Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

So if the Debt Ceiling is raised and no RV

uncs

So, if we go through all of these budget meetings and the Debt Ceiling is raised and No RV, THEN WHAT IS THE NEXT DROP DEAD DATE????????????? After Ramadan

I really do not think this hoop-la going on in DC has anything to do with RV jmo

• Upvote 7

Hmmm maybe not, I agree each system is different and has nothing to do with the other, however....I was thinking (this can be dangerous) what if the USD looses value? How will this affect the RV? Can anyone answer this question? I think there might be something to cashing out in a different currency. Anyone have a take on this?

• Upvote 1

So, if we go through all of these budget meetings and the Debt Ceiling is raised and No RV, THEN WHAT IS THE NEXT DROP DEAD DATE????????????? After Ramadan

UNCS, there is no drop dead date. All of this hysteria and date prediction is caused by the pumpers. Did you see what happened to Blaino today? Called out. He's done! Soon, the rest will fall. I've been in this since last August and I have never seen this so crazy. Yeah, the usual suspects came out and claimed that we had windows of opportunity but it has NEVER been close to this bad. Last Fall the usual conversation was just that, conversation. A guru here or there would put out the news and someone would point to something that needed to happen. But now, it's every week, it's, this is done, that is done, we will see it tomorrow BS that has caused the ridiculous nonsense. These morons will tie any event in the world to the RV. Sad to say, but crap after crap leads to crap. They will RD, come out at $1, then creep up to $3. We'll all make 3X our money if lucky. That's really it. You can choose to believe that or not. I can only hope they treat our zero bills outside Iraq differently, but I doubt it. I have yet to hear an explanation of how the RD won't screw us by Breitling, Scooter, Sonny, Adam, you name your man. There is no legit explanation as to why this won't happen....period! Only Spin! Kudos to Adam though, at least I have the ability to write these so called "negative" words and not be banned immediately. Thanks for that Adam!

Edited by DinarChiTown
  • Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

UNCS, there is no drop dead date. All of this hysteria and date prediction is caused by the pumpers. Did you see what happened to Blaino today? Called out. He's done! Soon, the rest will fall. I've been in this since last August and I have never seen this so crazy. Yeah, the usual suspects came out and claimed that we had windows of opportunity but it has NEVER been close to this bad. Last Fall the usual conversation was just that, conversation. A guru here or there would put out the news and someone would point to something that needed to happen. But now, it's every week, it's, this is done, that is done, we will see it tomorrow BS that has caused the ridiculous nonsense. These morons will tie any event in the world to the RV. Sad to say, but crap after crap leads to crap. They will RD, come out at $1, then creep up to $3. We'll all make 3X our money if lucky. That's really it. You can choose to believe that or not. I can only hope they treat our zero bills outside Iraq differently, but I doubt it. I have yet to hear an explanation of how the RD won't screw us by Breitling, Scooter, Sonny, Adam, you name your man. There is no legit explanation as to why this won't happen....period! Only Spin! Kudos to Adam though, at least I have the ability to write these so called "negative" words and not be banned immediately. Thanks for that Adam!

I am with you well said. Just don;t want any new members to fall suspect to "it has to be done by this date or that event". Well said. Adam has a great site and will probably be the only one standing in the end

• Upvote 1

I am with you well said. Just don;t want any new members to fall suspect to "it has to be done by this date or that event". Well said. Adam has a great site and will probably be the only one standing in the end

UNCS, I know you've been here a while and have undoubtedly seen the same crap. I think this time last year it was TK was the big pumper. I haven't heard his name in a LONG time. Probably reincarnated himself under a new screen name. Anyhow, here's to hope but I'm over it. Yet I still can't leave! Dammit! :angry:

• Upvote 1

Because I do not believe the GOI can take much more from the iraqi people, the currency will either go neutral or up. Once they get their collective acts together the artificial rate will have to be dropped. Sure hope we make some money off of this.

Go RV! :)

The debt ceiling in the US tied to rbe RV? Makes no logical or common sense. Rediculous hype from Pumpers.

The only logic as far as the debt ceiling goes.....is not the debt ceiling being raised, but the new possible taxes an such associated with it.

It may be ridiculous......but it may also be true.

With that said....I personally doubt that is the hold up. I just want it to be resolved, to know for complete certainty.

