Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Obama's Wish

moultonn

He wants to tax the wealthy right now so that when you are old and broken down you will have something to fall back on because your pension is worthless thanks to Wall Street, and your family is broke. So when your grandmother can't pay her heating bills, Obama wants to have safety nets to help her. Your children will someday inherit a balanced budget if all goes according to what the Obama administration wants to do. Right now things are tense, agreed! Innocent Americans are still paying the price for two wars started by BushCo for reasons you will never fully understand. We are paying for a prescription drug subsidy program that benefits big Pharma but only mildly benefits all Americans. It was a hasty political move on the part of GW and wasn't carefully thought out by our previous administration. Show me any American who DOESN'T SPEND MORE THAN THEY BRING IN.... it's called credit cards and loans. How many Americans have defaulted on their credit cards? Or their mortgages? The problem is not just with this president. It is with all Americans.

Can't find a job? Thank GW. Can't pay your bills? Thank GW. Get extended unemployment benefits so your family can eat for another month? Thank Obama. JMO

What planet did you come here from,...no one born here could possibly believe any of this TRIPE !

Good Things To All !

He wants to tax the wealthy right now so that when you are old and broken down you will have something to fall back on because your pension is worthless thanks to Wall Street, and your family is broke. So when your grandmother can't pay her heating bills, Obama wants to have safety nets to help her. Your children will someday inherit a balanced budget if all goes according to what the Obama administration wants to do. Right now things are tense, agreed! Innocent Americans are still paying the price for two wars started by BushCo for reasons you will never fully understand. We are paying for a prescription drug subsidy program that benefits big Pharma but only mildly benefits all Americans. It was a hasty political move on the part of GW and wasn't carefully thought out by our previous administration. Show me any American who DOESN'T SPEND MORE THAN THEY BRING IN.... it's called credit cards and loans. How many Americans have defaulted on their credit cards? Or their mortgages? The problem is not just with this president. It is with all Americans.

Can't find a job? Thank GW. Can't pay your bills? Thank GW. Get extended unemployment benefits so your family can eat for another month? Thank Obama. JMO

hang in there I agree with you.....but most people in this forum are right wingers.....only time will tell about presidents even the great Reagan may not fare in history as well as people think......he deregulated business that imo started a huge economic problem......everyone wants less government but big business has ruined this country...no checks and balances....he put people in power with CIA connections his VP GH Bush came from the CIA....illegal weapons sales were overlooked to our enemies......it blows my mind that people just overlook these issues.......and ofcourse GW being the economic guru was so great he guaranteed the Obama victory.....and even though this president hasn't turned a collasped economy around as of yet the GOP candidates are their worst enemies.....they will beat up each other....their only chance would be Romney but the extreme right can not stand that.....he is not one of their own....Rush Limbaugh will not stand for that so they will have to have another Palin on there ticket which will assure Obama another 4 years.........the GOP may as well divide themselves in two....heck even with the debt ceiling issue the tea party is splitting the GOP......I love it...I say the tea party should run as a third party..

I have never seen so much racism in one place in my life. You guys really need to wake up

So much racism - Can;t believe this is taking place in America

Da#m scalar is the Race Card the only comment you have in life?

• Upvote 1

Spending my way out of Debt Has never worked for me....LOL Only caused more Problems......I found cutting my spending, Cutting some programs(cellphone ect.) & putting myself on a STRICK Budget was my only way out. A long row to hoe, but I didnt jump back into credit cards & living beyond my own means again. And I dont count my Chickens before the hatch either... Some Americans need to LEARN to be more Self Reliant. We have too many saftey nets in place & people have learned to take advantage of them....they are using them to make their living instead of bettering themselves. I Wouldnt have a problem cutting some programs .......Vote for ME in 2012 LOL

Can I get an AMEN?

• Upvote 2

I don't think you deserve the disparaging label, for I believe you are entitled to your opinion, but with all due respect, I believe you do need your head examined. How does Obama's taxing of the rich right now ensure my children will have a balanced budget in their inheritance? Did Obama invent the safety net, and if not, why should my grandparents believe that he alone can provide one? Do you really believe that ALL Americans have defaulted on their debt? I haven't, and I personally know plenty of people just like me who live WITHIN their means, not beyond them, and in the process, pay their bills on time. I admire your claim of extended education, but after reading your post, I pity that you appear to have been so focused on earning your degrees, that you didn't find the time to acquire some common

sense while you were at it.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

This is correct, but dont impeach him. Find him ineligable to be president. Therefore everything he has done is found null and void, his cabinet will be found guilty of conspiracy and sentenced also. They all will get no protection, no secert service and no retirement and JAIL TIME.

EXACTLY.... NO BENEFITS NULLIFY ALL BAD DECISIONS AND MORE!!!

