Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

JUST HEARD THAT BLAINO, TERRY K AND OKIE BEING INVESTIGATED BY FBI

3grlz

I'm not touching this one with a 10' pole, and nobody else should either...just in case. If you remember, not long ago Adam had the same thing being said about him, and we all know were that one went.

pp

I'm with you brother! If it has whiskers and ears, likely a rodent. Bogus intel.

Seeker was, as all Mods I know of, a volunteer. I responded to HIS putting my personal business all over the net, intentionally, after a blackmail threat to try to force me to yield control of my site over to him. All is posted and open. I was NOT about to sit by while he piled lies and BS all over me, if that's your style, that's your choice. Not mine. Then, he stole intellectual property belonging to me and abused the private information of my members.

What would you recommend?

Do I have no responsibility to protect the members of my site and their private information?

Want your members e-mails taken and misused?

I have contacted an Internet Attorney, this is theft!

The value of the stolen property threatens to make it a Felony... Again, what would you recommend?

Blaino

My recommendation would be to go back to your own site and stay the hell away from Dinar Vets !

• Upvote 1

I don't know if the comment about Blaino, Okie and Terry K is true, so I won't comment on that, per se. I will say that some pumpers who put themselves forth as "gurus" or "experts" are making statements that they purport to be actual "fact(s)" when they know or should know that the statements are untrue. They want us to rely upon their statements and buy more Dinar so they can profit (or get paid by someone else who profits). If we lose out because we reasonably relied upon their untrue statements it's FRAUD. Simple as that.

Now look, I'm all for this investment and I think it will pay off. I suspect most people on this forum just laugh at Okie and Blaino. (I certainly do) That's because most of us understand that IQD speculation is a risk and only invested what we could afford. But some people invest their life savings based soley on what the "gurus" say and they could lose a lot more than just some disposable funds if this thing doesn't turn out they way we are expecting it to turn out. The gurus prey on those people and suck them dry-And that is just wrong.

So, yeah. I can see the FBI getting involved if they think there's fraud. I also think that each and every one of the gurus should be investigated--if for no other reason than to satisfy my own curiousity as to their indentities. ;) Just my 2 cents.

Your post is the main reason I have NEVER been associated with ANY dealer or dinar seller site. I have interviewed Ty Rames from DB on a Q and A in April about all the changes that were happening in his stated programs and promised arrangements. Also, I have constantly told people NOT to buy dinar that they cannot afford, NOT to buy reserves (an evil game in my opinion) and NOT to buy Dinar based on "Intel"... Take a minute and look it up! Actually, when I was with GET, I told people that if they bought dinar based on my intel they would be a FOOL! You cannot get more plain than that! Does Okie say that... ever? BGG, Dewey, Dusty, Studley, Athena (Mr. date, rate and time- back in February), Longfellow.... ANYONE else?

Maybe you are pointing this thing the wrong way.

Try doing a little research sometime, Please!

Blaino

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 5

Ripoff !!!!!

Went there and tried that.

Okie ... one page of twenty results, not one of them is OUR Okie ... all some other fraudster.

Terry K ... No Results.

Didn't bother going any further. So consider yourself the ripoff master of the day and then go play outside in the sandbox with your little friends.

:rolleyes:

smee2

Our Okie?

Isn't that like having Gonorrhea?

:blink:

• Downvote 2

JUST HEARD FROM A SOURCE THAT BLAINO, TERRY K AND OKIE BEING INVESTIGATED BY THE FBI FOR GOING SO-CALLED "INTEL" FOR PROFITS

Now please supply link. If not well its just bs or on the hand..... if its true ....I hope they hang'em by his pooper rofl :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

• Downvote 1

Your post is the main reason I have NEVER been associated with ANY dealer or dinar seller site. I have interviewed Ty Rames from DB on a Q and A in April about all the changes that were happening in his stated programs and promised arrangements. Also, I have constantly told people NOT to buy dinar that they cannot afford, NOT to buy reserves (an evil game in my opinion) and NOT to buy Dinar based on "Intel"... Take a minute and look it up! Actually, when I was with GET, I told people that if they bought dinar based on my intel they would be a FOOL! You cannot get more plain than that! Does Okie say that... ever? BGG, Dewey, Dusty, Studley, Athena (Mr. date, rate and time- back in February), Longfellow.... ANYONE else?

