Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Eagles-may-want-to-sign-Brett-Favre?

jpandlef3

He would be a backup since Kolb will be going to Arizona. I wouldn't mind having Favre on the sideline to help my QB. The man knows how to play the game, he should be wearing a headset and not be in pads anymore though.

:huh:

he will be a distraction to a good eagles team. if vick gets hurt all we will hear is put in farve the coaches will have to deal with added nonsense. he's washed up with a scandal still attached to him. bringing him on board would be a joke and waste of time he's not gonna teach vick a thing two total different kinds of qb's.

Scandal....he has not been convicted or even arrested. What he did was just plain STUPID. Scandal...how about Big Ben? Most teams would jump at Big Ben as their QB. There are plenty of other players in the NFL that have done worse than what Favre did.

Favre is definitely past his playing days. I said I would rather see him in a headset...as in coaching. Has Vick won anything? Let's talk when Vick wins something. Let's not forget...Vick has served time for his misdeeds....Favre has just been fined by the NFL.

:confused:

Scandal....he has not been convicted or even arrested. What he did was just plain STUPID. Scandal...how about Big Ben? Most teams would jump at Big Ben as their QB. There are plenty of other players in the NFL that have done worse than what Favre did.

Favre is definitely past his playing days. I said I would rather see him in a headset...as in coaching. Has Vick won anything? Let's talk when Vick wins something. Let's not forget...Vick has served time for his misdeeds....Favre has just been fined by the NFL.

I thought part of the labor agreement that the players demanded was that Favre would not be signed by any NFL team ever again (LOL)

you don't have to be arrested or convicted to have a scandal around you. big ben is in his prime so teams would deal with the baggage. """"" I said I would rather see him in a headset...as in coaching."""""" you did not say coaching most back ups got headsets right. no vick has won nothing neither did marino so what. why would we talk when vick wins something i don't care if he ever wins anything i was just making a comment. yes vick has served his time and has a stigma around him aswell and farve will just be another clown at the circus. but hay man it's just a game.

I am a former Wisconsinite, a big cheesehead fan... and though we owe a lot of gratitude for all Brett did for the Packers, his decisions have gone down hill from there. If he would have just stepped down then he would have been considered a hero. Now, as the Superbowl commercial he was in poked fun of himself being around for "years"... I didn't think he would seriously entertain that idea. blink.gif Here is a shout out for Brett (just in case he is secretly a dinar holder and in disguise under some assumed name here in the DV.....

Brett ... buddy.... give it up ALREADY!!!rolleyes.gif

He won't come back...

I did recall reading an article on how Joe Webb went and trained with him recently..

I would like to see him come back as a QB coach, or something in that regard.

I think he is too fragile to play... No questioning of his skill set though...

I am a former Wisconsinite, a big cheesehead fan... and though we owe a lot of gratitude for all Brett did for the Packers, his decisions have gone down hill from there. If he would have just stepped down then he would have been considered a hero. Now, as the Superbowl commercial he was in poked fun of himself being around for "years"... I didn't think he would seriously entertain that idea. blink.gif Here is a shout out for Brett (just in case he is secretly a dinar holder and in disguise under some assumed name here in the DV.....

Brett ... buddy.... give it up ALREADY!!!rolleyes.gif

Been right there with you.

Die hard Cheese Head since ole Bart Starr and Ray Nitschke were play'n. :P

Brett, IMO, did it all wrong. :(

He ruined his legacy.

Instead of going down in history as a legend with a street in Green Bay named after him,

he leaves as a has-been.

I hope Aaron learned from Brett's mistakes, as he learned from his achievements.

I feel Green Bay and Aaron Rodgers have a great future.

GO PACK!!

GO RV!!

• Upvote 1

Been right there with you.

Die hard Cheese Head since ole Bart Starr and Ray Nitschke were play'n. :P

Brett, IMO, did it all wrong. :(

He ruined his legacy.

Instead of going down in history as a legend with a street in Green Bay named after him,

he leaves as a has-been.

I hope Aaron learned from Brett's mistakes, as he learned from his achievements.

I feel Green Bay and Aaron Rodgers have a great future.

GO PACK!!

GO RV!!

rogers and the pack are going to be a force to to deal with for quite some time in the nfc. the bears are on the downward defensivily and cutler is lost in the fog. farve was a great qb one of the best a gunslinger with a ton of passion but now reduced to a joke and that is a shame.

GO BEARS

GO RV

rogers and the pack are going to be a force to to deal with for quite some time in the nfc. the bears are on the downward defensivily and cutler is lost in the fog. farve was a great qb one of the best a gunslinger with a ton of passion but now reduced to a joke and that is a shame.

GO BEARS

GO RV

Being a Packer fan I wouldn't normally say much about ... ahem... "the Bears", but a former Bear, Reuben Brown, just came through Music City on a ride supporting a youth program through the salvation army. Kudos to Reuben and his efforts. Here is a link to his foundation in case anyone is interested (just sayin... in case anyone wants to help support the kids): http://www.rubensrun.com/ . I did wear my bright yellow Packer shirt to meet him... and I am still alive.... hehe! rolleyes.gif I told him I was a big Reggie White fan and immediately he softened up and told me what a great guy Reggie was. He was even invited to Reggie's house once for a big cook out and Reggie got up from him lazy boy chair and told Reuben to "sit here"! Reuben told me... "when Reggie White tells you to sit ... you sit!"tongue.gif He seems like a real class act. Thanks for the post! "GO Pack"! Go RV Already Baby!!!emot-woot.gifemot-woot.gifemot-woot.gif

Edited by RodandStaff

he's not gonna teach vick a thing two total different kinds of qb's.

Don't be so sure about that ... Percy Harvin said that he learned more and in an incredibly small time frame from Favre. I'm not saying Favre should be suited up ... just that he isn't done in the NFL. And yes, I understand that Vick is a QB and Harvin a WR ... Harvin newbie ... Vick less so ... but Vick is trying to find his way and could use a "short cut" via advanced info to regain star status.

Peace

Doc31

Don't be so sure about that ... Percy Harvin said that he learned more and in an incredibly small time frame from Favre. I'm not saying Favre should be suited up ... just that he isn't done in the NFL. And yes, I understand that Vick is a QB and Harvin a WR ... Harvin newbie ... Vick less so ... but Vick is trying to find his way and could use a "short cut" via advanced info to regain star status.

Peace

Doc31

Very true.

Joe Webb was very Vick-esque like.. Like a Vick 2.0

Joe learned a lot from good old Brett Favre...

So its not like it wouldn't hurt anything.