Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Post, easily removed!

Many posts were removed just now, why? Can anyone answer this question?

Yeah....I just noticed, that there was a lot of posts on, and it is gone.....POOOFFFF! Maybe I should keep my opinions to myself!!! lol

I am pretty sure that they were probably dup's, but there were still a lot of opinions.

Oh well.....I am not in charge, so will leave it to the powers to take care of things.

Thanks to those that patrol the site. I don't want your job!!! My job is very simple, and it works for me!!!

:):):)

Go RV!!!

posts are moved by mods when posted in the wrong thread. There are many subjects for all the different threads. Please keep subject matter in the correct thread or it will be moved to the correct thread. It helps keeps the information organized and tidy.

Excatly, like i just said in the other thread!

posts are moved by mods when posted in the wrong thread. There are many subjects for all the different threads. Please keep subject matter in the correct thread or it will be moved to the correct thread. It helps keeps the information organized and tidy.

It seems they get "moved" and buried. But just my opionion.

Everyone is so tired of this investment that they went from eating each other , now its the mods!

I even saw a post bitchin bout Adam.

Get a hobby,go to the gym or turn off the computer.All is done,in reality,in secret,or awaiting a rubber stamp.

Theres nothing here but waiting,and a kettle will never boil that way.

After meeting with the UN thursday,come back friday and share your happiness

• Upvote 1

Everyone is so tired of this investment that they went from eating each other , now its the mods!

I even saw a post bitchin bout Adam.

Get a hobby,go to the gym or turn off the computer.All is done,in reality,in secret,or awaiting a rubber stamp.

Theres nothing here but waiting,and a kettle will never boil that way.

After meeting with the UN thursday,come back friday and share your happiness

+1 for you :)

From what I see, the OP made some crude remarks to one of the mods and was put on mod review! Seeing that he was the OP it blocks it from showing in the News section!! Give me a second to go and read it and make sure the crude comments were not in the thread and I will approve it so that you can continue to comment in the thread!!! Please stand bye!!

From what I see, the OP made some crude remarks to one of the mods and was put on mod review! Seeing that he was the OP it blocks it from showing in the News section!! Give me a second to go and read it and make sure the crude comments were not in the thread and I will approve it so that you can continue to comment in the thread!!! Please stand bye!!

:twothumbs: