Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Black out in Iraq?

TechguyLA

Watch the movie "Inside Iraq The Untold Story" Iraq only allows the use of 25% of there power daily. It is common for the power to be out hours on end every day. Stop trying to find silly reason for a RV. It will happen if meant to be. Plus this isn't a rumor. It's a fact! It happens all the time!!!!!

• Upvote 1

SOME OF YOU GUYS REMIND ME OF LITTLE KIDS WAITING ON SANTA CLAUS.. TRUST ME JUST BECAUSE THERE IS A BLACK OUT IS NOT A SIGN THAT IT HAS RV'D

Nobody believes this. What gave you the idea people were taking this seriously?

OKIE stays up all night dreaming this crap up. It's amazing. He could write a fiction novel, no problem! :D

This is our daily OKIE OILMAN trouncing. Got to do something while we wait! :D

The closest thing we had to rolling blackouts when I was in Iraq was when we got attacked with mortars and rockets. They don't mix too well with generators. LOL

God bless you for being here to share that with us and thank you........

dame

[Okie Sunday afternoon

07/24/2011

2:16 PM [OKIE OIL MAN] I AM ON BUT I DON'T KNOW HOW LONG I WILL STAY--I AM HAVING INTERNET PROVIDER PROBLEMS AND IT IS ERRATIC AND UN RELIABLE--UNTIL I AM ABLE TO OPEN MY E-MAIL I HAVE NO NEW INTEL. IF THERE IS ANYTHING CHANGED AT THIS TIME I AM UNABLE TO ASCERTAIN. MY E-MAIL'S FROM THE M.E. IS ONE OF MY PRIME SOURCES OF INTEL IN CONJUNCTION WITH US GIV OFFICIALS.

If you read carefully, Okie just told us that he is "erratic"...wait I mean "ERRATIC AND UN RELIABLE." :lol:

In todays super techno world if anything was Imminent(Black out) we ALL would know about it in 3 Min. Not wanting to inflame the masses here ...But Believing anything other than "Hell is Hot" From any of the Pumping Panzies, such as Tonythe turd or Smokin Okie is absurd to be honest.