As Adam has stated...either the HCL or chapter VII done, we will then see the rv.

So you don't think whoever has to push the button is waiting to see what the us does?? This debt situation with the us has nothing to do with the rv, I agree with that, but a lot is done and really nothing holding back the rv. So maybe the button pusher is just wanting to make sure the us doesn't fail. It makes sence.. if he us fails, then Iraq fails. I really don't are them dropping the zeros and then rv. Look at it this way. If the us is dealing the cards, and all the countries are playing, why would any of the players want a player to play with monopoly money?? Especially when the dealer has been floating this player for far to long. Iraq has oil and all this is about oil, its the # 1 product in the world, and with the contracts Iraq has been signing,,, its time to pay back the dealer and all the other players in the game....... so get real and drop all the r/d bs talk. It is going to rv and then r/d.

Because I do not believe the GOI can take much more from the iraqi people, the currency will either go neutral or up. Once they get their collective acts together the artificial rate will have to be dropped. Sure hope we make some money off of this.

Go RV! :)

You're right, the artificial rate will be dropped at some point. The problem is, dollarization of the Iraqi economy. Everyone still uses the US Dollar. Can you imagine if you introduced the lower denoms and came out with a crazy rate like 3.42? It wouldn't work. Basically how it works now in Iraq is there are two currencies. The Dinar and the Dollar. The Dollar is worth roughly 25,000 Dinar. When you go buy a shirt that costs $25 USD, you basically give one 25K Dinar note. For simplicity, they release the lower denoms like we have, 1, 5, 10, 25, etc. You increase the rate to $1 USD, and nothing has changed for the Iraqi citizen. All that's changed is he now uses the Dinar instead of the Dollar. That is the goal of the CBI, to get the citizens off of the Dollar permanently and to change in their "zero" bills for lower denoms. That's it. Yes, a 25,000 Dinar note, which we all hold, will become 25 Dinar. No loss in value. Guess what, you're 25,000 Dinar note you have in your closet, is still worth roughly $25 USD, just minus the zeros. That's called an Re-Denomination. Plain and simple. It's really not that hard to understand. Problem is the Gurus have interchanged the word "Re-Denomination" with the word "LOP" and convinced you this will not happen. Well it will. (IMO, disclaimer). I can only hope they treat our zero bills differently outside of Iraq. That pretty much sums it up. Why don't you think the media and economists have been "all over" this investment. Well, it's simple, they know that it will RD, like every other country in the past has. Simple. But most of us choose to ignore the likely outcome. That's it in a nut shell....sucks.

You're right, the artificial rate will be dropped at some point. The problem is, dollarization of the Iraqi economy. Everyone still uses the US Dollar. Can you imagine if you introduced the lower denoms and came out with a crazy rate like 3.42? It wouldn't work. Basically how it works now in Iraq is there are two currencies. The Dinar and the Dollar. The Dollar is worth roughly 25,000 Dinar. When you go buy a shirt that costs $25 USD, you basically give one 25K Dinar note. For simplicity, they release the lower denoms like we have, 1, 5, 10, 25, etc. You increase the rate to $1 USD, and nothing has changed for the Iraqi citizen. All that's changed is he now uses the Dinar instead of the Dollar. That is the goal of the CBI, to get the citizens off of the Dollar permanently and to change in their "zero" bills for lower denoms. That's it. Yes, a 25,000 Dinar note, which we all hold, will become 25 Dinar. No loss in value. Guess what, you're 25,000 Dinar note you have in your closet, is still worth roughly $25 USD, just minus the zeros. That's called an Re-Denomination. Plain and simple. It's really not that hard to understand. Problem is the Gurus have interchanged the word "Re-Denomination" with the word "LOP" and convinced you this will not happen. Well it will. (IMO, disclaimer). I can only hope they treat our zero bills differently outside of Iraq. That pretty much sums it up. Why don't you think the media and economists have been "all over" this investment. Well, it's simple, they know that it will RD, like every other country in the past has. Simple. But most of us choose to ignore the likely outcome. That's it in a nut shell....sucks.

If they dont treat our 25000 dinar notes differently, then either they are not honoring the value that is stated on the note or their currency never increased in value.

• Upvote 1

AMEN!!! THANK GOD FOR ADAM!!

:rolleyes: