Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Kaperoni chat 7/25

DRV1804

[kaperoni] -------------------------

[kaperoni] lets get this going

[kaperoni] Hi Everyone. Welcome to DinarAlert Chat

[kaperoni] Back by popular demand…lol

[kaperoni] Tonight’s chat is about a significant event that took place last week in Iraq that I feel was overlooked The Conference of the Ambassadors of Iraq.

[kaperoni] Ok, lets get started.

[kaperoni] The 3rd Conference of Ambassadors was recently held in Iraq July 17th – 24th. This is a gathering of Iraq’s ambassadors from various countries around the world.

[kaperoni] This conference is designed to educate the ambassadors to then reflect the positive image of Iraq and be clear to those countries.

[kaperoni] Various ministers spoke over 8 days.

[kaperoni] Talabani spoke…Here is a quote… “I salute your conference in the beginning .. I wish you success in reaching work of the Conference to what would enhance

[kaperoni] your efforts in the work of diplomatic and creative product enhances the growing site of the new Iraq in the international community.”

[kaperoni] of war and aggression, and select aspects of foreign policy, which came in the Constitution and the principles of good neighborliness and mutual interests so as to promote the national interests of Iraq .

[kaperoni] The prime minister: “Iraq has several problems in its foreign relations and this is because the foreign policies of the wrong of the former regime, stressing that Iraq has a desire to return to

[kaperoni] international organizations, and have a permanent presence and active role in external conferences and to return to its leading role in town.”

[kaperoni] The session concluded with the conference's opening speech, Foreign Minister Hoshyar Zebari, said the “general directions of foreign policy and the achievements of Iraqi diplomatic over the years for the return of Iraq

[kaperoni] to its natural and its liberation from the sanctions and resolutions of Chapter VII and improve consular services and assistance to the Iraqi communities abroad and the challenges faced by Iraq's policy during the the next.”

[kaperoni] Do you see the pattern here?

[kaperoni] Iraq is preparing for international acceptance.

[kaperoni] Zebari said hundreds of staff were trained to join the diplomatic service in the task of the new Iraq. Was re Iraq to the international arena, where power has been canceled 70 decision of the Security Council

[kaperoni] imposed on Iraq under Chapter VII did not remain only three resolutions concerning the relationship with Kuwait.

[kaperoni] Now,

[kaperoni] He clearly states Iraq is ready for the International arena…that 70 security council resolutions have been cancelled and the only remaining resolutions pertain to Kuwait.

[kaperoni] The conference hosted a number of ministers and state officials to talk about their competence and its relationship with the Iraqi diplomatic work.

[kaperoni] Here is a caption…

[kaperoni] goal is to gain diplomatic support for the higher national interests of Iraq and serve the Iraqi people.”

[kaperoni] Do you see?

[kaperoni] These ambassadors are messengers!

[kaperoni] So they take the information from the conference, go back to the country they are assigned and perform there duties…which are clearly stated above by Maliki himself…

[kaperoni] “Asking them to need active presence in international forums.”

[kaperoni] I am trying to pound home a point.

[kaperoni] Now on July 18th, Dr. Rafie al-Issawi and Minister of Finance, who made a presentation of fiscal policy for Iraq and plans for Iraq's future and the current situation of Iraq and the role of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs

[kaperoni] and its missions abroad to strengthen Iraq's status of financial, focus on growing confidence in the Iraqi economy and open doors for Investment and State plans large reconstruction and implementation

[kaperoni] of infrastructure projects to secure a better future for the Iraqi people as well as the role of the Iraqi missions in the follow-up Iraqi funds abroad.

[kaperoni] Now, on July 19th, Shabibi was one of these ministers hosting events of this conference. His presentation to the ambassadors was as follows:

[kaperoni] Well he is not a minister, but the gov of the CBI

[kaperoni] The Conference discussed the center of Arab politics of Iraq and its relations with Arab countries have stressed on the importance and the need

[kaperoni] to upgrade them to the optimum level so as to ensure sound relations and common interests and to achieve security and stability in the region.

[kaperoni] Another article says similar…”hosted the conference Central Bank Governor Dr Sinan Shabibi who made a presentation of the monetary policy and the financial position of Iraq.”

[kaperoni] And the statement added that the conference hosted by Dr. Shabibi central bank governor who made a presentation center for monetary policy and the current Iraq and the financial position,

[kaperoni] which promises broad prospects for Iraq to accomplish his plans of development, investment and secure a better future for the Iraqi people.

secure a better future for the Iraqi people.

[kaperoni] Another statement that evening similar…

[kaperoni] and hosted the conference, Dr. Shabibi central bank governor, who made a presentation center for monetary policy and the current Iraq and the financial position, which promises broad prospects,

[kaperoni] Iraq was able to accomplish his plans of development, investment and secure a better future for the Iraqi people.

[kaperoni] So, we can take from this that each minister that presented, did his best to educate the ambassadors of their expertise. To convey the programs and achievements to the ambassadors.

[kaperoni] Shabibi did the same representing the CBI

[kaperoni] Concluded in Baghdad at dawn on the third conference of the ambassadors and heads of diplomatic missions operating abroad. A statement of Foreign Affairs today

[kaperoni] that the ambassadors praised this successful conference of the organizational, technical and topics that were discussed and the guidance that they listened to it to develop and strengthen diplomatic work abroad,

[kaperoni] and considered the participants that this conference represents a quantum leap in the history of diplomacy in Iraq.

[kaperoni] The Minister of Foreign Affairs Hoshyar Zebari at the closing session, praising the efforts of the participants in the success of this conference and papers presented and frank dialogues

[kaperoni] that took place and which will form a strong impetus to the role of diplomat, leading to Iraq in the region and the world.

