Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Met a politician last night and asked about dinar and dong

dddvip

Maybe the politician thought Dinar was"dinner" and you were gonna show him your Dong?

Now this does make sense ..... ha ha ha and it sounds like an up and comming politician lol

Ahh yes, sin city, so they say.....I met my wife there. Beautiful city, the lights, shows, ambiance....she was a call girl.

I love my wife.....and you can too....for 29.95

does she do group discounts ??

• Upvote 1

Met this guy who said he was a politician he wouldn't give me his real name last night. He looked familiar to me. I asked him about dinar he wouldn't comment period but I asked about the dong and he smiled and said good move when I told him I had purchased some. I also asked if he had any dinar he again didn't say a word but he had a smirky smile? Just sharing my experience, w this conversation. Gorv!

Oh man not the smirky smile. You should have made it a bank story

Met this guy who said he was a politician he wouldn't give me his real name last night. He looked familiar to me. I asked him about dinar he wouldn't comment period but I asked about the dong and he smiled and said good move when I told him I had purchased some. I also asked if he had any dinar he again didn't say a word but he had a smirky smile? Just sharing my experience, w this conversation. Gorv!

Did he take a quick snapshot of his junk and email it to you....That would have been Anthony Weiner....

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

dddvip, "I also asked if he had any dinar he again didn't say a word but he had a smirky smile?"

Jiminy Crickets - I thought all politicians had smirky smiles - :lol::P:D All kidding aside though, I'll bet, too, he's a wannabe - so wazzup with the dong - is that the next dinar opportunity? I see a lot of people talking about it, but I've never ventured into that water - yet.

I met a guy today at the feed store, with a white beard and white hair today I ask him if was Santa, he gave me a smirkey smile. He wouldnt give me his name either. I told him, he sure looked fimiliar too, as he continued to buy hay and corn. I ask him if he knew anything about the Iraq Dinar, funny he wouldnt commit either. I shared with him I had invested in some, But with a twinkle in his eye, it almost sounded like a Ho Ho ho,when he began to say that was a great investment. I ask him if he had any, with a twinkle in his eye and those rosey red cheeks, he didnt say a word, just that fimiliar smirkey smile. As he was getting into his red pickup to drive away, he said I guess you want be needing that sack of money your always asking for. In a flash he was gone! Just sharing!!!! Go RV!!!! :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Well, our current mayor is our former mayor's wife...that's how we roll! lol Do you live in these parts?

Yeah!! I was born and raised here! All of my cousins too.....I am sure that you know how the families are here.

Lol im in Alaska on vacation and it was a fishing charter brief conversation lol these comments are retarded just wanted to share guess was not worthy posting but lol

Huh? You must work in the service industry

Lol im in Alaska on vacation and it was a fishing charter brief conversation lol these comments are retarded just wanted to share guess was not worthy posting but lol

ok bigger ? is wtf are u doing in alaska possibly visiting Sarah palin?????

ohmy.giftongue.gifcool.gif

Edited by easyrider