Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Black out in Iraq?

TechguyLA

*Short Messgae from Tony

07/24/2011

12:35 PM [alreadyblessed] 1:30 PM est JUST GOT OFF THE PHONE WITH TONY - THERE APPEARS TO BE A BLACKOUT IN IRAQ (WOO HOO). TONY HAS PEOPLE TRYING TO GET THRU...PLEASE LET US KNOW IF YOU CAN :-) THIS COULD BE A VERY GOOD SIGN FOR US!.....

Okie Sunday afternoon

07/24/2011

2:16 PM [OKIE OIL MAN] I AM ON BUT I DON'T KNOW HOW LONG I WILL STAY--I AM HAVING INTERNET PROVIDER PROBLEMS AND IT IS ERRATIC AND UN RELIABLE--UNTIL I AM ABLE TO OPEN MY E-MAIL I HAVE NO NEW INTEL. IF THERE IS ANYTHING CHANGED AT THIS TIME I AM UNABLE TO ASCERTAIN. MY E-MAIL'S FROM THE M.E. IS ONE OF MY PRIME SOURCES OF INTEL IN CONJUNCTION WITH US GIV OFFICIALS.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

*Short Messgae from Tony

07/24/2011

12:35 PM [alreadyblessed] 1:30 PM est JUST GOT OFF THE PHONE WITH TONY - THERE APPEARS TO BE A BLACKOUT IN IRAQ (WOO HOO). TONY HAS PEOPLE TRYING TO GET THRU...PLEASE LET US KNOW IF YOU CAN :-) THIS COULD BE A VERY GOOD SIGN FOR US!.....

Okie Sunday afternoon

07/24/2011

2:16 PM [OKIE OIL MAN] I AM ON BUT I DON'T KNOW HOW LONG I WILL STAY--I AM HAVING INTERNET PROVIDER PROBLEMS AND IT IS ERRATIC AND UN RELIABLE--UNTIL I AM ABLE TO OPEN MY E-MAIL I HAVE NO NEW INTEL. IF THERE IS ANYTHING CHANGED AT THIS TIME I AM UNABLE TO ASCERTAIN. MY E-MAIL'S FROM THE M.E. IS ONE OF MY PRIME SOURCES OF INTEL IN CONJUNCTION WITH US GIV OFFICIALS.

Those two guys are only here to.............just............PUMP ....YOU......UP!!! :P

I only listen to these guys-----------> Linky

Edited by hozer
  • Upvote 1

SOME OF YOU GUYS REMIND ME OF LITTLE KIDS WAITING ON SANTA CLAUS.. TRUST ME JUST BECAUSE THERE IS A BLACK OUT IS NOT A SIGN THAT IT HAS RV'D

OMG! I hope this won't interfere with OKIE getting intel from his "Impeccable Boots on the Ground" contacts. We might not know when the next RV date/rate is going to be.