Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Last Chance to Say This....

Bama

VERY WELL PUT!! That is AWESOME of you to say...I only hope that everyone that reads it agrees and will NOT forget when the RV happens...men and women alike have died for our freedoms and they should not be taken for granted! Thank you to ALL in our Armed Services!!

It is 3:45 am on Wednesday morning, Dec. 2nd and if the rumors turn out to be true, this could be the last time anyone cares to read new posts. If the rumors are false, as they have always been so far, well this needs to be said anyway.

As I lay in bed unable to sleep this morning, one thought kept running through my mind. This opportunity that we have all be given, a chance to profit from this RV, is here now because of the sacrifices made by our men and women in uniform. Without them, none of this is possible. Without them, none of this even matters.

The soldiers in the U.S. armed forces have given so much, and I so little. To each of you who have ever worn the uniform of the United States, THANK YOU!

While I was teaching my son to ride a bike, you were teaching the Iraqi people that they do not have to live in a dictatorship.

While I was building a business back home, you were rebuilding a nation.

While I was helping my daughter with homework, you were helping entire cities start schools for their daughters.

While I was enjoying peace at home, you lived and worked in a country that knows no peace.

While I slept in a comfortable bed each night, your were sleeping on a cot in a tent and shivering in the desert winds.

While I was getting fat from fast food, you were eating your MRE's fast so you could get back to the fight.

While I was worried about being stuck in traffic on the drive home, you were worried about being hit with a roadside bomb every time you went out.

While I watched the evening news at home in my recliner, you were making the news with your victories as well as your losses.

While I was enjoying the benefits of my marriage, you were separated from your spouses and hoped each day only for a letter, email, or phone call.

While I was eating my Thanksgiving turkey with my loved ones, you were thankful that you had survived another day in combat.

While I watched my children scream with delight on Christmas morning, you watched Iraqi children cry out in fear as their parents were lost in senseless violence.

While I complained about politics and policy decisions, you set aside your politics and carried out your orders even when you disagreed.

While I have taken for granted the freedoms I enjoy, you have fought and died so that people you can't even talk to may someday enjoy those same freedoms.

While I have been enjoying life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness, you have put your pursuits on hold, have set happiness aside, and have answered the call of duty.

While I have been living, you have been dying.

If you are now serving or have ever served in any capacity in a branch of our Armed Forces, you are not forgotten, you are not taken for granted, and your sacrifices have not been in vain. You are prayed for, respected, and loved. While I will never meet you in person, I will always understand how much you have given so that I could have so much.

Thank you for your service,

Bama

Now Bama, that was amazing. You put that over so well.

I don't care what people say about America. For me and my family, America is the best nation in the world. What a privilege to be living in this great nation. I am honored to be called a citizen of the United States of America. Became a citizen last year (2008) and will never look back.

I have always said this, "America is the only nation in the world that you can come as an outsider, and be welcomed and taken in as one of Her own. What an amazing nation. What an amazing people. I always wish I were born on this soil, but I take America as my own, and claim it to be my country, my nation".

To all those who would complain about the USA....go to another nation and see how they live and what struggles they go through. You will come back here and kiss the ground you walk on. And if you still have a problem with America....the world is a big place....move:cool:

I am extremely patriotic and all I can say is...."THANK YOU TO ALL THOSE WHO WERE AND ARE IN THE ARMED FORCES....THANK YOU FOR THE FREEDOM WE NOW LIVE IN....THANK YOU FOR NOT BACKING DOWN, FOR IT IS YOU WHO HAVE MADE AMERICA THIS GREAT AND WONDERFUL NATION. I PRAY FOR YOUR SAFE RETURN. GOD BLESS AMERICA"

Bama,

That was amazing. My husband served 21 years and it is so nice when people know he is a veteran and thank him for his service. It makes all the sacrifices that military families make worthwhile. There are many soldiers stationed away from family here in the states that will spend their Christmas on post. Some installations have programs set up that hook soldiers up with families in the community that are willing to open up their homes and give them a good home cooked meal and a little "time off". I would encourage everyone to contact their local military installations and see if they do this. It is just a very simple way to give something back to them and provide them with that "family time" that they would otherwise not have.

Bama,

That was amazing. My husband served 21 years and it is so nice when people know he is a veteran and thank him for his service. It makes all the sacrifices that military families make worthwhile. There are many soldiers stationed away from family here in the states that will spend their Christmas on post. Some installations have programs set up that hook soldiers up with families in the community that are willing to open up their homes and give them a good home cooked meal and a little "time off". I would encourage everyone to contact their local military installations and see if they do this. It is just a very simple way to give something back to them and provide them with that "family time" that they would otherwise not have.

sjd...please pass on out thanks to your husband for his sacrifice to this wonderful nation, and I also want to thank you for your sacrifice you made. Sometimes we forget, it's also the families left behind that also pay a huge sacrifice for their loved ones being gone to serve this nation.

THANK YOU

• 2 months later...