Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Will you be humble if and when an RV does occur ?

R Veyron

I am humble by nature and I don't plan to change who I am. I will be quiet as a churchmouse if we do see an RV come our way. Only immediate family and friends who are in this investment with me will know about a change in status. Depending on the scale of what rate we see, I'll simply follow the action plans I've already drafted. I would like to form a company to research new sciences for exploring our solar system and to support the creation of colonies in space. I've even begun studies on generating income outside of this investment. I guess I just got tired of the waiting ;)

As the Duke would say, "Forward Hooooo!!"

"I made this decision without doing any research or checking it out online. I went with my gut. At the time I did this I also told some friends about it and that it could be a very wise move to buy into it ." Huh? :blink:

You went with your gut, didn't do any research and then tell your friends it could be wise? Did you mean it could be profitable? and Risky? It would only be wise, if they made an informed decision, right? Just teasing you!

Regardless, I told my family and friends about it and gave them this website and said all you ever need to know you can research on this website or buy Adam's book. In the email I also told them I don't know if it will hit big or not, but I didn't want any of them coming back later and asking why I didn't inform them about it, if it did. In the 6 yrs since I've owned Dinar...to my knowledge, only one of them ever did invest. But...I'd still help them out if I could.

Fantastic question! Truth be told I used to make a whole lot of money...and when the real estate market crashed I lost every last cent of it. Looking back I'm very grateful it happened because my money became my security and my God. I woke up thinking about it, spent hours worrying about it and in the end as I was selling everything I owned on my driveway I realized that nothing I was selling had the ability to love me. They say you meet God on the way down, and get to know him at the bottom...and that is exactly what happened. Today my worth and value come from my relationship with Christ. I seek Him for fullness and worth. This money (if we see the mighty RV at some point) will bless my church, it will go to adopt 100 children through www.worldvision.org and will allow me and my family to travel and do missions work. Yes, we will have the perks that come with money, but we are pretty blessed already, so it will just be some additional icing on the cake.

GO RV!!!! B)

HappyVegas, thanks for your post! I too fell hard late last year, I had to sell everything I owned after being laid off and out of work for eight months. Even all of my dinars. It was when I hit the very bottom and I had nothing but prayers to give that He brought certain people of faith into my life to give me love and support that changed my situation overnight. I now consider that miracles do happen and everything happens in our life for a reason and its based on God's will and divine love. Again thanks for sharing your story. :)

Edited by Cosmo
  • Upvote 3

HappyVegas, thanks for your post! I too fell hard late last year, I had to sell everything I owned after being laid off and out of work for eight months. Even all of my dinars. It was when I hit the very bottom and I had nothing but prayers to give that He brought certain people of faith into my life to give me love and support that changed my situation overnight. I now consider that miracles do happen and everything happens in our life for a reason and its based on God's will and divine love. Again thanks for sharing your story. :)

Cosmo, you rock! Thank you for sharing as well. It is exciting and humbling to hear stories of restoration and redemption. I was one broken little girl and He loved me back to life. The real estate bubble bursting was the best thing that ever happened to me. :) HUGE blessings to you my friend.

• Upvote 3

Fantastic question! Truth be told I used to make a whole lot of money...and when the real estate market crashed I lost every last cent of it. Looking back I'm very grateful it happened because my money became my security and my God. I woke up thinking about it, spent hours worrying about it and in the end as I was selling everything I owned on my driveway I realized that nothing I was selling had the ability to love me. They say you meet God on the way down, and get to know him at the bottom...and that is exactly what happened. Today my worth and value come from my relationship with Christ. I seek Him for fullness and worth. This money (if we see the mighty RV at some point) will bless my church, it will go to adopt 100 children through www.worldvision.org and will allow me and my family to travel and do missions work. Yes, we will have the perks that come with money, but we are pretty blessed already, so it will just be some additional icing on the cake.

GO RV!!!! B)

You have a wonderful perspective , thank you. I would indeed do some good with any profit from a revalutation and not buy a Bugatti Veyron as someone has elluded to. I had also considered sponsering an Iraqi youth in paying for college either here in the US or the place of their choosing . I had also planned to do a years volunteer work with an Internation aid organization where needed. I don't plan to rub it in anyones face but do my best to remain humble. Thank you all for your insights and input.

• Upvote 2

You have a wonderful perspective , thank you. I would indeed do some good with any profit from a revalutation and not buy a Bugatti Veyron as someone has elluded to. I had also considered sponsering an Iraqi youth in paying for college either here in the US or the place of their choosing . I had also planned to do a years volunteer work with an Internation aid organization where needed. I don't plan to rub it in anyones face but do my best to remain humble. Thank you all for your insights and input.