Blaino

I have done research Blaino... That's why I can see you.

• Upvote 2

Archived Bovine Excrement From May 27, 2011 (My archived response to this vintage BS linked below):

"Blaino Chat"

May 27th, 2011 06:07 am 1:19 AM [blaino] Maliki has spoken. He has stated that today (there) the IQD will be restored to a value higher than before the occupation, and be a frontrunner among all currencies in the world. No rate or value was given. He alluded to it (rate) coming out today, Friday in Iraq.

1:19 AM [NCricket] where is merrymay and her depends…she was suppose to be selling them to the room……!!!!!

1:19 AM [nav] Awesome!

1:19 AM [little peg] mchappy OMG – panites lol

1:19 AM [dimples] cheerio lol

1:19 AM [ObieWan] Praise the Lord!

1:19 AM [Mustlovedogs] alluded to?

1:19 AM [dinarmaven] Thank you Lord

1:19 AM [mchappy] OMG!!!

1:19 AM [pcbguy] You have confirmed this Blaino 150%

1:19 AM [TWinTexas] Blaino OMG OMG OMG OMG…hard to believe that this could actually be true

1:19 AM [morocho007] woooohoooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!

1:19 AM [wizkid3] Blaino Awesome! That’s a pretty bold statement

1:19 AM [dinarcurious] Whoo hooo!!!!

MY resonse, May 27, 2011:

I can tell you this,

I am sick and damned tired the endless "G.E.T. Fraud" spam. Internet spammers have been arrested, indicted with Class B Felony Charges and sentenced for 20 + years for posting less spam than "G.E.T. Team & Co".

If this is yet another "G.E.T. Fraud", I promise you that appropriate Law Enforcement Agencies will be well aware of the narcisstic "G.E.T. Fraud" psychopaths, their International Currency Spam, and their lengthy track record of preditory pathological Lies.

'Enough said'.

P.S.

I hope the Feds nail all you crooked sons of *******.

Yes, it is true that people should be responsible enough not to recklessly hand over their hard earned money based on lies from internet currency spammers.

The fact is that what people like Okie and you do is steal food and lunch money from innocent young children.

Your preditory ilk makes me sick to my stomach.

C'est La Vie!

• Upvote 6

Archived Bovine Excrement From May 27, 2011 (My archived response to this vintage BS linked below):

"Blaino Chat"

May 27th, 2011 06:07 am 1:19 AM [blaino] Maliki has spoken. He has stated that today (there) the IQD will be restored to a value higher than before the occupation, and be a frontrunner among all currencies in the world. No rate or value was given. He alluded to it (rate) coming out today, Friday in Iraq.

1:19 AM [NCricket] where is merrymay and her depends…she was suppose to be selling them to the room……!!!!!

1:19 AM [TWinTexas] Blaino OMG OMG OMG OMG…hard to believe that this could actually be true

I can tell you this,

I am sick and damned tired the endless "G.E.T. Fraud" spam. Internet spammers have been arrested, indicted with Class B Felony Charges and sentenced for 20 + years for posting less spam than "G.E.T. Team & Co".

If this is yet another "G.E.T. Fraud", I promise you that appropriate Law Enforcement Agencies will be well aware of the narcisstic "G.E.T. Fraud" psychopaths, their International Currency Spam, and their lengthy track record of preditory pathological Lies.

'Enough said'.

P.S.

Yes, it is true that people should be responsible enough not to recklessly hand over their hard earned money based on lies from internet currency spammers.

The fact is that what people like Okie and you do is steal food and lunch money from innocent young children.

C'est La Vie!

+1 :P

• Upvote 3

Any cursory review of my CC's and Posts will show that I have consistently stated that NO ONE should charge for intel and ALL mine is sent out free of any cost!

When I took my site to a paysite, I said during the announcement that we would NOT sell intel! Our site is and has always been held out as a "post RV" site for benefits that many members have asked about. Perhaps your kind of irresponsible posting adds fuel to a fire that wasn't even burning! Why not contact me? Get the facts, Please!

The Dinar world is overfull with bad reports as it is, lets not add to the conundrum!

Blaino

One thing you forgot to enter into your equation for a post RV website.

You may only be selling the Post RV services,,but you collected money for this and stated this would RV many times before now.

So the end result you deceived people into buying your services based on your intel of a done deal RV.

I just fly for the airlines,,not a lawyer,,but any small time lawyer even just out of law school could clean you out,,just on the posts and claims you have made to promote your business and the fact you received money for this makes the case iron clad.

How do you sleep at night knowing some old couple or ones really into a bad situation money wise spent the last money they had believing the things you stated so you could promote your post RV that never happened?

Bernie Madoff is in prison now for the same sort of thing.

Are you sure your name is not Bernie Bilano?

• Upvote 4

"Blaino Chat"

I can tell you this,

'Enough said'.

P.S.

C'est La Vie!

you get a +...................tell it like it is!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Upvote 1

One thing you forgot to enter into your equation for a post RV website.

You may only be selling the Post RV services,,but you collected money for this and stated this would RV many times before now.

So the end result you deceived people into buying your services based on your intel of a done deal RV.

I just fly for the airlines,,not a lawyer,,but any small time lawyer even just out of law school could clean you out,,just on the posts and claims you have made to promote your business and the fact you received money for this makes the case iron clad.

How do you sleep at night knowing some old couple or ones really into a bad situation money wise spent the last money they had believing the things you stated so you could promote your post RV that never happened?

Bernie Madoff is in prison now for the same sort of thing.

Are you sure your name is not Bernie Bilano?

+1 :P

It's because they finally ticked off the wrong three letter agency by giving out intel they shouldn't have.

By the way...this is a JOKE!!! The closest any of these clowns get to Intel is when they sit down at their computers and are within a foot of the processor.

now that was funny! :lol:

:blink:

now that was funny! :lol:

They don't have any real sources. They all get their intel from one anothers sites... They just change a word or two...and repost... Wala.. Instant GooRoo.

If I did have a Source and that source has been wrong 1000 out of 1000 times... I would like to believe that I would have enough friggin sense to NOT COUNT THAT SOURCE AS A SOURCE ANYMORE.....

But I suppose when you are Old and loney and nobody really likes you... that the attention from being a Gooroo is addictive.... the only problem is... this leads to a detachment from reality and thus you are in danger of ending up in prison with a cell mate named Bubba who thinks you have nice teeth.

Thank You,

Dr. Drew

:lol:

Edited by DarkZen
  • Upvote 2

Seeker was, as all Mods I know of, a volunteer. I responded to HIS putting my personal business all over the net, intentionally, after a blackmail threat to try to force me to yield control of my site over to him. All is posted and open. I was NOT about to sit by while he piled lies and BS all over me, if that's your style, that's your choice. Not mine. Then, he stole intellectual property belonging to me and abused the private information of my members.

Do I have no responsibility to protect the members of my site and their private information?

The value of the stolen property threatens to make it a Felony... Again, what would you recommend?

Blaino

My suggestion is that you handle slander (if it indeed is) with at least an ounce of dignity! I agree with seeking out counsel. I agree with sending an apology letter to your members for them being brought into YOUR MESS! That's right, YOUR MESS! Who you associate with is your choice, who you divulge information to is your choice and how you handle disassociations is your choice! If you think he is a scumbag for what he did, then what do you think of yourself? You sent an email that was equivalent (actually worse, since you are asking my opinion) because you felt the need to drag his very personal life's trials into this. Read the quote in my signature...this challenging situation exposed you as an arrogant & unaccountable punk. I don't fault you for wanting to charge for membership to your site. It's who you've shown yourself to be on THIS forum (as I wouldn't waste my time on yours) that I'm so unimpressed with. Did I answer all your questions?

