Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Obama's Birth-Certificate

Psych

Obama's Birth Certificate  

78 members have voted

1. 1. Do you care to read about Obama's Birth Certificate on DV?

• Yes
    • No
    • Get over it or die mad!
  2. 2. Should DV be about Dinar related topics only?

• Yes
    • No
    • It is called DINAR Vets for a reason...hello!!!
  3. 3. What if Obama's Birth Certificate really is a fake?

• We should start a campaign to recall the election.
    • We should realize that he's the president and we have to just cope if we don't like it.
    • Maybe we should just keep wasting space on the DV forum!

Who cares????????

I KNOW!! GET OVER IT ALREADY!! LOL GOOD LORD!! I think its a neat idea that you have to be a US citizen to be president, but it shouldnt be the end all be all!! I am MORE than sick of reading articles about it, dont they have anything better to do....like i dont know.....dinar research lol

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Who cares????????

Maybe some should stay away from the "Off Topic" forum seeing as they are not sure what it means. Stay in the rumours section where you should be.

Maybe start some Dinar posts with information that would provide something valuable to read, other than Guru fiction.

PS- I will use TV as an example, if you don't like what is on, then TURN IT to another channel.

Edited by Sirius
  • Upvote 6
  • Downvote 2

well all i can say is not all members here are Americans ..... like myself.

Not everyone here wants to hear about this, I cant believe that if this is true that the american people have allowed him to keep is office.

anyway I really dont care one way or the other, has absoutly no effect on me, my family or my life.

• Upvote 1

As the post just above about " ...Schwarzenneger could never be president" then, Obama SHOULD BE BROUGHT UP ON CHARGES OF HIGH TREASON!, :blink: for holding a post illegally!:angry: He then should be forcible removed and JAILED! :lol:under the law and put on trail.... and all of the laws he signed would be made null and VOID! B) [that includes the health care bill too.]:rolleyes:

• Upvote 9
  • Downvote 2

As the post just above about " ...Schwarzenneger could never be president" then, Obama SHOULD BE BROUGHT UP ON CHARGES OF HIGH TREASON!, :blink: for holding a post illegally!:angry: He then should be forcible removed and JAILED! :lol:under the law and put on trail.... and all of the laws he signed would be made null and VOID! B) [that includes the health care bill too.]:rolleyes:

Why?? He was birn IN AMERICA...unlike Schwartzennegger. And no, nothing he signed would be found null and void even IF he was found ineligible. We have the Defacto Officer Doctrine...which means that you would be stuck with Biden and STILL have the health care law.....ROFLOL!!

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 9

I KNOW!! GET OVER IT ALREADY!! LOL GOOD LORD!! I think its a neat idea that you have to be a US citizen to be president, but it shouldnt be the end all be all!! I am MORE than sick of reading articles about it, dont they have anything better to do....like i dont know.....dinar research lol

Yes, the Constitution is a "neat idea."

It's the law of the land, and no person or entity should be able to circumvent.

• Upvote 5

Yes, the Constitution is a "neat idea."

It's the law of the land, and no person or entity should be able to circumvent.

Oh is that right?? The LAW OF THE LAND (in my manly voiceover) give me a break!! Funny how we pick and chose just exactly what in the constitution we want to hold people accountable for...it also says ALL MEN ARE CREATED EQUAL...Gee let me think for a second and see how well have done in upholding that one....ok im done thinking about it....NOT VERY WELL!!!!

Oh and just to be clear....when I said it was a "neat idea" i was being a smarta$$ not using 2nd grade intelligence

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Yea I guess he should be executed also..........as i said before everyone that hates this president should try another angle...I mean get something real juicy like having an affair or even better an affair with a white lady.......you guys will still be trying this birth certificate issue when he is re-elected and I hope he will quit trying to compromise with the republicans and cram every liberal issue down the right wingers throat..

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 3

Yea I guess he should be executed also..........as i said before everyone that hates this president should try another angle...I mean get something real juicy like having an affair or even better an affair with a white lady.......you guys will still be trying this birth certificate issue when he is re-elected and I hope he will quit trying to compromise with the republicans and cram every liberal issue down the right wingers throat..

