Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

4 Days and Counting

cisole

This is getting very interesting as we head into this week. The three major hurdles it is believed that must be completed before a RV or RI can take place seem to be moving towards their finish.

1) GOI completed: Reported that only one position up in the air with the temp appointment. Competed? No cigar yet.

2) HCL: Stated that the third reading is done. Waiting for Parliament vote. Competed? Not yet.

3) Chapter VII sanctions lifted: Reported meeting the 28th. Completed? Possibly TBD Thursday, day #9. Interesting

So it's looking very good that they may actually get this done before Aug 1st. Please don't run out and buy more Dinar if you can't afford to miss the money for awhile. You must remember always that "this is Iraq".

Stay grounded, calm and be happy

Go RV/RI B)

• Upvote 7

This is getting very interesting as we head into this week. The three major hurdles it is believed that must be completed before a RV or RI can take place seem to be moving towards their finish.

1) GOI completed: Reported that only one position up in the air with the temp appointment. Competed? No cigar yet.

2) HCL: Stated that the third reading is done. Waiting for Parliament vote. Competed? Not yet.

3) Chapter VII sanctions lifted: Reported meeting the 28th. Completed? Possibly TBD Thursday, day #9. Interesting

So it's looking very good that they may actually get this done before Aug 1st. Please don't run out and buy more Dinar if you can't afford to miss the money for awhile. You must remember always that "this is Iraq".

Stay grounded, calm and be happy

Go RV/RI B)

Excellent Post ! ;)

• Upvote 2

Who's afraid they're gonna have a heart attack one morning when they wake up and it's finally happened?

I'm not worried about that, I'm hoping that I will be "young" enough to enjoy it! I'd hate to think that I had to end up using the money for a Nursing Home!sad.gif A fine one at that! Think Positive Priscilla....Go RV reeeeal soon!smile.gif

smile.gif