Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

What are some of your ridiculed stories for owning ID?

Luigi1

Has anyone been ridiculed, called names or talked down by relatives, friends or co-workers for having ID?

I have been called an idiot, gullible & a loser by co-workers when I try to tell them about investing in the ID. My boss even called me a chaser of pots of gold at the end of the rainbow. Some even laugh & sneer or gossip as I walk by.

I tried to let them know so they too could profit. I thought i was doing them a favor but got ridiculed instead. Out of 80+ co-workers I & another chap, a Gulf War Veteran, are the only ID investors.

If & when this RVs, I will not rub it in or call names. I will be more than glad to offer more investment advice if they are willing to listen. The ones that continue to laugh are on their own.

What are your ID horror stories from home or work?

Quit trying to convince others about this. The less people that know, the better. If you want to help your friends and family, buy them some pre rv dinar and give it to them once it happens. The last thing any of us on here need is more rookies dreaming up these stupid bank rumors. Plus if everyone is an overnight millionaire, is your million really worth a million? Savy investors don't run around talking about their plans. That's a bad idea, especially with friends and family. Keep it to yourself.

• Upvote 2

I had one very negative experience with my brother in law... he tried to argue % rates with meblink.gif... and never took it seriously. Funny thing is, he is the one in the family that has the most liquid assets... it would have been a drop in the bucket for him. When it RV's I ain't gonna say a thing to him... just let him see the change. GO RV Already Baby!!!cool.gif

I went to Chase to open a LLC acct for my small business. They were very happy to see me and put me with my "owen" Personal Banker. She seemed nice...I casually asked her, "you're familiar with the Iraqui Dinar, right"...she made a face at me like I just then lost all credibility.

She rolled her eyes. I said, "I was told about it, I figured life's a chance, why not.. bought a little...will you guys be cashing in when it revalues"?

She looked at me with a smirk on her face and said, "NO NO. We won't be involved with THAT".

I went home and felt like a fool for a few days, till I snapped out of it. You know, negativity stays with you a few days, even if you try to blow it off..

I have my business acct there. When it RV's I am going in, closing my acct, and when she ask's why, I'll say " I'm banking with ____Bank. They cashed in my dinar since it revalued, I have accounts and investments with them, so I want to keep everything in the same place"

I am looking forward to this! What goes around, comes around.

Since that experience, I have told no one.

GO RV!!!!!!!

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Quit trying to convince others about this. The less people that know, the better. If you want to help your friends and family, buy them some pre rv dinar and give it to them once it happens. The last thing any of us on here need is more rookies dreaming up these stupid bank rumors. Plus if everyone is an overnight millionaire, is your million really worth a million? Savy investors don't run around talking about their plans. That's a bad idea, especially with friends and family. Keep it to yourself.

I disagree. Share information, don't withold it. Let them decide. When they refuse to listen, go home & sleep on it. You did your part to spread the word. If they miss out, then it's on them, not you.

I went to Chase to open a LLC acct for my small business. They were very happy to see me and put me with my "owen" Personal Banker. She seemed nice...I casually asked her, "you're familiar with the Iraqui Dinar, right"...she made a face at me like I just then lost all credibility.

She rolled her eyes. I said, "I was told about it, I figured life's a chance, why not.. bought a little...will you guys be cashing in when it revalues"?

She looked at me with a smirk on her face and said, "NO NO. We won't be involved with THAT".

I went home and felt like a fool for a few days, till I snapped out of it. You know, negativity stays with you a few days, even if you try to blow it off..

I have my business acct there. When it RV's I am going in, closing my acct, and when she ask's why, I'll say " I'm banking with ____Bank. They cashed in my dinar since it revalued, I have accounts and investments with them, so I want to keep everything in the same place"

I am looking forward to this! What goes around, comes around.

Since that experience, I have told no one.

GO RV!!!!!!!

I won't rub it in when RV does happen, it's their loss, not mine.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

I tell just about anybody even when they don't want to hear it, and I ridicul them for not buying everytime I see them. The excuse is they don't have enough money, so i offer to sell some of mine so as they have no excuse after the RV :lol::lol: at the nay sayers :lol::lol: For those that I know I have told them I know of an investment and if they would like to know more about it, they need to give me 10% if they buy in, well 10% or 50,000 Dinars which ever comes first. One thing I've noticed is Every Demoncrap wont invest :o and about 1/3 of republican invest :mellow: strange! :lol::lol:

• Upvote 2

I'm an option trader. I invest in shares. I'm the local go-to guy when it comes to "what shall I do with my cash"....

I don't use the Dinar RV in my investment advice, other than "consider putting 5% of your holdings in something rash".

I had my first taste of Dinar in 2008 and decided to pass.

Three months ago, a mate asked me about it ( he was holding) and I decided to dip in what with all the news and hype.

I discussed it with some friends and business mates and most said "no time to look at it" or "scam" or "do you have to go to Iraq to cash in".

Some others researched it and all who did bought in ( at least four).

