Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Four days & counting.

Luigi1

This countdown thing is kind of fun but I do hope Folks will keep grounded.....So nobody will feel down & out if it's not what they expect. Good Luck to us.

Nope. I refuse to stay grounded. I give this thing two days til we're in the $$$$ !!!! :D

Edited by Sun Devil
  • Upvote 1

What happens in four days? Oh yeah, nevermind. It's that whole "next monday thingy. Well, shucks. At least somebody, someday, will be correct, and we can all finally call it a day. But, I for one, will come back to the 'ol DV website just for nostalgia's sake and just smile.... Chao.

• Upvote 1

This isn't a joke....A property owner and property manager get in a fight about how to handle a house and its repairs that are much overdue. The property owner disagrees and fires the property manager, and sends the notice to vacate by the end of the month. The renters don't get the notice until the 22nd of this month due to a mail carrier's inability to read an address.

So I have until the end of the month to move 4 kids, an upset wife, and a workaholic(and dinarholic) out of a pretty nice house(besides the few minor repairs needed) in a gosh darn week. The property manger found us another house that is older and smaller for a rent that is decent but not great considering what we are leaving.....leaving me severely pissed off and stressed out!:unsure:

Just come on RV! 4 days and counting.......

• Upvote 3

be yet-not too stead fastly-young steads,,,for it is now three days, and not yet, have we seen the coming of the promise, of thy kings fortune. { looks like we better make plans for a long august month of nothing happing}