Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Ahzvo three zeros and stay tuned results

thegente

They HAVE to add value to their currency BEFORE an RD. Nothing else makes sense. That's where all invested win - may not be millions, but is will DEFINITELY be a profit. B)

While I agree that there is great profit potential, there is no rational reason to RV prior to a RD.

The whole idea of the RD process is designed to unwind past inflation from the currency.

Doing a RV first just magnifies the inflation, while lessening the effectiveness of the RD process.

Adding value to a monetary system that still bears the negatives of past hyper inflation only serves to make the problem worse.

I would love for your scenerio to happen, but it defies all logic for it to happen that way.

At this point, a RV of anything above a penny would be great, but does address the underlying issue of the inflated money supply.

This is why Shabibi keeps telegraphing RD.

I am still hopeful there will be a way to do a straight RV, but this would just push the problem down the road...

• Upvote 2

While I agree that there is great profit potential, there is no rational reason to RV prior to a RD.

The whole idea of the RD process is designed to unwind past inflation from the currency.

Doing a RV first just magnifies the inflation, while lessening the effectiveness of the RD process.

Adding value to a monetary system that still bears the negatives of past hyper inflation only serves to make the problem worse.

I would love for your scenerio to happen, but it defies all logic for it to happen that way.

At this point, a RV of anything above a penny would be great, but does address the underlying issue of the inflated money supply.

This is why Shabibi keeps telegraphing RD.

I am still hopeful there will be a way to do a straight RV, but this would just push the problem down the road...

You can't RD toilet paper. Could you imagine 1 IQD??? Hahahaha... what would that be worth?? Chicken scratch. That, to me, makes ZERO sense. They have to add value before they RD.

But that is my opinion... we all have them...

Time will tell ...

Hugs to all invested! :D

• Upvote 1

You can't RD toilet paper. Could you imagine 1 IQD??? Hahahaha... what would that be worth?? Chicken scratch. That, to me, makes ZERO sense. They have to add value before they RD.

Time will tell ...

If Shabibi gets his way, a RD would make a Dinar worth a Dollar.

I consider that to be a big increase in value.

But, you ate correct that Time will be the Judge.

Ahzvo Three Zeros and Stay Tuned Results

Jul 26 2011

Moving the monetary authority in Iraq, led by the Iraqi Central Bank to raise three zeroes from the national currency in circulation and the target as they say, to rein in inflation and bring down prices and the disposal of large blocks of cash.

This action or this experiment passed by several states, according to economists.

The mere launch of a statement such as this kind of news to make the citizen was looking forward to caution many of the stakeholders, the owners are asking for money, effects that may result from this procedure (deletion of zeros).

Ala dealer assumed it owed Haider shop owner assumed also 100 million dinars says Alaa: How can I accept 100 thousand dinars of Haider in the case of deleting three zeros?. Recognize all or most of us recognize that our environment is weak in economic culture where not understand all that the deletion of zeros will will not affect the trading or day of the debts of the others it will lead to the result of the escalation of the balance of lawsuits in the courts inevitably the time complaining about the courts of numerous cases and the latter due to the small number of judges, a fact well known, this is one of the effects that may result from the deletion of zeros.

So it requires a plan of awareness of high-level to address such conflicts and explain to the citizen in advance not to damage due to the deletion of zeros, and this requires a program of work and time enough to mature this idea and this is the duty of the central bank cut and before starting procedures delete a timely manner.

One expert said to me in replying to my question about the potential effects of the deletion of zeros that Turkey has gone through this experience as it allowed the time to deal, trading two currencies at once and to the long period of time until they realize all segments of society that there is no damage due to the deletion of zeros. We find in This experiment represent a solution to address the social problems and rid the courts of the huge amount of cases assumed the one hand and on the other hand, this action appeared Siksam prices that may be trying to rise as a result of this procedure.

There really should not be overlooked that a number of officials call media statements at random without prior planning or knowledge and expertise of the economic effects that may result from statements detrimental to the national economy Arafah or without the knowledge of that repeat the claim to the concerned authorities of the need to develop a program Awareness large displays for long periods before the announcement a deletion of zeros in order to address all possibilities or effects that may result from the deletion of zeros and the officials who make statements without explanation tell them enough is enough Bjahh and you launch optimistic statements and clear the mercy of our economy which is recovering and hope to have benefited from the mistakes change the currency after the fall of the dictatorial regime.

http://iraqdailytimes.com/ahzvo-three-zeros-and-stay-tuned-results/

With all due respect Dinark...why is it I NEVER see your two cents on any of the positive posts...you only chime in when there is a article that could be interpreted as a RD or a LOP...I feel like your glass is always half empty and not half full....I just dont understand :(:unsure:

Providing a "dark cloud" is his way of "keeping it real" or "staying grounded", a real "life of the party" type of guy.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Why are you here? Once again, your sea of useless posts infest this board...now go away for the 20th time.

I thought we talked about this. Please show me where I am wrong instead of trying to make me leave. Like it or not this article speaks of RD. My leaving the site wont change that.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

Providing a "dark cloud" is his way of "keeping it real" or "staying grounded", a real "life of the party" type of guy.

