Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Met a politician last night and asked about dinar and dong

dddvip

Met this guy who said he was a politician he wouldn't give me his real name last night. He looked familiar to me. I asked him about dinar he wouldn't comment period but I asked about the dong and he smiled and said good move when I told him I had purchased some. I also asked if he had any dinar he again didn't say a word but he had a smirky smile? Just sharing my experience, w this conversation. Gorv!

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 3

Ummm... he's a politician... a public figure, and wouldn't give his name, position, affiliation.... ??? Did you give him reason to hide his identity? Hmmmm.... I think he was just a wannabe :lol:

• Upvote 1

DDDVIP you are in Vegas, right? So am I. Everyone in this town likes to act like they are "someone" and if he wouldn't actually tell you who he was, he was probably no one. And my dad is a commissioner (I won't say which division)....and trust me, they don't know crap about the dinar unless they heard about it from their cousins neighbor.

• Upvote 1

This may shock you DogDoc...but Vegas has politicians too. We even have a mayor! Aren't we special? :)

Ahh yes, sin city, so they say.....I met my wife there. Beautiful city, the lights, shows, ambiance....she was a call girl.

I love my wife.....and you can too....for 29.95

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 1

This may shock you DogDoc...but Vegas has politicians too. We even have a mayor! Aren't we special? :)

She is right!! And I loooove our mayor!! That man that said that he was a politician without giving his name, had his own agenda! Vegas girls know the game.

He didn't tell you his name? You couldn't figure out a publicly elected official's name? I give up. This is getting beyond retarded.

It was probably just some dweeb trying to pretend to be a "big wig"........was there another guru conference in Vegas this past weekend?

• Upvote 1

Met this guy who said he was a politician he wouldn't give me his real name last night. He looked familiar to me. I asked him about dinar he wouldn't comment period but I asked about the dong and he smiled and said good move when I told him I had purchased some. I also asked if he had any dinar he again didn't say a word but he had a smirky smile? Just sharing my experience, w this conversation. Gorv!

[/quote

Dong gonit...I knew there was something I was missing, must have left my decoder ring at NP's place!!!! :lol::lol::lol:

Ahh yes, sin city, so they say.....I met my wife there. Beautiful city, the lights, shows, ambiance....she was a call girl.

I love my wife.....and you can too....for 29.95

You know what they say..."what happens in Vegas, you can get for $29.95"! :lol:

• Upvote 1

She is right!! And I loooove our mayor!! That man that said that he was a politician without giving his name, had his own agenda! Vegas girls know the game.

Well, our current mayor is our former mayor's wife...that's how we roll! lol Do you live in these parts?