Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

4 days and counting!!!!

Adam Montana

I made a prediction that we would see big news before Ramadan.

DANGIT, it's not here yet - but we still have 4 days!

Fingers crossed today is the day!

Keep it classy, friends.

:)

:tiphat:

P.S. This does NOT mean RV! :lol: I have a GOOD FEELING that we will get some big news on Chapter 7 or HCL, which is what we need to see an RV. Need more info? Please check out my full write-up at the blog, here: http://iqd.me/l/7day

P.P.S. GOOOOOO RV!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Upvote 18
  • Downvote 2

4 days and counting, I can smell that sweet Italian leather emminating from a fiery red Ferrari, it smells like...Lysol? :blink: Oh cr*p! I just woke up! Well...it was fun anyway.

Things to do;

Day 4...play golf, go to work.

Day 3...go to bank, wrap up OGIT. (Catch up on "Pink Piggy" countdown)

Day 2...Glue eyes to computer screem waiting for UNAMI decision. (Catch up on "Pink Piggy" countdown)

Day 1...go to work with packed bag, (Catch up on "Pink Piggy" countdown), wait for Adam to text me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(All this happenng with the "Mission Impossible" theme playing in my head). B)

Has anyone realized the acronyms are the same? IMF???

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

Thanks Adam just what I am looking for continual movement. Of course, I would love to see

An RV at the same time I have never re-started a new country. A lot of details have to be done

Thanks for keeping us up to date

You got that right!!!

We have seen some GREAT progress, it may be a bit longer yet - but at the same time, we are closer than we have EVER been!

Fingers crossed!!!!

• Upvote 2

Thanks Adman we need to see some going forward. HCL situation is getting alot of attention....

That's exactly what I'm talking about!!! I'm seeing, hearing, and reading a LOT of positive news but not the "BIG" one I'm waiting for.

I'm happy either way, progress is good... I'm just hoping for something monumental. :)

Ah, well... we wait, patiently.

• Upvote 2

You got that right!!!

We have seen some GREAT progress, it may be a bit longer yet - but at the same time, we are closer than we have EVER been!

Fingers crossed!!!!

Wow.......The above coming from you ( our Commander-in-Chief) I admit I'll use ( for the first time here related to the RV) the term "Exciting".......

That's exactly what I'm talking about!!! I'm seeing, hearing, and reading a LOT of positive news but not the "BIG" one I'm waiting for.

I'm happy either way, progress is good... I'm just hoping for something monumental. :)

Thanks Adam, any links to news articles you can provide? The ones you are getting exited about. I am trying to get excited because this comes from you but this is still Iraq. I need a little good news in my life right now.

I made a prediction that we would see big news before Ramadan.

DANGIT, it's not here yet - but we still have 4 days!

Fingers crossed today is the day!

Keep it classy, friends.

DV IS IMO the Classiest Dinar site on the web !!! GO RV !!

Thanks Adam !!

• Upvote 1

GO RV!!!! Adam does this mean I can put in my two weeks notice now??? :lol:

Patience is a virture; and this kind of investment will teach you patience for sure. BUT, we can patiently wait and keep dreaming of that day, which gives us a good feeling just to think about when it finally does happen (and it will): Or we can get discouaged, critical, and downright mean (which only makes you more depressed) So I choose to be patient, enjoy what positive news that does come out, and just ignore or laugh at all the mean and discouraging things that some people put out. It does not help anything or anyone. So stay positive and stay patient; it will happen. And thank you Adam and all of the others that take the time to bring us the facts and the positive things that are going on right now.