[kaperoni] This is key..

[kaperoni] Each minister was given the following information at the conclusion of the event.

[kaperoni] Each has been issued by the conference the following documents: 1. Iraq's foreign policy principles. 2. Action Plan of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs. 3. In addition to political and technical guidance. 4. A final statement.

[kaperoni] It is my opinion, that the RV must be very near at this point.

[kaperoni] The ambassadors will now return to there assigned respective countries/states and their job is now to convey the message from this conference. You see they now have their marching orders in essence.

[kaperoni] And the information provided at this conference will be given out. So Shabibi’s plan is no longer a secret. The cat is out of the bag! Each of these countries will very soon, have full knowledge of the economic changes coming to Iraq.

[kaperoni] These ambassadors will deliver a message of international standing, openness to investment, and most importantly, directly from Shabibi himself…. “Iraq and the financial position, which promises broad prospects for Iraq to accomplish

[kaperoni] his plans of development, investment and secure a better future for the Iraqi people.”

[kaperoni] That says RV all over it.

[kaperoni] Done.

[kaperoni]

http://www.ipairaq.com/index.php?nam...itics&id=41233

• Upvote 17

How are all you folks doing? Some tough times. Right. I grew up during the time Woody Allen called "Radio Days". I can not tell you how thrilling it was to listen to things happening on the radio. Our household was the very last to get a TV. My father finally relented and we got an RCA. I sat there on our maroon, itchy couch - the same couch on which my mother later died and watched as the repairman diddled and then, one of the great images of my life appeared. It was "Howdy Doody". Those were great days, post war. Every week-end was spent with relatives. On the 4th of July the whole neighborhood in the city was out in the streets. We just had a piece of paper we called caps. You would hit it with a hammer. These were also used in your toy gun. And, all day in the summer we went to the park on our own and played ball. There was a cloistered nun's home, called "Poor Clares". There was a drinking fountain, with the water cascading down the rock and you drank out of a tin cup on the way home from being gone all day. And, the movies downtown - The Chicago Theatre - The Oriental all featured stage acts before the movie began. I saw Ella Fitzgerald - The Four Aces.

What's my point? Back then, we had little, but we really had much more. I would just like to see us all be a little kinder to each other. It is not right that the people who hate Americans the most are Americans. Oh, we will rally, again and be together when the USA is in peril. Well, I do think this will happen - not sure what "this" is, but I hope it gives you the joy and peace we all so deserve. Then, maybe then, we will once again be a kinder people.

• Upvote 16

Guessing, speculation, hype, twisting the facts and let's just make sheet up? :P

Typical instance of taking a perfectly non-related news article and making it sound like it has something to do with the RV....which it does NOT :o

I've said it before and I'll say it again......every piece of business and news that comes out of Iraq IS NOT linked to or has anything to do with the IQD RV.

Let it go people......give it rest B)

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 4

Guessing, speculation, hype, twisting the facts and let's just make sheet up? :P

Typical instance of taking a perfectly non-related news article and making it sound like it has something to do with the RV....which it does NOT :o

I've said it before and I'll say it again......every piece of business and news that comes out of Iraq IS NOT linked to or has anything to do with the IQD RV.

Let it go people......give it rest B)

I think YOU need to give it a rest. Turn the screen off for a week or two. Pet your cat. Manage your apartments or what ever it is you do. Leave the speculations to the people who can handle it. True speculators don't sit around bitching about everything they hear or read. Read it and move on. You might be better suited to Amway or something like that. DayTrader

• Upvote 4

How are all you folks doing? Some tough times. Right. I grew up during the time Woody Allen called "Radio Days". I can not tell you how thrilling it was to listen to things happening on the radio. Our household was the very last to get a TV. My father finally relented and we got an RCA. I sat there on our maroon, itchy couch - the same couch on which my mother later died and watched as the repairman diddled and then, one of the great images of my life appeared. It was "Howdy Doody". Those were great days, post war. Every week-end was spent with relatives. On the 4th of July the whole neighborhood in the city was out in the streets. We just had a piece of paper we called caps. You would hit it with a hammer. These were also used in your toy gun. And, all day in the summer we went to the park on our own and played ball. There was a cloistered nun's home, called "Poor Clares". There was a drinking fountain, with the water cascading down the rock and you drank out of a tin cup on the way home from being gone all day. And, the movies downtown - The Chicago Theatre - The Oriental all featured stage acts before the movie began. I saw Ella Fitzgerald - The Four Aces.

What's my point? Back then, we had little, but we really had much more. I would just like to see us all be a little kinder to each other. It is not right that the people who hate Americans the most are Americans. Oh, we will rally, again and be together when the USA is in peril. Well, I do think this will happen - not sure what "this" is, but I hope it gives you the joy and peace we all so deserve. Then, maybe then, we will once again be a kinder people.

Thank you so much for your post!! I really believe we were a kinder and gentler nation back then...nowadays everyone is in a hurry to get nowhere...we are tied to our computers, cellphones, twitter, and tv (i for one am guilty as well) i hear stories from my grandparents and wish i could close my eyes and just go back for one day and see what it was like, and implement that into my life now..again thanks for the insight...and as always...GO RV!!

• Upvote 1

Thank you so much for your post!! I really believe we were a kinder and gentler nation back then...nowadays everyone is in a hurry to get nowhere...we are tied to our computers, cellphones, twitter, and tv (i for one am guilty as well) i hear stories from my grandparents and wish i could close my eyes and just go back for one day and see what it was like, and implement that into my life now..again thanks for the insight...and as always...GO RV!!

Thx for the Original Post Gangsta Candy Man ! B)