Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

still

hoagie

Skip to search.

7:23PM EDT: 0.0525 0.0520 (9,898.4805%) IQD/GBP (IQDGBP=X).

More On IQDGBP=X

Quotes

Summary

Charts

Interactive

Basic Chart

News & Info

Headlines

..IQD/GBP(CCY: IQDGBP=X )

Last Trade: 0.0525

Trade Time: 7:23PM EDT

Change: 0.0520 (9,898.4805%)

Bid: 0.0523

Ask: 0.0527

Prev Close: 0.0005

Open: 0.0525

Day's Range: 0.0525 - 0.0525

52wk Range: 0.0005 - 0.0525

..Quotes delayed, except where indicated otherwise. Currency in GBP.HeadlinesFilter Headlines.•No Headlines available for IQDGBP=X at this time.

1d5d3m1y2y5y

customize chart

AdChoices

Toolbox

Set Alert for IQDGBP=X

Download Data

Updates on your phone

Add Quotes to Your Web Site

Add IQDGBP=X Headlines to My Yahoo!

+ My Yahoo!

RSS.Sponsored Links

Forex.com - Official Sitehttp://finance.yahoo.com/q?s=IQDGBP=X

Edited by hoagie

I am beginning to believe that there is a 3 tier system for cashing here. Please take this as amusing and not set in stone. It is my firm believe that since I see these numbers pop up to the 10,000th decimal point, that there is really something going on here. Perhaps these are countries or large entities selling their dinars back to Iraq for a fixed rate for which the CBI is stabalizing it back to normal by their sales of dollars/dinars as a compensation to keep it at 1170. JMMHO and I am no expert on this but on that same note, there is always cause and effect to everything. GLTY and all. Go RV.

• Upvote 1

I am beginning to believe that there is a 3 tier system for cashing here. Please take this as amusing and not set in stone. It is my firm believe that since I see these numbers pop up to the 10,000th decimal point, that there is really something going on here. Perhaps these are countries or large entities selling their dinars back to Iraq for a fixed rate for which the CBI is stabalizing it back to normal by their sales of dollars/dinars as a compensation to keep it at 1170. JMMHO and I am no expert on this but on that same note, there is always cause and effect to everything. GLTY and all. Go RV.

I'VE BEEN SAYING THAT SINCE THIS ALL STARTED,,,PEOPLE ARE CASHING OUT EVERYTIME IT GOES UP....

I'VE BEEN SAYING THAT SINCE THIS ALL STARTED,,,PEOPLE ARE CASHING OUT EVERYTIME IT GOES UP....

Right on! I am not the only one that sees this. Thank you for your feedback. "For every business entity in the WORLD, there is a VIP section and a back door for the chosen few!" I can be quoted on that, if anyone wishes. Thank you for your post. GLTY and all. Go RV.

So, it is obvious that what we need to do is to cash out our IQD for the GBP, and then, convert our GBP into USD :blink: :blink: :blink:

Sure is alot of 3 letter converting going on!!!!! :huh:

RRRRVVVVVVVVV :woot: T T T T T T T T T I I I I I I I I I M M M M M M M E E E E E E E E E :woot: :woot: :woot:

• Upvote 1

I got good friend who, is on DV now is tring to understand this post. I tried to explaine it to, them, but I'm not good at it. Maybe one you guys tell them whats going on. Put it in lame truns for them.

Laymen's terms: YAHOO FINANCE IS TOYING WITH OUR EMOTIONS!!!! :blink:

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1