Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

"Entitlement???"

puff26

An "Entitlement???"

What the hell is wrong here?

Remember, not only did you contribute to Social Security but your employer did too. It totaled 15% before taxes. If you averaged only 30K over your working life, that’s close to $220,500. If you calculate the future value of $4,500 per year (yours & your employer’s contribution) at a simple 5% (less than what the govt. pays on the money that it borrows), after 49 years of working (me) you'd have $892,919.98. If you took out only 3% per year, you receive $26,787.60 per year and it would last better than 30 years, and that’s with no interest paid on that final amount on deposit! If you bought an annuity and it paid 4% per year, you'd have a lifetime income of $2,976.40 per month. The folks in Washington have pulled off a bigger Ponzi scheme than Bernie Madoff ever had.

Entitlement my ass, I paid cash for my social security insurance!!!! Just because they borrowed the money, doesn't make my benefits some kind of charity or handout!! Congressional benefits, aka. free health care, outrageous retirement packages, 67 paid holidays, three weeks paid vacation, unlimited paid sick days, now that's welfare, and they have the nerve to call my retirement entitlements !!!!!!.....scroll down..............

Emergency Rooms for their general health care -At just one hospital the cost to tax payers totaled over 25 million a year!!!

Someone please tell me what the HELL's wrong with all the people that run this country!!!!!!

We're "broke" & can't help our own Seniors, Veterans, Orphans, Homeless etc.,???????????

In the last months we have provided aid to Haiti, Chile, and Turkey. And now Pakistan home of bin Laden. Literally, BILLIONS of DOLLARS!!!

Our retired seniors living on a 'fixed income' receive no aid nor do they get any breaks while our government and religious organizations pour Hundreds of Billions of $$$$$$'s and Tons of Food to Foreign Countries!

They call Social Security and Medicare an entitlement even though most of us have been paying for it all our working lives and now when its time for us to collect, the government is running out of money. Why did the government borrow from it in the first place?

We have hundreds of adoptable children who are shoved aside to make room for the adoption of foreign orphans.

AMERICA: a country where we have homeless without shelter, children going to bed hungry, elderly going without 'needed' meds, and mentally ill without treatment -etc,etc.

YET......................

They have a 'Benefit' for the people of Haiti on 12 TV stations, ships and planes lining up with food, water, tents clothes, bedding, doctors and medical supplies.

Imagine if the *GOVERNMENT* gave 'US' the same support they give to other countries.

SAD?

YEAH, OK, SO WHEN DO WE GET PISSED AND

DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT?????

• Upvote 11

I SAY WE START A NATIONWIDE BOYCOTT OF GOVERNMENT AND REFUSE TO VOTE UNTIL THEIR IS A CANDIDATE THAT IS TRULY FOR THE AMERICAN PEOPLE AND OUR PAID FOR BENEFITS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Troulbe is they all say they for for us until after they get in office and it all goes to hell, they don't even know us anymore. TRUE or FALSE?

T

If Social Security was referred to as an "entitlement", whoever said that messed up big time!! Social Security is not a hand out or an entitlement - - it's a forced retirement program funded by American tax payers for American tax payers.

I'm so disillusioned with the low intellectual and character quality of many of our elected officials. I think it is time that we face the truth - that too many of our elected officials are "addicts" who are addicted to taking and spending our money. And in order for them to "protect" their addiction, they do exactly what a junkie does - - - get as many people addicted as they can in order to secure their power. And the way they secure their power is to get the American people "hooked" on entitlements. And those that are "hooked" will always vote the "junkies" back into office.

Please, my fellow Americans, - with the upcoming elections, check the candidates past voting records - - look at what the candidates DO - not what they SAY. An addict will say ANYTHING to protect his/her addiction.

• Upvote 2

SS is not an entitlement and the government admits it is not an entitlement and they are under no obligation to pay anyone a dime from SS. They admit this as well. Everything you paid in was all paid in voluntary by YOU with no requirement by government to pay you a dime back from your voluntary contributions paid in. Anything government is paying out to the people is merely a gift paid by the government.

You do NOT even have to participate in the SS program if you choose not to.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Very good post puff26. It is ludicrous that they should view a program that people invest in during their working years to draw on in their retirement in such a way.

Yes, basically cons and criminals are running the country and committing white collar crime on a grand scale. The problem is big government has grown too powerful and it's nearly an impossible task to oust these racketeers. Even when they are out of office, they become lobbyists and intimidate votes to pass bills and amendments as pay offs to their 'buddies'. It's disgusting. Every vote goes to the electorals as a 'request' to vote for your candidate, but they vote for whoever they want. The voting system in this country has become a farce and mere window dressing creating the illusion that the individual has a say. It's ironic that over 200 years ago people broke away from England due to the tyranny they were being subjected to, but the system that's in place now in the U.S. is rapidly fleecing the American people and driving the country into bankruptcy at an exponential rate, and all the while these officials sit on their millions and lifetime benefits and could care less. Just what is the solution? I have no idea. As I look to this pending revaluation of the dinar, I cannot help but be leery that these politicians have something lined up, some curve ball, tax ploy, obscure law or precedent, where they will reap huge profits while the working class gets screwed once again.

SS is not an entitlement and the government admits it is not an entitlement and they are under no obligation to pay anyone a dime from SS. They admit this as well. Everything you paid in was all paid in voluntary by YOU with no requirement by government to pay you a dime back from your voluntary contributions paid in. Anything government is paying out to the people is merely a gift paid by the government.

