Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

I can't resist...The pill bottle has spoken

RVDinar4MyFamily

I had to go to the ER early this morning for a inner ear infection, they gave me a bottle of Oxycodone.

The lable reads the following (Note 1: highlight is mine, not on the bottle, Note 2: Oxycodone HCL is just another form of oxycodone)

5mg of Oxycodone HCL is equiv. to 4.4815 MG of Oxycodone

Warning: may be habit forming

So, either I have a fortune telling pill bottle, and we can expect 4.4815 when the hcl is done, or this how your favorite pumpin guru can use everyday life to come up with thier latest greatest bs prediction.

• Upvote 12
  • Downvote 2

I had to go to the ER early this morning for a inner ear infection, they gave me a bottle of Oxycodone.

The lable reads the following (Note 1: highlight is mine, not on the bottle, Note 2: Oxycodone HCL is just another form of oxycodone)

So, either I have a fortune telling pill bottle, and we can expect 4.4815 when the hcl is done, or this how your favorite pumpin guru can use everyday life to come up with thier latest greatest bs prediction.

I just had a thought here about this. Perhaps it is all about Oxycodone here. (OXY-COD-ONE)

OXY-Occidental Petroleum Corporation (NYSE:OXY) is an international oil and gas exploration and production company — the fourth-largest in the U.S.

COD- Cash On Delivery

ONE- Could signify one decimal place to the left.

So in conclusion, (Really reaching here. He, he) your rate of $4.4815 could really mean $0.44815. I can live with that! I hope that you can enjoy this laugh as much as I did. Thank you for your post. GLTY and all. Go RV.

• Upvote 1

Yeah, and it will make you feel very good pills or money

Awww! Sounds like you are already enjoying it. Don't lay down and go to sleep, keep posting and pretty soon....you'll feel the love for everyone. Even people that usually annoy you. :lol: At least that's how that $4.48 made me feel. :P

You have to be very careful with the oxycodone. I take it for constant pain and if you mess up it can give you quite a ride. I would advise making a note each time you take them so you don't overdo it, which is really easy. And you don't want to overdo it, because if you do, and take even one too many too soon, well, you get a little , ah , well ... sort of ... hmmm ... what was I saying? ... where was I going with this ... ?

Give me a minute ... I'll remember in a minute ... then I'll get back to you ...

:blink:

smee2

• Upvote 2

You have to be very careful with the oxycodone. I take it for constant pain and if you mess up it can give you quite a ride. I would advise making a note each time you take them so you don't overdo it, which is really easy. And you don't want to overdo it, because if you do, and take even one too many too soon, well, you get a little , ah , well ... sort of ...

hallucinate.........

You will buy anything on that, dont answer the door bell.You might give all your dinar to hari chrishnas!!

Please fasen seatbelt and keep hands and feet inside the vehicle!!!

LOL! :lol: