Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Beauty pageant delayed to next year

Yeah!!!! emot-drool.gif But the one in near the far left in the back with the glasses shaped patch really.... "stands out"! wub.gif

That's actually special agent Hobbs, CIA mole!!!

but don't tell anyone...

B)

• Upvote 1

In actuality imo the Persian women in their natural state can blow any North American or European women in their natural state out of the water.

Matter of opinion. I agree that beauty is in the eye of the beholder, but i do agree that persian women do have a great look! And spanish, and euro, and russian, and brazilian, and asian, and, and, and...............

• Upvote 1

Man, it's like 125' outside there, they got to be HOT inside those things.

I wont say ANYTHING about how it might smell...

They probably don't allow the women to bathe but once a month... maybe twice a month during their 125 degree summers.... no wonder they're all angry and murderous and wanna chop heads off all the time! LOL

In actuality imo the Persian women in their natural state can blow any North American or European women in their natural state out of the water.

Ummm... huh.gif I don't think he was talking about swimming! wink.gif

All fun aside, it truly is a matter of personal taste. My wife and I have adopted two kids... one is (sry... not politically correct here) black, the other biracial (black and white). Always thought Asian children are so very cute also, but I wouldn't trade our kids for anything. One funny side to adopting children that aren't, let's just say "as pale" as I am... when I see other white children they look anemic compared to what I am used to. Just sayin!smile.gif

Watched a special on Kuwait, and they said these woman are dressed to party under the burkas, the burkas are only used for the streets..... True... I don't know

LOL! You have nooo idea. I've lived around 'em and partied with 'em.

You should see them throw off the burqas not only in privacy, but immediately after we would hit London or Paris airports.

The stories I could tell...