Thank you! And what a fantastic idea to support a child in Iraq. I believe one of the best way for us to make a difference in Iraq is by educating the next generation. It really warms my heart to hear about the "do good" work that will be done post RV. Thank you for sharing.

• Upvote 1

My wife and I informed some family members and friends to invest in Dinars, of course only to be told it's a scam, so be it, on the day of RV, we have plans to have our finances put in order, and help out family members in debt

YES, THE MONEY IS NOT GOING TO MAKE ME. IT'S JUST MONEY. I AM GOING TO PAY MY TAXES, PAY MY TITHES, AND SET UP SOME NONPROFIT ORG.I AM GOING TO HELP A FEW FRIENDS THAT I KNOW NEED SOME HELP. AND YOU KNOW I AM GOING TO HELP OUT ALL OF MY FAMILY MEMBERS. HAVING SAID THAT WE DO NEED A GOOD RATE! GO RV!!!

About 2 years ago, I was reading NewsMax Magazine. As I was turning to the next page, to page 65. there it was, as big as day. It was an ad for IQD by Safe Dinar, and I remember it being a full page ad and was drawn to it. From there I carefully researched the Dinar after knowing nothing about it and bought into it. After thinking back I really beleive that God took me to that page, as I usually skip pages when going through a magazine.I think the Lord knows I help out my family and others that need help. I will give the shirt off my back for the right reason, It's kind of like Karma.

While on a trip to visit my son who was stationed at the Whidby Island Navy Base in Washington State, I had what you would call a karma event happen to me. My other 2 daughters along with myself had stopped at a Carl Jr. to grab something to eat. We got our food and went to the out door patio to eat.While we sat there eating our lunch, one of my girls made an eye gesture to me to see the homeless guy sitting at the table next to us. I could see that he was homeless and had all the features of a man in distress. For some unkown reason to me, I put my sandwhich down and walked back inside I walked up to the counter and purchased the largest combo meal that they offered and returned outside.

I walked up to the homeless man and handed him the food and drink. I told him that he could use the meal more than I could."I am offering this food to you with my blessing and prayers, and will ask God to look out for you." The man offered his thanks and went on to say that I was the only person in a long time to offer such a bounty. He ended by saying thank you and God Bless you.with that we continued on our way to the Navy base.

After returning back to my home in New York State, it was about 2 weeks later. I went to the mail box and received the surprise of my life. In the mail was a check with six figures from a settlement I had been fighting for over the last 7 years. I thought, how odd that I had helped out a homeless man about 2 weeks before and that day I was being rewarded for it.. The Karma effect had played out, believe it or not.

Getting back to being hummble, I will continue to do what I have done in the past but in a larger way. I will do this not because I expect something in return, but because it is the right thing No one will notice that I may be alot wealthier as I am always taking a trip every now and then. and doing things around the house. Call it Karma, or call it good fortune, I will be there to help out those that have a real need.

I would also go back to my old high school and offer to pay for the first two years for ten underprivillaged kids at out local community college and do this for 5 years. I also want to leave my kids a trust fund for their later years and their children.

GO RV and it will happen soon.

• Upvote 2

I am humble. I will keep being humble.. I'll try to do what I can and help others.... I've got soul.

http://www.youtube.c...VH-5v-BhHM&NR=1

I nominate umbertino as the "official DJ" for the RV party... he's got soul! cool.gif

As for the original post.. what was the question?huh.gif Actually playing it "stealth" is the best possible scenario. I want to start a retreat center, put it all in the name of a trust, and tell folks I got this great job working for "such and such" organization/trust. It will be true.. so I wouldn't be lying... they don't need to know I own it! eyebrows.gif That... is the fun part! Same goes for helping folks out... checks in the name of some obscure trust... they don't need to know, and my reward ain't here anyway! GO RV Already Baby!!!cool.gif

Edited by RodandStaff
  • Upvote 1

RV....I often think of that scenerio. I have been trying too hard to convince friends and family to buy dinar. Some have many have not. I use to think about the day it RVs and how i would be like.... I told you so. I have been ridiculed by some and i think it might be hard NOT to rub it in. Lets RV soon and i will let you know. By nature I am generous to a fault and this might be a problem. seems like i always liked to buy people's approval so I have to be careful if I suddenly become a a millionaire. (Just thinking out loud)

I nominate umbertino as the "official DJ" for the RV party... he's got soul! cool.gif

As for the original post.. what was the question?huh.gif Actually playing it "stealth" is the best possible scenario. I want to start a retreat center, put it all in the name of a trust, and tell folks I got this great job working for "such and such" organization/trust. It will be true.. so I wouldn't be lying... they don't need to know I own it! eyebrows.gif That... is the fun part! Same goes for helping folks out... checks in the name of some obscure trust... they don't need to know, and my reward ain't here anyway! GO RV Already Baby!!!cool.gif

WOW..........WHAT A HONOR...SERIOUSLY........I'd be delighted.......Rod, you're very kind....But I know that probably many do not share my music tastes/choices.....And myself being profoundly democratic ( not in Party's terms but in real terms).. I'd follow suit with people's decisions............