Maybe a pretty pink cloud is what is needed. So here it is. This articles means imminet RV. The removal of zeros means taking notes out of circulation. 100 million becoming 100 thousand means we will get 100 million dollars. Turkey didnt RD. GO RVVVVVVV!!!!! That better?

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I've been thinking about something and want to see of anyone agrees. Everything I read of hear about a "LOP" has to do with Iraq saying they are removing 3 zeros, or, as I have read in a lot of the Iraqi news items, RAISE the 3 zeros. What if they're not talking about their currency at all. What if they're talking about the exchange rates. JMHO but think about this. Everyone is scared to death they're talking about their currency. OK, a 25k note now becomes a 25 dinar note, a loss of 1000 X's it's value. Not a good thing at all! But what if they're REALLY talking about the exchange. For instance, and I'll just use USD's for example. Right now 1 IQD is equal to about 0.00086 USD's right? Let's RAISE 3 zeros, 0.86xx, see what I mean. I'm no economist or anything like that but IMHO everybody's thinking "removing 3 zeros from the currency", maybe that's not what they're talking about at all! If you look at the exchange rates for most major currencies around the world if they RAISED 3 zeros, (moved the decimal to the right 3 places thus removing 3 zeros) you have an RV! 1 IQD now equals 0.86 USD to start with and then I sure it would increase from there. It gets Iraq back into the world market place, gives their currency value to compete and will help their economy and citizens.

Like I said, this is just something I've been mulling over for the last few days, especially when I hear "LOP" talk. No I have no links or news items or anything like that, like I stated, JMHO. I'm really dumb when it comes to this type of stuff though so....Anybody out there with an opinion of your own about this? Please let me know...........Thanks and GO RV!

Maybe a pretty pink cloud is what is needed. So here it is. This articles means imminet RV. The removal of zeros means taking notes out of circulation. 100 million becoming 100 thousand means we will get 100 million dollars. Turkey didnt RD. GO RVVVVVVV!!!!! That better?

It's not your opinion that rubs people the wrong way its ur approach. There's no doubt a RD is a possibilty,but why u feel the need to pop in on a regular bases to state such is bewildering,most here know that is ur postion. Once this is over and IF u are correct,that and $3.25 will get ya a latte at starbucks. All your friends I'm sure will be impressed that YOU were the one that called it correctly,and u can pump out your chest while reliving how u saved thousands from themselves,& how others just would'nt listen to the genius that u are. Let me be the 1st to thank you for all u do.

Time will tell ...

By re-denominating they are not changing the level of reserves to back the currency. 1 IQD with the amount of currency outstanding is laughable, but after an RD it would be more valuable for one IQD. Not saying that is what they will do; instead, just commenting on how a RD has worked historically. So to answer your question....1 IQD after RD will be worth 0.86 USD. No RV first followed by an RD, IMHO, but what do I know I am just a doctor (not really, but I heard if you do something for 7 years you can be considered an expert hence the name) Cheers all

Why are you here? Once again, your sea of useless posts infest this board...now go away for the 20th time.

Hey, all due respect. He can voice his opinion. If it bothers you so much why don't you kill yourself and you won't have to worry if he is posting things you don't like. You seem to be the one "infest-ing this board"

He is here for the same reason I am - to hopefully make some money. If I followed your way of thinking - If you think the US debt is a problem than leave the country. Why are you here giving bad vibes.

You need to watch Kelley"s Heroes a couple times..

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

It's not your opinion that rubs people the wrong way its ur approach. There's no doubt a RD is a possibilty,but why u feel the need to pop in on a regular bases to state such is bewildering,most here know that is ur postion. Once this is over and IF u are correct,that and $3.25 will get ya a latte at starbucks. All your friends I'm sure will be impressed that YOU were the one that called it correctly,and u can pump out your chest while reliving how u saved thousands from themselves,& how others just would'nt listen to the genius that u are. Let me be the 1st to thank you for all u do.

Well should we all pretend that these articles are saying something else? What good would that do? When I clicked on this thread and began to read it yet again like ten people where saying this is a good thing. What was I suppose to do, agree with them even though I know for a fact that this is not a good thing? I have been lied to enough by pumpers and gurus to start lying to myself. Look back in this thread at my first post. All I did was give my opinion on what this articles says which is correct by the way. Now I am being bashed. For what. Telling the truth?

Like I have said a million times, I dont like it any more than you but lets be honest with ourselves. Maybe these articles are smoke but that doesnt change what they are saying. Pretending otherwise gets us no where. Seems many dont like the truth and prefer being lied to which is fine but you wont get it from me. Try Okie or Frank if thats what your into.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Well should we all pretend that these articles are saying something else? What good would that do? When I clicked on this thread and began to read it yet again like ten people where saying this is a good thing. What was I suppose to do, agree with them even though I know for a fact that this is not a good thing? I have been lied to enough by pumpers and gurus to start lying to myself. Look back in this thread at my first post. All I did was give my opinion on what this articles says which is correct by the way. Now I am being bashed. For what. Telling the truth?