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Spending my way out of Debt Has never worked for me....LOL Only caused more Problems......I found cutting my spending, Cutting some programs(cellphone ect.) & putting myself on a STRICK Budget was my only way out. A long row to hoe, but I didnt jump back into credit cards & living beyond my own means again. And I dont count my Chickens before the hatch either... Some Americans need to LEARN to be more Self Reliant. We have too many saftey nets in place & people have learned to take advantage of them....they are using them to make their living instead of bettering themselves. I Wouldnt have a problem cutting some programs .......Vote for ME in 2012 LOL

Can I get an AMEN?

One (1) plus (+), and one(1) very robust.. AMEN!

• Upvote 1

This is correct, but dont impeach him. Find him ineligable to be president. Therefore everything he has done is found null and void, his cabinet will be found guilty of conspiracy and sentenced also. They all will get no protection, no secert service and no retirement and JAIL TIME.

you guys are going to have a heart attack with all this hatred for the president.............for sure when he is re-elected......tell me which GOP candidate can win.........the GOP will fight among themselves because the extreme right will want their person which will spell doom.......just like they pulled the rug from under Mcain(ofcourse with a little help from that economic guru GW)

What planet did you come here from,...no one born here could possibly believe any of this TRIPE !

Good Things To All !

Hey Old Guy, I own millions of dinar, and want the RV as much as you do. That is why I came to this forum. That's the ONLY reason.

For those that don't understand...The money has already been spent. They need to raise the debt ceiling to PAY for the debt we've already incurred.

If you want the government to spend less- you DON'T do it by NOT paying money you already owe. The only thing you are going to do by defaulting is destroying America's credibility in the financial world.

There are ways to shrink the government but that is not what is going on here. This is destruction..pure and simple.

The funny thing is- the same people in the "let it default" corner are also in the "Obama is trying to destroy America" corner when defaulting is a GOOD step in the direction of messing us up...I suppose it will all be worth it because SOMEHOW it will be Obama's fault.

Personally, I am fed up. I'm fed up with Obama and I truly feel the actions of the right are borderline treason. This is NOT a game. It's embarassing what clowns we have in office representing us these days. Even my children have the sense to straighten this out.

When it is time to protest in the streets (which it is)...I am ready.

Edited by D-BUNK
  • Upvote 2

For those that don't understand...The money has already been spent. They need to raise the debt ceiling to PAY for the debt we've already incurred.

If you want the government to spend less- you DON'T do it by NOT paying money you already owe. The only thing you are going to do by defaulting is destroying America's credibility in the financial world.

There are ways to shrink the government but that is not what is going on here. This is destruction..pure and simple.

The funny thing is- the same people in the "let it default" corner are also in the "Obama is trying to destroy America" corner when defaulting is a GOOD step in the direction of messing us up...I suppose it will all be worth it because SOMEHOW it will be Obama's fault.

Personally, I am fed up. I'm fed up with Obama and I truly feel the actions of the right are borderline treason. This is NOT a game. It's embarassing what clowns we have in office representing us these days. Even my children have the sense to straighten this out.

This I agree with 100%

By deffinition debt is a - so it is a debt HOLE.

DIGGING 2 trillion More, deeper in the HOLE is never a good thing.

Why call it a CEILING???? Whom ever made that term up is a Grade #1 BS artist.

When anyone says debt ceiling i turn off thinking.......Military Intelligence :lol::(

WOW! You really drank some coolaid, eh?

So how do you pay a debt with debt? What can they pay the debt with? There is NO MONEY! If they REALLY wanted to solve this problem they would just come right out and tell the American People the truth by explaining what they really did and all that debt will just get DISCHARGED!

They are in BANKRUPTCY! And they have been in this bankruptcy since 1933. And they have been operating in bankruptcy. And what does a bankruptcy do? It DISCHARGES ALL DEBTS! Since 1933 when they took all the money away and placed themselves into bankruptcy, we have been operating on nothing but credit and debt! And WE THE PEOPLE are the creditors. But they don't tell you this because since 1933 they have been STEALING OUR CREDIT instead of using it to DISCHARGE THEIR DEBT!

You want to fix the debt problem? Grab a piece of paper and put your signature on it! YOUR SIGNATURE is the CREDIT!

So every American grab a piece of paper and write it out as follows:

=================================

MONEY ORDER

PAY TO THE ORDER OF DEPARTMENT OF TREASURY

AND CREDIT THE SAME TO NATIONAL DEBT $1,000,000.00

BY: John Doe (sign youyr name)

Authorized Signature (your signature is the source of credit and you are the authorized signer...get a magnifying glass and look at the signature line on your personal checks. That signature is micro-print that says authortzed signature)

XXXXXXXXX (social security number without dashes)

==================================

Then mail it to the IRS which is the DEBT COLLECTION AGENCY AND ACCOUNTING OFFICE for the Federal Reserve so they can process it and DISCHARGE $1,000,000.00 from YOUR CREDIT from the National Debt!

310 million people x $1,000,000.00 of CREDIT = $310 TRILLION

Ya think that should cover it?

Edited by PartyTime