Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

JUST HEARD THAT BLAINO, TERRY K AND OKIE BEING INVESTIGATED BY FBI

3grlz

we also have the ones who say they have intel and each week are wrong

End Quote

That's an undisputable fact... From the least respected , derided Gurus up the expertise ladder to the most savvy , respected and highly praised Folks..... They have all been wrong so far.

• Upvote 2

in the old days the few dinar forums out there were all about information and the sharing of information on the dinar. now days it is about how much profit can be made from pay services, ads, and membership fees. we also have the ones who say they have intel and each week are wrong and one only knows what their agenda is. we have gone to calling out individuals and making accusations substantiated or not. wtf is going on? don't get me wrong there is still some good info out there, but the original concept of the dinar forums is a thing of the past. sad but true. someone needs to pull the trigger on this RV asap. things have gotten ugly in the dinar forums.

Back in the day when opposing opinions were heard, argued and debated with much less censorship. (It wasn't always pretty ... but it was informative) Now, I would think it to be more difficult for a new investor to realize true realities that may or may not exist within this investment. But then again, it didn't help me much! lol

IMo it would be total waste of gov. money (but what else is new its not their money). Their (GOV.) bigger theives than these low level con men. Imo if your stupid enough to believe their BS you deserve what you get. plus nobody has twisted anybodys arm to get them into this investment. please no more investigation talk!

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Ripoff !!!!!

Went there and tried that.

Okie ... one page of twenty results, not one of them is OUR Okie ... all some other fraudster.

Terry K ... No Results.

Didn't bother going any further. So consider yourself the ripoff master of the day and then go play outside in the sandbox with your little friends.

:rolleyes:

smee2

• Upvote 1

He said go to ripoffreport.com and type in their names. If you know it than ok, if you don't do so research. i'm not going to put their names here....But i've read it

I just went to ripoffreport.com and there isn't any report posted for Blaino. He is the only name I know of the 3 you mentioned (anyone who read the thread between him and seeker know's both of their names). Plus, the site you mentioned as your source is "By Consumers, For Consumers", anyone can file a report...I could file one on you if I'd like. I don't doubt these guys should be accountable for the bad "intel" they pass along that mislead people, but posting something as bold as you did without back up isn't any different than what these guys do. The difference being, I'm not going to run out and buy more dinar b/c of your post.

Wow, some people apparently have way too much time on their hands....

I search out the best contacts, I do the best I can to vett and confirm.

But this thread is ridiculous... it should be removed by a competent staff, in my opinion!

Blaino

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 12

But this thread is ridiculous... it should be removed by a competent staff, in my opinion!

Blaino

Oh really? Didn't I just read a post from you yesterday where you're thrashing an ex employee from head to toe making his extremely personal business public? I agree that this particular post was unsubstantiated...HOWEVER, if they removed all unsubstantiated posts from this site the only Forum left would be "News" and even that is open to interpretation.

• Upvote 3

biggrin.gifAbout time!!!!!!

Any cursory review of my CC's and Posts will show that I have consistently stated that NO ONE should charge for intel and ALL mine is sent out free of any cost!

When I took my site to a paysite, I said during the announcement that we would NOT sell intel! Our site is and has always been held out as a "post RV" site for benefits that many members have asked about. Perhaps your kind of irresponsible posting adds fuel to a fire that wasn't even burning! Why not contact me? Get the facts, Please!

The Dinar world is overfull with bad reports as it is, lets not add to the conundrum!

Blaino

Edited by Blaino
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 8

"Perhaps your kind of irresponsible posting adds fuel to a fire that wasn't even burning! Why not contact me? Get the facts, Please!

The Dinar world is overfull with bad reports as it is, lets not add to the conundrum!

Blaino"

You might want to smoke what you're sellin, pal! Look at what you posted yesterday!

• Upvote 3

Any cursory review of my CC's and Posts will show that I have consistently stated that NO ONE should charge for intel and ALL mine is sent out free of any cost!

When I took my site to a paysite, I said during the announcement that we would NOT sell intel! Our site is and has always been held out as a "post RV" site for benefits that many members have asked about. Perhaps your kind of irresponsible posting adds fuel to a fire that wasn't even burning! Why not contact me? Get the facts, Please!

Blaino

Dude!!

If that's really you, Blaino, then you're better off just laying low and trying to build your own brand elsewhere. Not sure you've got much cred here at DV. Hell, I'm not even sure Adam has much cred here in the free forum anymore ...

• Upvote 1

I don't know if the comment about Blaino, Okie and Terry K is true, so I won't comment on that, per se. I will say that some pumpers who put themselves forth as "gurus" or "experts" are making statements that they purport to be actual "fact(s)" when they know or should know that the statements are untrue. They want us to rely upon their statements and buy more Dinar so they can profit (or get paid by someone else who profits). If we lose out because we reasonably relied upon their untrue statements it's FRAUD. Simple as that.

Now look, I'm all for this investment and I think it will pay off. I suspect most people on this forum just laugh at Okie and Blaino. (I certainly do) That's because most of us understand that IQD speculation is a risk and only invested what we could afford. But some people invest their life savings based soley on what the "gurus" say and they could lose a lot more than just some disposable funds if this thing doesn't turn out they way we are expecting it to turn out. The gurus prey on those people and suck them dry-And that is just wrong.

So, yeah. I can see the FBI getting involved if they think there's fraud. I also think that each and every one of the gurus should be investigated--if for no other reason than to satisfy my own curiousity as to their indentities. ;) Just my 2 cents.

• Upvote 1

Blaino

You have un-believable nerve... Your opinion is not so important .

Thanks Smee2 and HappyVegas for checking. Appreciated.

Edited by umbertino
  • Upvote 2

Oh really? Didn't I just read a post from you yesterday where you're thrashing an ex employee from head to toe making his extremely personal business public? I agree that this particular post was unsubstantiated...HOWEVER, if they removed all unsubstantiated posts from this site the only Forum left would be "News" and even that is open to interpretation.

Seeker was, as all Mods I know of, a volunteer. I responded to HIS putting my personal business all over the net, intentionally, after a blackmail threat to try to force me to yield control of my site over to him. All is posted and open. I was NOT about to sit by while he piled lies and BS all over me, if that's your style, that's your choice. Not mine. Then, he stole intellectual property belonging to me and abused the private information of my members.

What would you recommend?

Do I have no responsibility to protect the members of my site and their private information?

Want your members e-mails taken and misused?

I have contacted an Internet Attorney, this is theft!

The value of the stolen property threatens to make it a Felony... Again, what would you recommend?

Blaino

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 7