WOW!

Edited by Markinsa
Language
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

Why?? He was birn IN AMERICA...unlike Schwartzennegger. And no, nothing he signed would be found null and void even IF he was found ineligible. We have the Defacto Officer Doctrine...which means that you would be stuck with Biden and STILL have the health care law.....ROFLOL!!

Unless we could try Binden, Reid, and Clinton for treason, hmm, that still wouldn't work.

It would put that RINO in charge.

Sheesh, there isn't a competent person within 5 levels.

All we gotta do is hang on to next year and try to get those idiots under adult supervision in the meantime.

• Upvote 3

blah blah blah blah... *yawns*

My guess is that once y'all have your dinar millions you won't give a red rat's arse if Obama is a frikkin' post-op tranny martian with a fetish for Boy George's used popsicle wrappers.

EXACTLY K98!! Couldnt of said it better myself!!

One universal point most all early publicists agreed on was natural-born citizen must mean one who is a citizen by no act of law. If a person owes their citizenship to some act of law (naturalization for example), they cannot be considered a natural-born citizen. This leads us to defining natural-born citizen under the laws of nature – laws the founders recognized and embraced.

Under the laws of nature, every child born requires no act of law to establish the fact the child inherits through nature his/her father’s citizenship as well as his name (or even his property) through birth. This law of nature is also recognized by law of nations. Sen. Howard said the citizenship clause under the Fourteenth Amendment was by virtue of “natural law and national law.”

The advantages of Natural Law is competing allegiances between nations are not claimed, or at least with those nations whose custom is to not make citizens of other countries citizens without their consent. Any alternations or conflicts due to a child’s natural citizenship are strictly a creature of local municipal law. In the year 1866, the United States for the first time adopted a local municipal law under Sec. 1992 of U.S. Revised Statutes that read: “All persons born in the United States and not subject to any foreign power, excluding Indians not taxed, are declared to be citizens of the United States.”

“clear it was the father alone for whom the child inherits his/her citizenship from.”

In regards to questions about the citizenship of the mother: Mothers citizenship rarely ever influenced the citizenship of their children except in certain situations such as the father dying before the child was born or when the identity of the father was unknown.

This national rule prevents us from interpreting natural-born citizen under common law rules because it eliminates the possibility of a child being born with more than one claim of allegiance.

Read for yourself

http://federalistblog.us/2008/11/natural-born_citizen_defined/

The corrupt judicial system has so far been able to simply disqualify all cases, claiming no one has had the standing to make the claim, but that will not last forever.

One day maybe after the jerk is defeated, the case WILL be heard.

I don’t care how long it takes; I only want to see the day he goes to jail, like a common thief.

• Upvote 3

Natural-born citizen

Who is a natural-born citizen? Who, in other words, is a citizen at birth, such that that person can be a President someday?

The 14th Amendment defines citizenship this way: "All persons born or naturalized in the United States, and subject to the jurisdiction thereof, are citizens of the United States and of the State wherein they reside." But even this does not get specific enough. As usual, the Constitution provides the framework for the law, but it is the law that fills in the gaps. The Constitution authorizes the Congress to do create clarifying legislation in Section 5 of the 14th Amendment; the Constitution, in Article 1, Section 8, Clause 4, also allows the Congress to create law regarding naturalization, which includes citizenship.

Currently, Title 8 of the U.S. Code fills in the gaps left by the Constitution. Section 1401 defines the following as people who are "citizens of the United States at birth:"

• Anyone born inside the United States *
  • Any Indian or Eskimo born in the United States, provided being a citizen of the U.S. does not impair the person's status as a citizen of the tribe
  • Any one born outside the United States, both of whose parents are citizens of the U.S., as long as one parent has lived in the U.S.
  • Any one born outside the United States, if one parent is a citizen and lived in the U.S. for at least one year and the other parent is a U.S. national
  • Any one born in a U.S. possession, if one parent is a citizen and lived in the U.S. for at least one year
  • Any one found in the U.S. under the age of five, whose parentage cannot be determined, as long as proof of non-citizenship is not provided by age 21
  • Any one born outside the United States, if one parent is an alien and as long as the other parent is a citizen of the U.S. who lived in the U.S. for at least five years (with military and diplomatic service included in this time)
  • A final, historical condition: a person born before 5/24/1934 of an alien father and a U.S. citizen mother who has lived in the U.S.

