Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Advisor to the Central Bank surprised the draft decision to delay change currency

The CBI is an autonomous agency. Do they really need to have the GOI's permission to go forward?

Weeell... Yes and No. Yes they are mostly autonomous and yet they need a great deal of cooperation from GOI. Imagine CBI arbitrarily "pushing the button" or to the contrary, "pulling the pin" on the deal, saying to heck with M and A and the whole lot of the GOI. There would be chaos in the streets either way unless the government is fully engaged. The GOI definitely has a supporting (if not leading) role in any such RD/RV/RI or whatever. Their system is modeled after the central banks of the world. Our central bank (a.k.a. "Federal Reserve") doesn't exactly make sweeping change without a complicit and consenting Congress. They are largely autonomous but Congress sets the law(s) that allows the Fed to operate as such. B)

"Women in the ME are for making babies, NOTHING else! "

Well, at least practicing.....

We got the point the first time it was written. It is inflammatory and needs to be left alone. Again, we got it... B)

GO RV!!! (seriously, go rv, pronto, I'm losing my mind, think my dog is talking to me!!)

:mellow::D :D :lol: :lol:

See if your dog has that Baked Beans recipe i hear about on TV a lot if so we wont need the rv will sell our our "secret family recipe" beans

(But ill still take the RV) :P

• Upvote 1

When this is over I am going to need to enter a 12 step program to ease my addiction to the emotional roller coaster, I feel like a year old Jack Russell terrier on meth! I have only been here for a month, I can't imagine the lack of hair, the shot nerves, and nervous twitches you vets have.... I imagine some could disarm a nuclear bomb with in 5 seconds blindfolded, without breaking a sweat they have gotten so callous to emotion.

GO RV!!! (seriously, go rv, pronto, I'm losing my mind, think my dog is talking to me!!)

:mellow::D :D :lol: :lol:

Amen :D I have only been doing this for a year and I can't take another day. till tomorrow. 12 step training :D good luck

Why are you here? I thought DV was only a place for BS posts!

I am so tired of people talking out of both sides of their faces (pun intended with your avatar)

what happened... couldn't get a date at DDater?

Are you serious 'cracker ? zab is a asset and I for one look forward to what he has to say.

• Upvote 1

This is really good news..! In listening to the Call Squads recording from last night, they talk about the coins, and the reason why they haven't come out before now. Primarily it is because of the Copper Value in the coin. Meaning that the copper (mineral) was worth more than the face value of the actual coin....but now....who would want to Melt Down a coin that is worth $25.00? These coins will be the first introduction of lower denoms.....

To hear more compilations of these fantastic news articles, I highly recommend listening to last nights call: http://www.another site.com/

Wish I could be more specific, but there is too much information to remember :)

The coins won't be worth $25. I think that is wrong. They haven't come out now simply because they are not relevant until the three zeros are dropped and the internal economy is rebooted at three zeroes less. When they are released they will be equivalent to coins say in the USA. When the Dinar RV at say $1 or more these coins are the...what do you call em....instead of "cents", I think "fils" . And then the lower new denom notes will be just what they say they are- ie approx 1 dinar, 5 dinar, 10, 20 50 100 dinar - yes . Simple.

All existing on the ground notes in iraq will need to be exchanged for these lower denom. ie trade your 1000 in for a 1dinar new note, trade 4 of your 25,000 notes there for one new 100dinar note. Loaf of bread used to cost 2000 now will cost 2 x 1 dinar notes or 4 x 50fil coins. Pretty darn simple me thinks. :twocents:

Wow, another currency press release today. When these rashes of financial news stories come out that seem to contradict or make changes from previous ones, I get excited.

Remember 2005, China saying it wasn't going to revalue till later on in the year, after speculators went wild over rumours? .

http://www.chinadaily.com.cn/english/doc/2005-05/12/content_441578.htm

The just a month later they revalued.

http://en.wikinews.org/wiki/Chinese_yuan_revalued_against_dollar

Iraq, like China in 2005 is trying to keep the big currency speculators at bay with all this nonsense and it's working so far!

Did China ever come out with articles saying the were going to redenominate at that time to throw people off? NO!!

• Upvote 1