• Upvote 3

My suggestion is that you handle slander (if it indeed is) with at least an ounce of dignity! I agree with seeking out counsel. I agree with sending an apology letter to your members for them being brought into YOUR MESS! That's right, YOUR MESS! Who you associate with is your choice, who you divulge information to is your choice and how you handle disassociations is your choice! If you think he is a scumbag for what he did, then what do you think of yourself? You sent an email that was equivalent (actually worse, since you are asking my opinion) because you felt the need to drag his very personal life's trials into this. Read the quote in my signature...this challenging situation exposed you as an arrogant & unaccountable punk. I don't fault you for wanting to charge for membership to your site. It's who you've shown yourself to be on THIS forum (as I wouldn't waste my time on yours) that I'm so unimpressed with. Did I answer all your questions?

Blaino

Read more: http://dinarvets.com/forums/index.php?/topic/76599-just-heard-that-blaino-terry-k-and-okie-being-investigated-by-fbi/page__st__60#ixzz1T9XJZK5J

This is called "MISDIRECTION"

Even if this statement by Blaino is true, It still doesn't change what Blaino is responsible for doing.

Edited by DarkZen
  • Upvote 1

Starting to sound like a Jerry Springer show.

Hope the ones that invested in this post RV service can get their money back.

Would you really want to invest with this one after what you have read here?

Or have you ever heard of a stable investment manger or consultant sound off like this one?

Edited by Midx1

Blaino

Blaino, you may want to heed the old saying, "when you find yourself in a hole, stop digging." It's difficult to make your protestations fly here ...

BS. The FBI doesnt give a crap about thse guys. The Dinar in the grand scheme of things is nothing. As long as they were not selling Dinar illegally they have done nothing wrong. If you bought Dinar based on there info you should be happy once it RVs. If you bought Dinar that you couldnt afford then thats your fault, not thiers. You probably would have wasted that money on lottery tickets anyway. They never said its gonna rv, you better buy some quick. Why are people so stupid and not willing to take responsibity for thier actions. Like all these morons that bought 500k houses making 50k a year.....The mortgage company mislead me and made me buy the house. I didnt understand what I was signing... Duh... How come my mortgage balance went up every month even though I was making my $1200.00 payment on my 500,000.00 house. LOL :lol:

• Upvote 1

he has said many times this is going to RV now.

better check the archives.

probably not the 3 letter agencies that will get involved.

Its the little old woman with the ambulance chasing lawyer that will get him in the end.

I do think the PTR ones are worse than him on the lies and deciet.

Okie well everyone laughs at his intel,,

Edited by Midx1

BS. The FBI doesnt give a crap about thse guys. The Dinar in the grand scheme of things is nothing. As long as they were not selling Dinar illegally they have done nothing wrong. If you bought Dinar based on there info you should be happy once it RVs. If you bought Dinar that you couldnt afford then thats your fault, not thiers. You probably would have wasted that money on lottery tickets anyway. They never said its gonna rv, you better buy some quick. Why are people so stupid and not willing to take responsibity for thier actions. Like all these morons that bought 500k houses making 50k a year.....The mortgage company mislead me and made me buy the house. I didnt understand what I was signing... Duh... How come my mortgage balance went up every month even though I was making my $1200.00 payment on my 500,000.00 house. LOL :lol:

I do agree with you about this housing mess,,people buying houses that they fully knew they could not afford once the rate changed.

But i also blame the mortgage companies and also the real estate agents for promoting this.

was before a good deal your house would continue to rise in value,,no one ever thought the bubble would burst.

well it did and now the US taxpayer has to bail it out.

Problem is we don't have the funds to bail out this anymore.

yet some in our government want this transfer of wealth to go to the ones that wont work or never have worked for anything.

This bothers me also.