Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

JUST HEARD THAT BLAINO, TERRY K AND OKIE BEING INVESTIGATED BY FBI

3grlz

It's because they finally ticked off the wrong three letter agency by giving out intel they shouldn't have.

By the way...this is a JOKE!!! The closest any of these clowns get to Intel is when they sit down at their computers and are within a foot of the processor.

• Upvote 7
  • Downvote 1

It's because they finally ticked off the wrong three letter agency by giving out intel they shouldn't have.

Wow. That implies that they actually had intel. And here all along I thought that they were making this stuff up or just plagerizing (sp?) what was on the other sites. Hmmm

• Upvote 2

Wow. That implies that they actually had intel. And here all along I thought that they were making this stuff up or just plagerizing (sp?) what was on the other sites. Hmmm

Or it implies that they have given out false intel about a certain agency, as inaccurate as they have always been I'm sure it would be the case.

Please provide a link to this information you are talking about. This is a bold statement to say about someone else, if you can't prove it becareful with such a statement in the open public.

I am not real wild about these guys, but you cannot drop a bomb like this without backup. Stuff like this spreads like wildfire, and that is probably how you, the poster, got it. Unless you have a "link", this is just a bad rumor.

But, make no mistake, if there is proof, I am all for an investigation.

Edited by Carrello
  • Upvote 3

Also JUST IN: 'easy' being investigated by FBI for reposting

all of Okie's, etc garbage

• Upvote 7
  • Downvote 1

By the way...this is a JOKE!!! The closest any of these clowns get to Intel is when they sit down at their computers and are within a foot of the processor.

Very witty!! :D

• Upvote 1

in the old days the few dinar forums out there were all about information and the sharing of information on the dinar. now days it is about how much profit can be made from pay services, ads, and membership fees. we also have the ones who say they have intel and each week are wrong and one only knows what their agenda is. we have gone to calling out individuals and making accusations substantiated or not. wtf is going on? don't get me wrong there is still some good info out there, but the original concept of the dinar forums is a thing of the past. sad but true. someone needs to pull the trigger on this RV asap. things have gotten ugly in the dinar forums.

Edited by nointel
  • Upvote 4