Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

seeker, A Former Planet D Mod Spills The Beano's On Blaino

DinarThug

Well...well...nice to see that seeker has seen the light. Blaino has always been an idiot. Welcome back to the real world, seeker. I seem to remember you banning me because I held someone accountable? And the beat goes on....oh yes, the drama as well. Ridiculous!

• Upvote 2

I have yet to figure out why anyone would pay any of these sites. Even Adam charges extra for WHAT? I don't get it. Is this all you have to do is read all this chat? Come on, this may RV tomorrow, next month, next year or never, so why pay to hear that? I just don't get it.

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

Dinar Vets Membership,

I am profoundly sorry that Dennis Boyle (seeker) has found it necessary to "share" his feelings of remorse and anger at his recent ouster as a member of the another site staff.

Please accept the apologies of myself, the membership of the site and the rest of the Moderator team for this splashing about the web.

My record in Dinarland is clear and easy to follow, so I leave you to form your own judgement.

I must admit however that I was warned that something like this might happen when I appointed him... we just never want to choose to believe the worst about people from rumors and gossip, but... alas...... here we are.

I'll take the responsibility for Mr. Boyle having had access to site data and e-mail accounts with which to spew all this out, "Sorry!"

Well, I need to get back to being a devious mastermind, counting money and sleeping with the devil.... you can imagine the amount of time that all that MUST take up!

LOL

Anyway, and for the record, Dennis and I had no falling out over the site or any issues relating to it... he fell out of communication with me and the site when his wife began making moves to put him out of the house, recovered his phone (belonged to her business) and so on. Dennis is involved in a bankruptcy, foreclosure, repo on his truck, possible divorce and now the people that were going to buy their home are suing as well since there is some issue with an old lien. Apparently, he has had to sell most of his dinar as well in the last several days to satisfy some other mess that cropped up.

Dennis needs our prayers more than our pity.

Anyone in his situation can break down under the stress, so let's not hold him too much to account.

I forgive him his failings as God will forgive he and I!

Thanks for your time and consideration to read this and again, Sorry for this truly dirty mess being forced into your collective consciousness.

Blaino

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 38

sure Blaino....that makes sense....he is going through financial and marrage difficulties...so he thought attacking you would fix all of that...yeah right...

• Upvote 4

Nice spin Blaino. You're a sc*mb*g like all the rest of the self-proclaimed moron Guru's. You're right next to Okie with the outright lies you guys perpetuate. It's too bad there are people out there that fall for your crap. I can assure you that will not happen here at DV. All I can say is Karma, buddy, KARMA!!!

Edited by Bumper64
  • Upvote 6