Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

How do you move up from Junior Member ?

I lirked for about 1 1/2 years before joining in 3/2010 I think. Must have done something wrong in signing up because I can not change some thing and am still listed a Junior Member even though in VIP.

If someone can help please do but I will not lose any sleep over it.

Thanks, GreginTexas

• Upvote 1

I lirked for about 1 1/2 years before joining in 3/2010 I think. Must have done something wrong in signing up because I can not change some thing and am still listed a Junior Member even though in VIP.

Thanks, GreginTexas

simple .... you need to start posting your own threads .... I was a senior member within a week of joining here.

• Upvote 1

Thanks, GreginTexas

Junior Member stat only changes by the amount of posts you do !!! Post hundreds more and it will change :lol:

• Upvote 1

Thanks, GreginTexas

You can increase your posting or I can wave my magic wand and ""poof"" you are now a Senior Member!!! laugh.giflaugh.gif Have a good day!!

• Upvote 5