

The Whole Phoenix Heads Up! E-mail

coolbeans

:P:P

I am posting this because someone posted the Heads Up e-mail from Phoenix and left out half of the e-mail (the most important half)

Whole e-mail from Phoenix.

"Someone Bet $1 Billion Last Thursday On US Credit Downgrade!

Note from Phoenix: Heads up!

IF we were to see the revaluation of the Iraqi Dinar BEFORE the United States is downgraded someone stands to lose billions and billions of dollars!

So "someone" is poised to make billions and billions of dollars when the US is downgraded!

Now it is starting to become clear just why we are seeing this delayed! Whoever is behind this and whoever is in control of Obama is doing all they can to stop the pending revaluation of the Iraqi dinar to assure that they make a massive profit from the failure and downgrade of the United States. Just know and take comfort in the fact that they cannot stop the revaluation from happening but that they can cause the delays as we are seeing now and it is now all too clear as to why they have caused this delay.

Now as SOON as the US is downgraded and whoever this person is makes their massive profit we can expect to see the revaluations take place and whoever this is causing this delay is sure to make a massive profit from the pending revaluations also.

It now appears that all of the suffering and lack is being prolonged by design so some billionaire can become even richer.

No suprise.

Hang in there! We are close for this cannot go on forever.

Phoenix

Someone dropped a bomb on the bond market Thursday – a $1 billion Armageddon trade betting the United States will lose its AAA credit rating.In one moment, an invisible trader placed a single trade that moved the most liquid debt market in the world.

You only do this if you see an edge.

This means someone is confident that the United States is either going to default or is going to lose its AAA rating. That someone is willing to bet the proverbial farm that U.S. interest rates will be going up.

This had the hallmarks of one of the largest bond shops in the world knowing something the rest of the market didn’t.

The number of shops or even central banks that can take on this level of market risk is extremely small. Some that come to mind are hedge fund manager John Paulson, Bill Gross’s PIMCO, and the U.S. and Chinese central banks

http://moneymorning.com/2011/07/25/the-1-billion-armageddon-trade-placed-against-the-united-states/ "

Great balls of fire.

So let’s have intelligent people do the unthinkable. (Yes this is a fantasy with the current people in power). The President and the secretary of the treasury who forgot to pay his revenue fees got together and formed a plan. The plan was to bet 4 trillion dollars the US would default. When it does we gain 4 trillion dollars and pay off about 20% of our national debt. :P:P:P

No way is that going to happen!

Edited by KANAGAROO

I am posting this because someone posted the Heads Up e-mail from Phoenix and left out half of the e-mail (the most important half)

IF we were to see the revaluation of the Iraqi Dinar BEFORE the United States is downgraded someone stands to lose billions and billions of dollars!

So "someone" is poised to make billions and billions of dollars when the US is downgraded!

Now it is starting to become clear just why we are seeing this delayed! Whoever is behind this and whoever is in control of Obama is doing all they can to stop the pending revaluation of the Iraqi dinar to assure that they make a massive profit from the failure and downgrade of the United States. Just know and take comfort in the fact that they cannot stop the revaluation from happening but that they can cause the delays as we are seeing now and it is now all too clear as to why they have caused this delay.

Now as SOON as the US is downgraded and whoever this person is makes their massive profit we can expect to see the revaluations take place and whoever this is causing this delay is sure to make a massive profit from the pending revaluations also.

It now appears that all of the suffering and lack is being prolonged by design so some billionaire can become even richer.

No suprise.

Phoenix

Someone dropped a bomb on the bond market Thursday – a $1 billion Armageddon trade betting the United States will lose its AAA credit rating.In one moment, an invisible trader placed a single trade that moved the most liquid debt market in the world.

This means someone is confident that the United States is either going to default or is going to lose its AAA rating. That someone is willing to bet the proverbial farm that U.S. interest rates will be going up.

This had the hallmarks of one of the largest bond shops in the world knowing something the rest of the market didn’t.

The number of shops or even central banks that can take on this level of market risk is extremely small. Some that come to mind are hedge fund manager John Paulson, Bill Gross’s PIMCO, and the U.S. and Chinese central banks

http://moneymorning.com/2011/07/25/the-1-billion-armageddon-trade-placed-against-the-united-states/ "

he's called George Soros

• Upvote 1

My thoughts also.

He announced his retirement, this morning, from hedge fund management.

He will return all funds to his customers by the end of the year.

This guy is up to no good, and the USD has always been in his sights..

soros.jpg

No suprise.

Phoenix

http://moneymorning....-united-states/ "

http://www.youtube.c...feature=related

WE know that you are out there! Guess what? We are not giving up our country to you, not ever!!! We will never forget 911 or 2011!!!

God Bless America!

Edited by Jac
  • Upvote 3

There are many many stories of a paper currency devalued to the point of needing millions and billions of them to buy a loaf of bread. The dollar is in the same trouble. So if the Iraqi dinar revalues before the Fed has been overhauled and the dollar backed by precious metals and other commodities, we will end up with millions of dollars that will barely buy bread. I have been on this site about two months and am amazed at how many people have no clue what is really going on in a financial war behind the scenes.

