Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

who would like to see a lop-non-lop debate?

sonny1

Not really ... unless that belongs to a lopster who is selling COMPLETELY OUT ... and perhaps we hear a last goodbye from them ... never to be heard from again ... I still don't get it.

I do understand that it could be you ... but the pseudonyms don't match althought the "G" in JG167 could be galloway. If it is ... I do get it ... but is it because you've gone to the dark side ... lol (lopstering) ... or because you've given up?

See those two things could go together ... but the long road has caused just as many to sell vs. fear of not recovering ones investment.

Regardless, I wish you the best ... "no regrets"

Peace

Doc31

• Upvote 1

If you look at the odds ... you would expect to see one parting post about how they've seen the light and that they've divested ... you should too ... and then they are gone . Yet, that isn't the case.

I understand what you are trying to do Sonny1 ... but still ... I'm going to pass on this one ... I can calculate odds well enough to know that I'M STILL A BUYER ... again ... why aren't they sellers?!

Yep ... I do understand!

Peace

Doc31

Doc31, if you don't mind, can you explain, expound on those odds?

Not really ... unless that belongs to a lopster who is selling COMPLETELY OUT ... and perhaps we hear a last goodbye from them ... never to be heard from again ... I still don't get it.

I do understand that it could be you ... but the pseudonyms don't match althought the "G" in JG167 could be galloway. If it is ... I do get it ... but is it because you've gone to the dark side ... lol (lopstering) ... or because you've given up?

Well that is me, you'll just have to take my word for that. And I am selling as I think an RD is certain and subsequent RVs are much less so, and even then can not under any circumstances be more than 2x or 3x over the next 5 years or so. So with the fees and spreads being charged, the risk/reward equation has shifted greatly from my original expectation when a friend of mine convinced me to leap before I had fully looked (oh well! ). I'm not certain what is meant by a "LOP", if its the idea that the 000 bills would be RD'd by 1000x but the existing smaller bills would not (so a 1000 note would revert to a 1 or have its 000's "loped", but ten 100 notes would hold their value), that's just silly. That would be societal chaos.

You said you're buying, I haven't seen your order yet! :)

maybe we should take this to the forum, it will be way to confusing to do it on chat, plus i cant cut and paste on chat. i threw an e-mail to jmw about doing it in the forum, i am waiting for a response, i think that is what he wanted anyways. i will post when i hear from jmw. it will still start at 6pm central sunday.

just wondering who would like to see a lop-non-lop debate between jmw and sonny1. we would try to do it sometime this week in the chat room. please state yes or no, and questions you may have. be respectful.

Only if was in a mud wrestling pit and you could sell pay for view tickets! wink.gif Seriously though, I would be game, but I have a feeling it would get ugly fast. I suspect it has less to do with knowledge and intellect and more to do with mindsets and attitude... imho.

• Upvote 1

No thanks subject has been bantered about ad nauseam..................................it's gonna be ok no matter what..................ultimately God's in charge.

Lot of "debate's" I found here are ego driven and therefore flawed.

Edited by blessedman
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

No thanks subject has been bantered about ad nauseam..................................it's gonna be ok no matter what..................ultimately God's in charge.

Lot of "debate's" I found here are ego driven and therefore flawed.

Ego driven or confident speaking because of the factual information to back ones self up?

• Downvote 2

Ego driven or confident speaking because of the factual information to back ones self up?

In my case keep it would be just plain ol' tired of the arguments disguised as debates... but if you can jazz it up with some mud wrestlin ... I would pay to watch that!laugh.gif

maybe we should take this to the forum, it will be way to confusing to do it on chat, plus i cant cut and paste on chat. i threw an e-mail to jmw about doing it in the forum, i am waiting for a response, i think that is what he wanted anyways. i will post when i hear from jmw. it will still start at 6pm central sunday.

Maybe we can get Michael Buffer as the Announcer plus the NASCAR Radio Ad Guy.

"From The DV RaceTrack This SUNDAY SUNDAY SUNDAY " B)

• Upvote 1

I'd rather see you get hit in the nuts by a midget to be honest.

fair+fights+cheats+cheating+kiced+kicking+kick+in+bals+nuts+motivational+posters+online+blogspot+funny+hot.jpg

Easy... Good one .... I think that should be done to each and every Iraqi Powers that Be Person every hour of every day they delay this blessed RV........

Also it should be done continuously to every Guru/Pumper (and anyway every Liar even if it's not Gurus/Pumpers) each and every time they are caught lying ( which is all the time, as we all know).... NUFF SAID.

Just for the record... I am totally against Violence............Unless it's absolutely un-avoidable (as specified above)

Edited by umbertino

Well that is me, you'll just have to take my word for that. And I am selling as I think an RD is certain and subsequent RVs are much less so, and even then can not under any circumstances be more than 2x or 3x over the next 5 years or so. So with the fees and spreads being charged, the risk/reward equation has shifted greatly from my original expectation when a friend of mine convinced me to leap before I had fully looked (oh well! ). I'm not certain what is meant by a "LOP", if its the idea that the 000 bills would be RD'd by 1000x but the existing smaller bills would not (so a 1000 note would revert to a 1 or have its 000's "loped", but ten 100 notes would hold their value), that's just silly. That would be societal chaos.

You said you're buying, I haven't seen your order yet! :)

1) we don't pay that much per million

2) we've already bought this week but gearing up again ... doesn't look to be 2.5M (yet)

3) I wouldn't buy a kazoo with paypal ... all seller benefits ... buyers left out in the cold (yep, more than one personal experience)

But Dude ... go read something in the LOP section to understand a LOP ... try keepmwlknfny

I've spent so much time responding to you ... I feel bad for you ... and as I said before ... the best to you.

Peace

Doc31

If you look at the odds ... you would expect to see one parting post about how they've seen the light and that they've divested ... you should too ... and then they are gone . Yet, that isn't the case.

I understand what you are trying to do Sonny1 ... but still ... I'm going to pass on this one ... I can calculate odds well enough to know that I'M STILL A BUYER ... again ... why aren't they sellers?!

Yep ... I do understand!

Peace

Doc31

A rv of $1/ dinar. Can you explain 50 trillion USD M2 on an Islamic Banking system? Looking forward to your response.