* There is an exception in the law — the person must be "subject to the jurisdiction" of the United States. This would exempt the child of a diplomat, for example, from this provision.

Anyone falling into these categories is considered natural-born, and is eligible to run for President or Vice President. These provisions allow the children of military families to be considered natural-born, for example.

http://www.usconstitution.net/consttop_citi.html

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Natural-born citizen

Who is NOT a natural-born citizen? Who, in other words, is a citizen at birth, such that that person CANNOT be a President someday?

The 14th Amendment defines citizenship this way: "All persons born or naturalized in the United States, and subject to the jurisdiction thereof, are citizens of the United States and of the State wherein they reside." But even this does not get specific enough. As usual, the Constitution provides the framework for the law, but it is the law that fills in the gaps. The Constitution authorizes the Congress to do create clarifying legislation in Section 5 of the 14th Amendment; the Constitution, in Article 1, Section 8, Clause 4, also allows the Congress to create law regarding naturalization, which includes citizenship.

Currently, Title 8 of the U.S. Code fills in the gaps left by the Constitution. Section 1401 defines the following as people who are "citizens of the United States at birth:"

• Anyone born inside the United States *
  • Any Indian or Eskimo born in the United States, provided being a citizen of the U.S. does not impair the person's status as a citizen of the tribe
  • Any one born outside the United States, both of whose parents are citizens of the U.S., as long as one parent has lived in the U.S.
  • Any one born outside the United States, if one parent is a citizen and lived in the U.S. for at least one year and the other parent is a U.S. national
  • Any one born in a U.S. possession, if one parent is a citizen and lived in the U.S. for at least one year
  • Any one found in the U.S. under the age of five, whose parentage cannot be determined, as long as proof of non-citizenship is not provided by age 21
  • Any one born outside the United States, if one parent is an alien and as long as the other parent is a citizen of the U.S. who lived in the U.S. for at least five years (with military and diplomatic service included in this time)
  • A final, historical condition: a person born before 5/24/1934 of an alien father and a U.S. citizen mother who has lived in the U.S.

* There is an exception in the law — the person must be "subject to the jurisdiction" of the United States. This would exempt the child of a diplomat, for example, from this provision.

Anyone falling into these categories is considered natural-born, and is eligible to run for President or Vice President. These provisions allow the children of military families to be considered natural-born, for example.

http://www.usconstitution.net/consttop_citi.html

LOL

Great, this tells us who by law can be a US citizen. It says nothing about natural born citizen and the laws do not fill in gaps for the constitution! LOL The first sentence was added by someone " Who is a natural-born citizen? Who, in other words, is a citizen at birth, such that that person can be a President someday?". This is NOT in the law. This is someone putting the question above the law trying to claim natural born citizen is defined within this law which it is not! I corrected your sentence on top so it is in proper context with the what the US code and 14th amendment actually applies to, which just citizenship only. NOT natural born citizen.

And the constitution clearly shows the founders did in fact rely on Law of Nations as they specifically included the Law of Nations in the constitution

Article I - The Legislative Branch

Section 8 - Powers of Congress

To define and punish Piracies and Felonies committed on the high Seas, and Offenses against the Law of Nations;

The mere fact the founders placed this clause in the constution granting congress to punish Piracies and Felonies committed on the High Seas, and OFFENSES AGAINST THE LAW OF NATIONS, which means the laws found in the Law of Nations can be used to punish these crimes. This also debunks the BS claims that Law of Nations is not law. If it wasn't law they couldn't go by any laws defined in the Law of Nations to punish anyone by.

Law of Nations

§ 212. Of the citizens and natives.