Now...I have my reference humanitarian Organizations myself .... Depending on the money blessing coming my way through this RV, I do plan on distributing among a few Groups......Probably feeling authorized sometimes to go check stuff personally.....

1) Mani Tese.. Italian organization which has been doing micro-projects ( water-wells, schools, hospitals, , formation courses for jobs,etc. ) for many years in depressed areas of the world

2) Action-Aid... Adopting children long distance

3) Save The Children... Various projects concerning children

4) Emergency... Italian organization creating hospitals and clinics in war areas and not only

5) Medecine sans Frontieres. Sending Doctors all over the world where there's most need

6) UNHCR..The UN High Commission for Refugees...organizing various projects with a focus on children

Other Groups I might find along the way which I will deem worth of my trust.

Edited by umbertino
  • Upvote 2

GO RV!!!! B)

HappyVegas, you sound like you have an awesome testimony of God working in your life :) I agree with you 100%... Seek God first and be a blessing to those around us. Our God is so good! God Bless you and your family! :D

By nature I am generous to a fault and this might be a problem. seems like i always liked to buy people's approval so I have to be careful if I suddenly become a a millionaire. (Just thinking out loud)

My husband and I have talked about that too. We try to help people when we can now... when (and it IS coming I just know it) we are blessed with more in our bank accounts from the RV, it will be hard to reign it in and remember that you can not help everybody. They say the statistics are super high for people who have won the lottery to go bankrupt. I am thinking it would be very hard to say no... so through much prayer and on a case by case basis I guess. It could get depressing though to constantly have people come to you for financial help...you have to be careful for those people that you help and they keep coming back for more... been there already! (I was thinking out loud too lol ) God Bless you and yours!

• Upvote 1

Feeling a bit down and out today. Read quite a few topics then just finished reading this one. It's made my day - so many are thinking of ways to help others. I would think there are probably a lot more who haven't posted too. I've spent many hours thinking on what I should do when this blessing happens. Like to hear of others plans. I feel God lead me to invest, but I'm wishing RV was sooner rather than later but know He knows best! Want to be humble and not change the lifestyle - just be debt free and take care of many health issues - let God lead the way for the remainder.

• Upvote 3

Feeling a bit down and out today. Read quite a few topics then just finished reading this one. It's made my day - so many are thinking of ways to help others. I would think there are probably a lot more who haven't posted too. I've spent many hours thinking on what I should do when this blessing happens. Like to hear of others plans. I feel God lead me to invest, but I'm wishing RV was sooner rather than later but know He knows best! Want to be humble and not change the lifestyle - just be debt free and take care of many health issues - let God lead the way for the remainder.

DITTO! :D

Been in this for several years now and I think what is most disappointing is how many opportunities have already passed where I think I could have made a difference. A young, uninsured couple with a difficult childbirth, Joplin, foreclosure on a good friend and his wife. These are the kind of things that I think I will be watching for. Come on RV....there's work to be done.

Been in this for several years now and I think what is most disappointing is how many opportunities have already passed where I think I could have made a difference. A young, uninsured couple with a difficult childbirth, Joplin, foreclosure on a good friend and his wife. These are the kind of things that I think I will be watching for. Come on RV....there's work to be done.

OnTheHorizon, it is hard to see people struggle and have your hands tied. I guess in my opinion there are struggles that each person goes through that will make them stronger. I have felt the same way too so many times, but then later have seen how God has turned around a negative and brought them to some where better or has used them and their experience to help someone else. Just my thoughts :) God Bless you and yours! I agree Come on RV :)

I am living off of SSI disability right now but unfortunatly my wife is living off of OUR business. I put in seven years before becoming disbled and never took a pay chedk. All I got was enough for smokes and gas while she lived high on the hog. I just finaly got to br able to have my disability check instead of it going for rent. I told my wife I have 350K but have a few more than that so she will only know about that when and if it happens. I will put it in a trust and put us on an allowance. She has been a downer about the IQD so

I m not going to let her blow it all. I do plan on keeping pretty quite about it. I'll just send out some post cards fro the Caribian or something.