Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

4 days and counting!!!!

Adam Montana

Thank you both so much! BTW, I did a breakdance when I got the job, I do a breakdance when I say the word "millionaire" and I breakdance everytime Adam posts. LOL Actually, I really just do my happy dance. Breakdancing at my age is painful. If the dinar doesn't RV at least I will be all toned up from all the dancing!!!! As my niece says.....when life gives you lemons, make vodka lemonade!!!!

God Bless all of you!!!!

:lol: OR you could say "When life hands you lemons, throw them at the so called "gurus" :lol:

• Upvote 2

Doggone it - where is that counting Pink Piggy when you need it - hahahahahaha :P:P:P I missed cisole's 3 days and counting down post - all have a super day! I've got my fingers and toes crossed for this and lots of good thoughts on where to and how to parse out the funds. As well as making sure they're put to good and constructive use. I mentioned in another thread that I've heard - STRICTLY RUMOR - that France has cashed in some dinar - again STRICTLY RUMOR.

I mentioned in another thread that I've heard - STRICTLY RUMOR - that France has cashed in some dinar - again STRICTLY RUMOR.

End Quote

Thanks for sharing and I do understand it's strictly a rumor....Of course..... Having said that... May I ask where did you find/hear this? Thanks in advance