Like I have said a million times, I dont like it any more than you but lets be honest with ourselves. Maybe these articles are smoke but that doesnt change what they are saying. Pretending otherwise gets us no where. Seems many dont like the truth and prefer being lied to which is fine but you wont get it from me. Try Okie or Frank if thats what your into.

Look your opinion is your opinion & I respect that, but none of your posts that I've read(and no I have'nt read every one) suggest that you want a RV besides a smidgen reference(I hope it(RD) does'nt happen) thrown in.Truth is the majority of your posts only look to the possibilty of a RD, please don't ruin others hopes because of your experience. Until this thing goes down no one knows how it will end and thats the TRUTH. IMO because you've been lied to, u feel the need to be the truth police.The majority of folks really can decide for themselves,let them. To FAIL is to at least TRY-Take care

• Upvote 2

Look your opinion is your opinion & I respect that, but none of your posts that I've read(and no I have'nt read every one) suggest that you want a RV besides a smidgen reference(I hope it(RD) does'nt happen) thrown in.Truth is the majority of your posts only look to the possibilty of a RD, please don't ruin others hopes because of your experience. Until this thing goes down no one knows how it will end and thats the TRUTH. IMO because you've been lied to, u feel the need to be the truth police.The majority of folks really can decide for themselves,let them. To FAIL is to at least TRY-Take care

So I am ruining others hope by pointing out the truth? Umm...ok. Look this is an investment. Hope and positivity play no role here. Only information, facts, and logic. If you really think I want a RD and do not want a RV then I really dont know what to say to that. I want to be rich just like everyone else and I am sorry if I am ruining anyones hopes because that is not my intention. I was merely trying to point out what was actually being said in the article. If people cant deal with that then so be it. Its not like this is the first article that has told us this. What if you invested in Microsoft and they were telling you that they were about to lay off half of their work force? What would hope or positivity do for you then? Maybe Microsoft was using "smoke and mirrors". So would you want your stock broker telling you that it was smoke or they really meant something else?

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

I agree. At least when keep or others who believe in the lop or RD theory chime in they give you a link or a detailed explanation of their thoughts which can result in an intelligent discussion rather than just popping in to spout off some negativity and then promptly dissapearing which only results in frustration.

You know, reading these quotes makes me feel like I ,too, am guilty lately of the very same thing as this guy. I used to explain, in detail, what my thoughts were. I must apologize to all you who do not know me, and assure you I will do better. Keep knows me from way back. Starting in November 2010, I started taking breaks of a month or so at a time. It has been very medicinal. I have been in this investment since the beginning (2004) and it was starting to weigh heavily on my mind, so the break did the trick. It has been hard to get back involved again, though, so that is why the short responses. Keep and I used to go back and forth all the time, and I learned to respect his point of view. It is good to see him still here. I have been laid up from surgery for about a week. This will give me time catch up on my research, so I know what I am talking about. I don't want to waste anyone's time by repeating anything. I know how frustrating that is to some. Later people.

Well it seems this is a positive post. So far I am the only one on here that doesn't think they are talking about a RV. Sorry you think I am negative or whatever but I can't help but to point out the obvious. I don't want a RD any more than you but come on. How many more of these do we need to see before people finally realize what they are saying. It is amazing how the human brain can manipulate something to make it what we want. These articles are not in good translated english but how hard is 100 million becomes 100 thousand to understand? Remove three zeros. Reference Turkey. It sux. I hate to read them but there is really no way out of 15 or so posters that I am the only one who gets the hint of what is being said. If you want I can pretend that this articles means imminet RV. Don't see how that would help anything but maybe it will seem "positive" and we can all yell out a great big GO RVVVVV!!!!!!

You do not have to apologize for your views. I don't care what people say, you have a right to your opinion.

So I am ruining others hope by pointing out the truth? Umm...ok. Look this is an investment. Hope and positivity play no role here. Only information, facts, and logic. If you really think I want a RD and do not want a RV then I really dont know what to say to that. I want to be rich just like everyone else and I am sorry if I am ruining anyones hopes because that is not my intention. I was merely trying to point out what was actually being said in the article. If people cant deal with that then so be it. Its not like this is the first article that has told us this. What if you invested in Microsoft and they were telling you that they were about to lay off half of their work force? What would hope or positivity do for you then? Maybe Microsoft was using "smoke and mirrors". So would you want your stock broker telling you that it was smoke or they really meant something else?

You should ignore people who bash you for telling the truth. They are only doing it because the truth is destroying their hopes and dreams, and that truly is hard to deal with. Put yourself in their shoes for just a moment and you will understand where they are coming from. Don't take it personal. They aren't really mad at you. I appreciate your point of view since I have been away for some time, and it helps me catch up on the perspective of this investment. It is ironic that things seem the same as when I left. The RV is still "This Friday" or "On Monday", everything in the news pertains, in one way or another, to the Iraqi Dinar, etc., etc., etc. In fact, this is the same as it was in 2004 when I first invested. Just the names have changed, with exception of a few.

• Downvote 1