You do NOT even have to participate in the SS program if you choose not to.

You are completely out of your mind and i think you just posted this to draw a reply.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

You are completely out of your mind and i think you just posted this to draw a reply.

seems like I wasn't given a choice...my employer took ss taxes out mandatory....don't understand why it was stated that it wasn't mandatory even though the idea has been kicked around....regardless I paid a LOT of money into it

No, what I said is a fact. People think because they paid into this the government is obligated to pay them these SS benefits when they retire. The truth is they can stop at anytime and there would be nothing you can do about it. And it IS voluntary. You do not have to get a SS number. It is optional if you choose to obtain one. Now it does cause an issue with employers when getting a job, but if you pull out the legislation on SS the law is clear. You do NOT have to have a SS number. You only have to have one to participate in the corporate government programs.

Show me a law that REQUIRES anyone to obtain a SS number.

Heavy Duty...Party time is correct in what he posted....we have been "conditioned" since we were young folks to take a lot for granted and that is one of te things we were led to believe that we needed an ss #. Unfortunately if you don't have one your employment opportunities may be jeapordized.

Party time...thanks for shedding some light on that because I thought it was mandatory until I checked the laws on it. However the ss people are now assigning new borns a # at birth but if the parents don't want it they can have it expunged. Cheers to you both

Heavy Duty...Party time is correct in what he posted....we have been "conditioned" since we were young folks to take a lot for granted and that is one of te things we were led to believe that we needed an ss #. Unfortunately if you don't have one your employment opportunities may be jeapordized.

Party time...thanks for shedding some light on that because I thought it was mandatory until I checked the laws on it. However the ss people are now assigning new borns a # at birth but if the parents don't want it they can have it expunged. Cheers to you both

well the thing most don't realize is the SS number is never assigned to you. It is asigned to the name on the birth certificate and the STATE is the one that owns the birth certificate. The name on that birth certificate represents the STATE owned fictious corporate legal "person" and/or "Individual" as definded within every law, code, statute, regulation and public ploicy. It is all corporation fictious entities they had to create for their system because a corporate entity cannot make laws against flesh and blood men and women. Only men and women can make laws pertaining to fictious entities. And because of the United States, Inc., going into the bankruptcy in 1933 they had to create the corporate fictious legal person so they can operate under their bankruptcy by using these fictious names where the people unkowningly pledge everything they have to the STATE because all the money and property of the people was confiscated due to their bankruptcy. We have beed a nation based on purely credit and debt ever since. The people are the true creditors. Governments are the debtors. They handed all the gold they confiscated from the people in 1933 (the real money) and handed all of it over the federal reserve. The federal reserve shipped all that gold back to England. It was $60 Billion in gold back in 1933. The STATE took titles to all property placing the entire nation into a trust. The State then uses all the titles to all homes, cars, boats, land, real estate, etc., and they securitize it all to generate the funds from they need to operate their corporations on AND enough to pay all the bills of the people! That's right, they are suppose to be paying all YOUR bills! That is part of the bankruptcy structure they did in 1933. Because they took all our money and property they are to be paying all the bills. We pledge all our labor, all property ever acquired, to the STATE. We own NOTHING! The STATE owns EVERYTHING! There isn't even a need for social security because they are already obligated for paying all your bills!

Only WE the People have not been doing it right. We get the bills in the mail every month which they have a PAYMENT VOUCHER attatched, and instead of just endorising that voucher and sending it in, we include a check along with it which is nothing but more debt. Then they take that debt and apply it to the existing debt you THOUGHT you were paying, which actually then doubles the existing debt because you are trying to pay a debt with a debt, and instead of taking YOUR CREDIT to offset and DISCHARGE that debt owed, they inturn STEAL your credit and place that credit into their CAFR accounts. This is why the total debt owed today is really over $650 TRILLION because WE have not been using their system properly to have all that debt DISCHARGED! That is what a bankruptcy does, it DISCHARGES all your debts because you are in bankruptcy. But the people are clueless of all this because instead of reading all the laws they passed everyone is dependant on someone else to just tell them how everything works. Your check is a DEBT, not a payment. Your check is drawn on federal reserve notes in your bank account. Federal reserve NOTES are DEBT instruments. It is NOT MONEY! It is an IOU, a PROMISE TO PAY, and under US Code federal reserve notes are defined as debt obligations of the United States, Inc., They are not OUR debt obligations. They are the corporation's debt obligations. They took our money away and all our property. This is why everything is registered with the States and why all this licensing exists. It is to ensure everything is transferred to the STATE!

The people truly are living in a Matrix and they don't even know it!

• Upvote 1

partytime..what you said is sad but true. We have become a nation of sheep in many circomstances because people don't think for themselves. I guess most of us are guilty of that in one way or another. I have been a rebel to the establishment most of my life. I have always questioned authority on stupid statements and directives. I was fired from my first job after the navy for questioning my supervisor at the blue chip company I worked for. He was new and authority went to his head which caused him to land on his a--. He was educated in the art of diplomacy when he called me an sob and stuck his finger in my chest. Some of my coworkers said they had never seen anybody get knocked over a desk before. Not very diplomatic on my part but I proved my point and was reinstated and he was transferred out. Not that has anything to do with anything other than we ALL need to start standing up for our rights. The elite has to go and there again most people have no idea who the elite are. They have "ruled and ruined" the world far too long. thx 4 your post cheers

• Upvote 1