Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Tuesday Bytes: Kaperoni Lets The Shabbi Cat Out Of The Bag

DinarThug

CNN. Broadcasting From Achmed's Donut Shoppe In Baghdad . Come Check The Blow Out Specials On These Sand Storm Damaged Baked Goods !

Thug Note: The Full Kaperoni Chat is in DRV's Post in the Chat Log Section. If u haven't read it, it's an Upbeat Posting.

-26-2011 Okie_Oil_Man HAD 3 SEPERATE CONFERENCES WITH GOV OFFICIALS BOTH HERE AND OVERSEAS AND CONTACT WITH 4 SEPERATE BANKERS THAT ARE INTERNATIONAL. THEIR FEELING, THIS COMING THURSDAY SHOULD BE THE NEXT OPPORTUNITY FOR A R/V.

7-25-2011 Guru Med CBI IS NOW LIKE YOU [iraq Parliment] DRAGGING YOUR FEET...SALEH MADE A PLEA PUBLICLY TO SHOW THEY HAVE DONE THEIR PART AND THE HOLD UP IS NOW PARLIEMANT DUH...SALEH’S REASONS FOR GOING PUBLIC...IS LIKE ANY POLITICIAN IF SOMETHING HERE IS BEING SAT ON...LEAK IT OUT...WE KNOW THAT NEWS OUT OF THE GREEN ZONE IS THAT POLITICIANS ARE SETTING UP TEMP BANKS HELLO THESE ARE THE SAME PEOPLE WHO HAVE TO VOTE ON THE RAISING OF THE ZERO’S...GEE COULD IT BE THAT THEY ARE HOLDING IT UP....TO TAKE ADVANTAGE OF THE NEW SITUATION WITH THE DINAR...I AM LOOKING FOR A SIGN FROM THE LEGISLATIVE BRANCH ON ARE THEY VOTING ON IT [raising of the zeros]

7-26-2011 Guru asdf Iraq weeks ago...said that we are now implementing the plan for removing the zeros, NOW, reiterated this 4-5 times, next we hear everything is going wrong...we have the debt crisis...rumblings that they can't come up with a deal. We are coming up against some hard, hard time lines...an intentional delay going on. I personally believe that this will take place very soon. We are one day closer!

7-26-2011 Guru Kaperoni The Conference of the Ambassadors of Iraq... a gathering of Iraq’s ambassadors from various countries around the world...took place last week in Iraq. Dr Sinan Shabibi...made a presentation of the monetary policy and the financial position of Iraq.” He clearly states Iraq is ready for the International arena…that 70 security council resolutions have been cancelled and the only remaining resolutions pertain to Kuwait. So Shabibi’s plan is no longer a secret. The cat is out of the bag! Each of these countries will very soon, have full knowledge of the economic changes coming to Iraq. That says RV all over it.

7-25-2011 Guru Med THIS THING ENDING...WE HAVE A COUPLE ISSUES FOR IRAQ THAT CALL FOR SWIFT ACTION... INCREASE IN SALARIES ORDERED BY MALIKI...WE HAVE POLITICIANS SETTING UP TEM BANKS IN THE GREEN ZONE. THEY ALL KNOW SOMETHING IS COMING DOWN

• Upvote 10
  • Downvote 1

[-26-2011 Okie_Oil_Man[/b] HAD 3 SEPERATE CONFERENCES WITH GOV OFFICIALS BOTH HERE AND OVERSEAS AND CONTACT WITH 4 SEPERATE BANKERS THAT ARE INTERNATIONAL. THEIR FEELING, THIS COMING THURSDAY SHOULD BE THE NEXT OPPORTUNITY FOR A R/V.

WHAT!!! well at least its not ... ITS DONE BANKS ARE PINGING RIGHT NOW ... and if Gov officials are meeting with OKIE ... maybe the debt cieling needs to be put on the back burner; we have more important issues to deal with now

• Upvote 2

CNN. Broadcasting From Achmed's Donut Shoppe In Baghdad . Come Check The Blow Out Specials On These Sand Storm Damaged Baked Goods !

Thug Note: The Full Kaperoni Chat is in DRV's Post in the Chat Log Section. If u haven't read it, it's an Upbeat Posting.

-26-2011 Okie_Oil_Man HAD 3 SEPERATE CONFERENCES WITH GOV OFFICIALS BOTH HERE AND OVERSEAS AND CONTACT WITH 4 SEPERATE BANKERS THAT ARE INTERNATIONAL. THEIR FEELING, THIS COMING THURSDAY SHOULD BE THE NEXT OPPORTUNITY FOR A R/V.

7-25-2011 Guru Med CBI IS NOW LIKE YOU [iraq Parliment] DRAGGING YOUR FEET...SALEH MADE A PLEA PUBLICLY TO SHOW THEY HAVE DONE THEIR PART AND THE HOLD UP IS NOW PARLIEMANT DUH...SALEH’S REASONS FOR GOING PUBLIC...IS LIKE ANY POLITICIAN IF SOMETHING HERE IS BEING SAT ON...LEAK IT OUT...WE KNOW THAT NEWS OUT OF THE GREEN ZONE IS THAT POLITICIANS ARE SETTING UP TEMP BANKS HELLO THESE ARE THE SAME PEOPLE WHO HAVE TO VOTE ON THE RAISING OF THE ZERO’S...GEE COULD IT BE THAT THEY ARE HOLDING IT UP....TO TAKE ADVANTAGE OF THE NEW SITUATION WITH THE DINAR...I AM LOOKING FOR A SIGN FROM THE LEGISLATIVE BRANCH ON ARE THEY VOTING ON IT [raising of the zeros]

7-26-2011 Guru asdf Iraq weeks ago...said that we are now implementing the plan for removing the zeros, NOW, reiterated this 4-5 times, next we hear everything is going wrong...we have the debt crisis...rumblings that they can't come up with a deal. We are coming up against some hard, hard time lines...an intentional delay going on. I personally believe that this will take place very soon. We are one day closer!

7-26-2011 Guru Kaperoni The Conference of the Ambassadors of Iraq... a gathering of Iraq’s ambassadors from various countries around the world...took place last week in Iraq. Dr Sinan Shabibi...made a presentation of the monetary policy and the financial position of Iraq.” He clearly states Iraq is ready for the International arena…that 70 security council resolutions have been cancelled and the only remaining resolutions pertain to Kuwait. So Shabibi’s plan is no longer a secret. The cat is out of the bag! Each of these countries will very soon, have full knowledge of the economic changes coming to Iraq. That says RV all over it.

7-25-2011 Guru Med THIS THING ENDING...WE HAVE A COUPLE ISSUES FOR IRAQ THAT CALL FOR SWIFT ACTION... INCREASE IN SALARIES ORDERED BY MALIKI...WE HAVE POLITICIANS SETTING UP TEM BANKS IN THE GREEN ZONE. THEY ALL KNOW SOMETHING IS COMING DOWN

Good post!

Telling the whole world about the upcoming RV says to me that they are ready!

• Upvote 2

Thanks for the post Dinar Thug.

I actually respect Kaperoni, Bondlady and Scooter's intel opinion. They may not hit the bull's eye a lot, but they are usually somewhere on target. I read all of Kaperoni's post, and it was informative.

As far as Okie is concerned......... what I just heard King Guru say is "Yaba Daba Doo, Yaba Daba Doo, Yaba Daba Doo. Nuff said! RV out! The end!"

• Upvote 1

I'm telling mom you keep lying about your intel! :lol::lol::lol:

• Upvote 1

I'm telling mom you keep lying about your intel! :lol::lol::lol:

another funny tonight! :hug::lmao:

• Upvote 1