Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

BLAINO EXPOSED

Dinar Buddy

As the RV drags on the gurus will continually be exposed as not being creditable and known as creating bogus intel... Coping and posting data that pumps or draws in others. Once a guru has been exposed they are now a visible targets for liable legal actions. The fact that they are exposing the names of their member breeches confidential issue and could be legally exposed to legal action. Caution when signing up for member only site... Are you 100% protected, is your personal data safe??

The act of fraud is or deception is a crime.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 3

In reality, most serious investors seldom visit their investment dynamics daily/hourly as we do... hoping for news. This behavior makes us vulnerable and a target for those who would lie, cheat, and steal from us. We can be smarter than the deceivers. We can stop hanging on their every word, and use critical thinking about what we are being told. Usually, the deceit is in plain view if we ask the hard questions...

• Upvote 2

You post this as if it were something new. We have yet to see any pertinent information come to fruition! It is a guessing game to all involved, why would anyone believe that a credible source would feed accurate data to any of the individuals that post. What would make any of these individuals so special that they would be willing to compromise information for financial gain. Their more than likeley could be legal action taken against them, if not legal than potential compromise of their job! I understand that this investment is pushed by speculation, the lack of investment experience as well as a maturation process that takes place with seasoned investors is where I see the real problem. Individuals invested based on pure hope, dreams or fear are the most vulnerable with investments like this. Everyone needs to stay grounded, you can not be deceived if you are grounded and educated in what you invest in. Risk is always their, however you can minimize risk by using wisdom and not basing your beliefs in something you CAN NOT control. I am not saying all Gurus are the same, I am saying that their are predators EVERY time MONEY is involved. Be smart, don't hang on every word or guarantee that is proclaimed in any of these forums. Be patient and content of where you are, If that is not working out for you, make a change in your job or educate yourself to open new financial opportunities. This will happen in time and NO ONE ON THESE SIGHT KNOWS WHEN THAT WILL BE!!!!!!!!

• Upvote 2

Dont feel bad, I was reading a post that had like thirty copies of adams email about the 10 days and I didnt receive it so I posted the one that had already been posted in the thread to show that it was different then the other ones as had the other post done, I have always defended adam and tallked about how this site is by my choice, however with in the next 12 hours I received a stern email from one of the monderators (NOT ADAM) telling me that i had violated policy and to not do it again. Wonder if the 30 0r s0 that posted the vipp emails got the same message from the same monderator. Seems there is a problem with freinds being able to do what they want but even if VIP you get treated as a stepchild if you are not in the click.. And moderators if this is wrong I am sure you will let me know or kick this off because it violates freedom of speech of the moderators while the posters are censored.

"Then one day an uneducated dinar investor was irritably reprimanded for his arrogant ignorance. The crowd looks on, baffled, but expectantly waiting for some ghastly response from the poor, uneducated, dinar investor." As the Dinar Turns. go RV!!!!!!