I keep a low profile for obvious reasons. When people ask me what I do, I list my activities and add "currency trading". I leave it to them to ask more.

Most basically look away and think "what a boring guy this is, let's see if I can find someone to talk beer and sports with".....

• Upvote 1

I have been called an idiot, gullible & a loser by co-workers when I try to tell them about investing in the ID.

End Quote

Point being consistently the same... Why would you even care and aggravate yourself with telling them in the first place?

Now I can understand (maybe) super good friends and maybe some family members ( maybe)..... All'n'all... Not worth it...

Sorry for the sxxt you had to take....Was it worth it?

Edited by umbertino
  • Upvote 2

I did not have a choice but to have Fed-ex deliver my Dinar packages to my office. I work six days a week most of the time. Of course, there was much attention brought to these packages and the subsequent cashiers checks. My co-workers called the FBI on me. They thought I was caught up in some kind of scam, like buying rocket launchers for terrorist. I was furious with them and could not believe they would do such a thing. You know what the FBI told them. Tell her to be careful, there's alot of counterfeit currency out there, but it is not a scam. They still ask me how many rocket launchers I have bought lately. :)

• Upvote 6

My friend's husband is a pastor and he told me about the dinar last month. So I started buying little batches here and there

on E-Bay and my own husband thinks I am nuts and wasting my money....anybody else got a spouse that thinks this is crazy?

I told him no problem, when it RV's, I won't bother him with it.....LOL Go Rvvvvvvv

• Upvote 1

Some of my closest friends are covert investigative journalists. It's pretty hard to get their support on this investment. Mostly, they say the ones who are making all the money are the dinar dealers, the website owners, and the investment advisors. They maintain that if RV was going to happen, SOMEONE would leak the real intel and the word would have gotten out on a much more viral level.

They consider my investment foolish. I consider it brilliant. I am still a believer!

Has anyone been ridiculed, called names or talked down by relatives, friends or co-workers for having ID?

I have been called an idiot, gullible & a loser by co-workers when I try to tell them about investing in the ID. My boss even called me a chaser of pots of gold at the end of the rainbow. Some even laugh & sneer or gossip as I walk by.

I tried to let them know so they too could profit. I thought i was doing them a favor but got ridiculed instead. Out of 80+ co-workers I & another chap, a Gulf War Veteran, are the only ID investors.

If & when this RVs, I will not rub it in or call names. I will be more than glad to offer more investment advice if they are willing to listen. The ones that continue to laugh are on their own.

I haven't really be made fun of at work. I usually sit a lunch with my co-workers and check dinar updates. I always tell them "it's time to see if I can call in rich tomorrow!" We laugh about it and move on. One of my co-workers bought a little. Most of my family owns Dinar. We all felt it was a fairly safe investment and are in it for the long haul.

My personal decision to buy dinar was very casual. I was at dinner with a friend, he told me about it, I pulled out my phone and placed an order. Living in Vegas I considered it a "putting my money on black" investment. I work in the financial industry so I did a little more research about a month after my purchase.

I ran this past a couple of my larger clients/friends and they said they believed it was a scam. Here was my take on it - If they were right and it's a scam, then I'm out $1200 per million. If I was right and it wasn't a scam, I made one heck of an investment. Simple enough!

AS much as they have bashed you for being an investor.PLEASE DO NOT OFFER FINICAL ADVISE TO YOUR CO WORKERS/

If they follow your adivse and invest and fail , THEY CAN AND WILL come back on you. (unless you hold a securites license, please refrain from this action.

I understand you want to help, however it is the NATURE of people who are not successful or do not see your viewpoints, will mostl likey only want to drag you down, and some may even take legal action aginst you.

Im sure you will be very prudent, just be careful

I have been told that it is plain out STUPID, and the only comments my friends make to me is

OH NO another one of his get rich quick schemes

After telling some people about it we had a guy who is in the reserves come up to me and basically chew my A$$ about how it wasn't something everyone should have and after it RV'd then we should give it to the families of fallen soldiers because that was who it should be for... :blink: so now I keep my mouth shut about it...also talked to our local banker and he was knowledgable about it and he recommended a bigger bank with interest bearing accounts after what they could cover through the FDIC in our local bank ....

I told all my closest friends(i thought they were good friends) back in december 2009, out of the 8 chaps only 2 jumped on board and saw the potential.

I often meet up with the 2 guys, and we discuss info ,rumours etc on a weekly basis.

As for the rest ,a few have forgotten bout it, a few are no longer friends and this is the best part 2 of my best men(wedding) ask me often, Have you still got those dinars, cahed in yet, they rag me, so i just told them i sold them and got my money back, it looked like scam ... so i pulled out.

The ragging has stopped, but i still got them dinars in the safe. haha

I can hardly wait for the rv , they are financially sound so when the wheels turn, it's gonna be interesting to hear them say why didn't explain it better or made me purchase some.

WHATEVER, i've done my part, i no longer mention the dinar to anyone new.

I believe it's gonna happen, exciting times ahead.