“The citizens are the members of the civil society; bound to this society by certain duties, and subject to its authority, they equally participate in its advantages. The natives, or natural-born citizens, are those born in the country, of parents who are citizens. As the society cannot exist and perpetuate itself otherwise than by the children of the citizens, those children naturally follow the condition of their fathers, and succeed to all their rights. The society is supposed to desire this, in consequence of what it owes to its own preservation; and it is presumed, as matter of course, that each citizen, on entering into society, reserves to his children the right of becoming members of it. The country of the fathers is therefore that of the children; and these become true citizens merely by their tacit consent. We shall soon see whether, on their coming to the years of discretion, they may renounce their right, and what they owe to the society in which they were born. I say, that, in order to be of the country, it is necessary that a person be born of a father who is a citizen; for, if he is born there of a foreigner, it will be only the place of his birth, and not his country.”

This is the ONLY definition of natural born citizen found anywhere and clearly means one born on the soil by citizen parentS. Parents being PLURAL meaning BOTH parents MUST be US citizens at the time of their child's birth! PERIOD! END OF STORY! GAME OVER!

The ONLY thing at this point that can change this now is for the Supreme Court to come back with a ruling defining this meaning and to rule it means something else that what is defined here in the Law of Nations.

• Upvote 2

LOL

Great, this tells us who by law can be a US citizen. It says nothing about natural born citizen and the laws do not fill in gaps for the constitution! LOL The first sentence was added by someone " Who is a natural-born citizen? Who, in other words, is a citizen at birth, such that that person can be a President someday?". This is NOT in the law.Neither is YOUR DEFINITION....this one is he generally accepted definition. This is someone putting the question above the law trying to claim natural born citizen is defined within this law which it is not! I corrected your sentence on top so it is in proper context with the what the US code and 14th amendment actually applies to, which just citizenship only. NOT natural born citizen.

And the constitution clearly shows the founders did in fact rely on Law of Nations as they specifically included the Law of Nations in the constitution

Article I - The Legislative Branch

Section 8 - Powers of Congress

To define and punish Piracies and Felonies committed on the high Seas, and Offenses against the Law of Nations;

The mere fact the founders placed this clause in the constution granting congress to punish Piracies and Felonies committed on the High Seas, and OFFENSES AGAINST THE LAW OF NATIONS, which means the laws found in the Law of Nations can be used to punish these crimes. This also debunks the BS claims that Law of Nations is not law. If it wasn't law they couldn't go by any laws defined in the Law of Nations to punish anyone by. UM...nope. If anything they relied on BRITISH COMMON LAW...which was the generally accepted definition at the time....AND NOW.

Law of Nations

§ 212. Of the citizens and natives.

“The citizens are the members of the civil society; bound to this society by certain duties, and subject to its authority, they equally participate in its advantages. The natives, or natural-born citizens, are those born in the country, of parents who are citizens. As the society cannot exist and perpetuate itself otherwise than by the children of the citizens, those children naturally follow the condition of their fathers, and succeed to all their rights. The society is supposed to desire this, in consequence of what it owes to its own preservation; and it is presumed, as matter of course, that each citizen, on entering into society, reserves to his children the right of becoming members of it. The country of the fathers is therefore that of the children; and these become true citizens merely by their tacit consent. We shall soon see whether, on their coming to the years of discretion, they may renounce their right, and what they owe to the society in which they were born. I say, that, in order to be of the country, it is necessary that a person be born of a father who is a citizen; for, if he is born there of a foreigner, it will be only the place of his birth, and not his country.”

This is the ONLY definition of natural born citizen found anywhere and clearly means one born on the soil by citizen parentS. Wrong again Parents being PLURAL meaning BOTH parents MUST be US citizens at the time of their child's birth! Only of you mean that you must have multiple CHILDREN to be natural born. PARENTS meaning plural means that CHILDREN must be plural as well....only children couldn't be natural born...ROFLOL. PERIOD! END OF STORY! GAME OVER!

The ONLY thing at this point that can change this now is for the Supreme Court to come back with a ruling defining this meaning and to rule it means something else that what is defined here in the Law of Nations.No, the only thing that will happen is that no one will pay attention to whining.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

from an email today:

if you have already read this, good, read it again.

