Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

G.W Bush

trooper

I see we do still have some patriotic Folks left in this country. Dam i didn't think many really give a good sh## anymore but i do see a few. Alls it takes is to piss them off with some off the wall comments and there on ya like a dog in heat LOL i Love it, thats what this country needs a good swift kick in the ass to get it going in the right direction. Thanks Guys, SimperFi and God Bless. :)

I see we do still have some patriotic Folks left in this country. Dam i didn't think many really give a good sh## anymore but i do see a few. Alls it takes is to piss them off with some off the wall comments and there on ya like a dog in heat LOL i Love it, thats what this country needs a good swift kick in the ass to get it going in the right direction. Thanks Guys, SimperFi and God Bless. :)

Anyone

:DGOD BLESS AMERICA! LOVE IT OR LEAVE IT!!!

http://www.youtube.c...feature=related

Edited by Jac