Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

100,000 dinar note

Firestomper

A plus for you.

I would much rather have 1 truth than a thousand lies.

Don't let the haters bother you, they have been living on pins for a long time and just don't want to face reality.

For some, believing the lies every week is the only thing that keeps them going.

They don't hate you. They are just venting frustration at reality after listening to the soulless pumpers

sad but true.

What worse is with this lousy economy, a lot have had to give up job searches, and hope the rv is soon just so they don't loose their homes.

I'm praying for everyone here.

Edited by divemaster5734
  • Upvote 8
  • Downvote 2

A plus for you.

I would much rather have 1 truth than a thousand lies.

Don't let the haters bother you, they have been living on pins for a long time and just don't want to face reality.

For some, believing the lies every week is the only thing that keeps them going.

They don't hate you. They are just venting frustration at reality after listening to the soulless pumpers

sad but true.

What worse is with this lousy economy, a lot have had to give up job searches, and hope the rv is soon just so they don't loose their homes.

I'm praying for everyone here.

What's terrible is that the USD is going downhill too so their reliance on the USD might not bode well for them in the future either. We are all in a terrible place I am afraid. Let's just pray there is a positive end to this madness soon.

• Upvote 2

Dont understand the negatives. People just dont like to hear the truth. I have daily contact with friends who are still working in Iraq. This is the first post in a while that actually collaberates with what I am hearing from them. However, the locals who run the shops at the markets on base, do business differently than outside the wire. they price everything in U.S. dollars, and do transactions with our dollars. I dont know that they prefer that method, but maybe it's a convinience to our soldiers and contractors. I do hear the same info about no lower denominations yet, and they still look at you like your crazy for wanting to exchange dollars for dinar. I dont post much, because I have nothing positive to contribute. I would love to hear something good from my contacts, and pass along the info.... and promise I will. Until then, I stay grounded, and hope for some ground breaking news just like everyone else. I like to read good news, and enjoy reading the rumors for the entertainment value. One still hopes to see some solid intel hidden in there somewhere. They say that every rumor holds some truth in it somewhere. So far though, the only "facts" that can found in the rumors section, is that they are in "fact" rumors.

GO RV!!! and all that other stuff... :twocents:

Also, I have never seen a 100k note. I dont see a reason for arguement about it though. I dont think anything was being implied by saying it.

Edited by iraqwarprofiteer
  • Upvote 6
  • Downvote 6

My friend just got back from Iraq and said they are using our USD more than their own IQD. Then he said thY there are only 1k,5k,10k,25k,and 100 k notes. That's it he said bagdad is being blown up daily. That's about it just thought I would let you all know.

Wow I can't even post what is really going on and get negatives. Thanks all.

Yea, I'd love to see that 100K Note. DayTrader

• Upvote 2

There is no 100K note , but I do have a 100K coin only 150 of them made 22K 1/4 ounce gold and 9% silver

Which is just a collectible item and not for normal transaction/monetary use, right? Simple Numismatics.

Correct, but it is worth its face value if I cash it in. RV at 1.00 it would be worth 100K VIZIO

Edited by VIZIOIRAQI

My friend just got back from Iraq and said they are using our USD more than their own IQD. Then he said thY there are only 1k,5k,10k,25k,and 100 k notes. That's it he said bagdad is being blown up daily. That's about it just thought I would let you all know.

Wow I can't even post what is really going on and get negatives. Thanks all.

I gave you big + for being honest. Honesty and truth is better than listening to the gurus and the "holding hands around the campfire singing Kumbaya" crowd as they blow smoke up our backsides trying to make it tickle.

Thanks for the post Firestomper!

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

You get any proof of that thing (picture/scan/in the news/or actual note) ... let my good friend Drox know ... please! He's here on DV ... he's a wordsmith!

Thanks

Doc31

Edited by Doc31

Doc I will ask him if he knows anybody still stationed over there he said this last deployment sucked they were stuck on commercial airline security and that was where he saw them, he said he only saw a couple, and that the people carrying them were very nicely dressed. All he said , will call him first thing in the morning. He just drove from GA to TX so I will not call him tonight.