If any other of our presidents

Had doubled the National Debt, which

Had taken more than two centuries

To accumulate, in one year,

Would You have Approved?

Had then proposed to Double

The debt again within 10 years,

Would you have approved?

Had criticized a State Law that

He admitted he never even read,

Would you think that he is

Just an ignorant hot Head?

Joined the country of Mexico and sued a

State in the United States to force that State

To continue to allow Illegal Immigration,

Would you question his patriotism

And wonder who's side he was on?

Had pronounced the Marine Corps

As if it were the Marine Corpse,

Would you think him an Idiot?

Had put 87,000 workers out of work

By arbitrarily placing a moratorium on

Offshore oil drilling on companies that have

One of the best safety records of any industry

Because one foreign company had an accident,

Would you have agreed?

Had used a forged document as the

Basis of the moratorium that would render

87000 American workers unemployed,

Would you support him?

Had been the first President to need a

Teleprompter installed to be able to get through

A press conference, would you have laughed and said

This is more proof of how inept he is on his own and is

Really controlled by smarter men behind the scenes?

Had spent hundreds of thousands of Dollars

To take his First Lady to a play in NYC,

Would you have approved?

Had reduced your retirement plan holdings

Of GM stock by 90% and given the

Unions a majority stake in GM,

Would you have approved?

Had made a joke at the expense

Of the Special Olympics,

Would you have approved?

Had given Gordon Brown a set of inexpensive

And incorrectly formatted DVDs, when Gordon Brown

Had given him a thoughtful and historically significant gift,

Would you have approved?

Had given the Queen of England an

IPod containing videos of his speeches,

Would you have thought it to be a

Proud moment for America ?

Had bowed to the King of Saudi Arabia ,

Would you have approved?

Had visited Austria and made reference

To the nonexistent "Austrian language,"

Would you have brushed it off

As a minor slip?

Had filled his Cabinet and circle of

Advisers with people who cannot seem

To keep current on their Income Taxes,

Would you have approved?

Had stated that there were 57 states in

The United States , wouldn't you have had

Second thoughts about his capabilities?

Would have flown all the way to Denmark

To make a five minute speech about how the Olympics

Would benefit him walking out his front door in his

Home town, would you not have thought he was

A self-important, conceited, egotistical jerk?

Had been so Spanish illiterate as to refer to

"Cinco de Cuatro" in front of the Mexican ambassador

When it was "The 5th of May" (Cinco de Mayo),

And then continue to flub it when he tried again,

Wouldn't you have winced in embarrassment?

Had burned 9,000 gallons of jet fuel

To go plant a single tree on Earth Day,

Would you have concluded he's a Hypocrite?

Administrations had okay'd Air Force One

Flying low over millions of people followed by

A jet fighter in downtown Manhattan causing

Widespread panic, would you have wondered

Whether they actually get what happened on 9-11?

Had failed to send relief aid to flood victims

Throughout the Midwest, with more people killed

Or made homeless than in New Orleans, would you

Want it made into a major ongoing Political issue

with claims of racism and incompetence?

had created the positions of 32 Czars

who report directly to him, bypassing

the House and Senate on much of

what is happening in America ,

would you have approved?

had ordered the firing of the CEO

of a major corporation, even though he

had no constitutional authority to do so,

would you have approved?

So, tell me again,

what is it about Obama that

makes him so brilliant and impressive?

Can't think of anything?

Then you'd better start worrying.

He's done all these things in 28 months --

and you have less than 19 months

to come up with an answer.

Every statement and action in this email

is factual and correctly attributable

to Barrack Hussein Obama.

Every bumble is a matter of record

and completely verifiable.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

blah blah blah blah... *yawns*

My guess is that once y'all have your dinar millions you won't give a red rat's arse if Obama is a frikkin' post-op tranny martian with a fetish for Boy George's used popsicle wrappers.

That is where you're totally wrong as this is not

about money but about taking our country back.

But it is clear you could care less.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1