You all could save your country, yourselves, your family and your RV fortune by getting involved and holding the criminal enterprises accountable as in a second American revolution that can happen without firing a shot but having the millions of dinar holders wise up, get educated, keep the eye on the ball and let your reps know you now understand this isn't just about the RV of the global currency but about the trillions stolen, the fiat currency backed by nothing but a willingness to bomb smaller countries who cannot fight back, and the idea that Russia, China, and other larger countries are no longer playing and are forcing a show down that will not end well if the masses don't wise up and understand the history of money and wealth and banking.

The global settlements involve vast amounts of wealth that was stolen in various ways but also trust funds of Asian dynasties that are actual gold and silver and gold and silver artwork, statues, silver, jewelry by the tons that has been hidden and kept out of the global paper currency that is printed by America every time they decide to feed the furnace with more green paper. Our willingness to drop bombs is what has kept the dollar alive. Imagine a currency backed by bombs? One can argue backed by oil that is backed by bombs but it is indeed a currency that is printed whenever our elites run short paying their mercenaries to prop up their house of cards.

Reality is a *****. Do you want an RV that could result in vast amounts of worthless green paper or one that results in a strong dollar?

It will not be strong unless we come to terms with the idea that we cannot let Washington continue to play a shell game with counterfeit currency.

www.tdarkcabal.blogspot.com

and to understand money watch this documentary for 3 hours tonight so you get it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JXt1cayx0hs

When millions of us wise up and take the understanding of world finance as seriously as we take our dinar investment only then will those who sent your buddies to die for their own gain be seen for what they are and will you finally have fought for the principles our forefathers died for... Watch this documentary so you get why our history and country is a fragile balance of patriots not believing FOX or CNN or MSNBC crap but getting math and how it applies to the economy and the food on your families table.

Go RV but when it will truly be a blessing to us all.

If I could give you +100 I would. I had no idea what was going on and until this week didn't really concern myself with this government money issue. I actualy thought money was money until yesterday and had no idea what "fiat currency" meant. Boy was I in the dark!!!! I actually was reading a book about the history of currencies of the world and HOLY COW did I get an education!!!!!

Edited by acceb75
  • Upvote 1

The only real problem with the original post being tied to the hold up of the RV is if this "individual / entity" was actually holding up the Iraqi RV in order to make money from the fall of the U.S. credit rating.

Couldn't he have actually just decided to "let Iraq RV" already and make just as much (if not more) from the Iraqi RV? I am not doubting that somebody is wagering a bet against the U.S. and its current situation through the Futures market. However, I just don't believe that it relates to the pending RV. Just my thoughts.

Edited by 20MillionDinar

Hey wasn't it Glen Beck who was saying that Soros was the puppet master who had control of Obama?

If that is true then this is lookng more and more like Soros.

Heck look at what happened this week, there were 2 seperate deals approved by the dems themselves and both were rejected by Obama!

I think even the democrats are starting to see something is not right! :o

Edited by coolbeans
  • Upvote 1

Come on you guys! Are you really betting against yourselves, against the America that you say you love? Get a grip! Get your priorities in order! Do you really belive that someone,

some other "power' has our best intetest in mind? A "house divided cannot stand"! It's time to stand up for the principles for which so many have given their lives. Stop the nonsense

Get behind a "United" States of America! Together we Stand, divided we fall. Kathleen

I guarentee it is Soros. He is one of the sorriest people ever born on this earth & Obama is in his pocket.

The world would be a much better place if we could get rid of him.We should lock up whatever we value because he is coming after it

Let's all wax patriotic and pretend we care if our credit rating gets downgraded and someone makes 10 billion dollars, or 100 billion dollars, or whatever it is... Everyone else knows as well as I that the super rich are in control and always have and always will be, and will never let anyone else get up to their level. So what if 3 million something US citizens make some decent money on the Iraqi dinar revaluation, it won't matter to those guys, they all have 10s of billions of dollars...

The reality is people will wake up on Thursday, or August 2nd, or whenever all this madness is going to happen, and if the US is allowed to default and get downgraded, people will just adapt and our true value will surface, and maybe we can go back to operating within our own country and stop trying to be so "globally-minded."

Best believe Obama is purposely rejecting debt crisis deals by the congress so he can let his friends be paid off by the downgrading of our credit rating and subsequent default. it's the only way to remove the petrodollar standard and rebalance the global economy and create a unified global society and currency, among other things (psssst, all you Christians, this is your cue to yell "Antichrist/End Times!").

I'll see you guys on flipside, and I'm going to enjoy spending my money while it lasts. Just sayin'...

• Upvote 3

• 1 month later...

No suprise.

Phoenix

Oh Brother, what next will be the holdup. I think every time someone sneezes there is a holdup.

• Upvote 1

In 10 years time will people be speculating on the RV of the US dollar like the IQD?

That's been my thinking. The FED is doing the same thing that Saddam did. So why wouldn't the same effects occur?

Imagine, a thousand dollar can of cola.