Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

It's past ridiculous to think that the U.S. debt problem has anything to do with the RV. This topic is one that was spun up by the pumpers of IQD. JMO

Totally agree with your statement. The US is not banking on an RV with Iraq. They are not involved with this issue. Yes the tax that we would pay on an RV would help the US government out for the ones that hold it in the US, but it would just be a fraction of what our country needs to clean up their mess. We have no clue how much is really held within the US.

Just my thoughts.

• Upvote 2

27 trillion dinar and you all seriously think that SMALL COUNTRY OF IRAQ is utilizing all that???

NO

the dinar is in many different country reserves( i dont have proof i have wisdom, education, and excellent analytical skills)........don't let people lie to you, don't be fooled....this is no pump......its common sense

the debt problem has happen EXACTLY like this back in the early 90s when the debt ceiling was lifted right after daddy B RV'd kuwait and thats why Clinton had a FAT surplus of reserves

DONT BE STUPID PEOPLE....the "debt problem" was a calculated move to make an excuse to have political theatre(a term even NEWS AGENCIES USE), to reset the WORLDS economy, and to have "talks" about how to utilize the money without the people knowing where the gov got the funds.....

THIS HAS HAPPENED BEFORE, we are days away.....don't buy any more dinar at all....that is pointless...be satisfied with what God has blessed you with.

in addition....do you know what will happen to the USD INDEX if the debt ceiling is lifted with no real revenue????? INFLATION which means the USD INDEX will fall lower....which means even higher prices for everything......the us economy will fail.....simple as that.....for those that know nothing about economics...you shouldn't even be talking and expressing your opinion because its based on ignorance. do not spread uniformed information as to it may shun people away or cause unneed reactions......go away demons!

Edited by Aqua Dude
  • Upvote 4

OH OH OH By the way..............I am not stupid. I know a lot as well. Many of us are that comment here are very intelligent people.

Do you really totally believe that if the RV happened that it would clear up all of the US's financial issues? That our prez and his staff know this and that they are going to make it happen shortly, by them making it happen shortly, so that they come out looking great and we are a debt free country?

Me........and just my feelings, do not buy this. The US will be in the same shape years down the road again if spending is not cut. There will not be another RV to dig them out with what this, whatever amount that could help, will be there to help in the future.

Our country spends way more than they take in and will continue to do so unless something changes. With the US government, they are like many people. The more they have, the more they spend.

Just my feelings again. You do not have to agree and I do not expect people to agree with me.

• Upvote 2

I believe the only way to "pull a deal out of their A$$" is to RV anything they can get their dirty fingers on. They are in debt for a reason, for being reckless with money. No more NASA, Healthcare and other services GONE! Where else can they get the money? OIL BABY!

• Upvote 1

27 trillion dinar and you all seriously think that SMALL COUNTRY OF IRAQ is utilizing all that???

NO

M2 is 59T, and maybe half that is outside of Iraq, hard to say.

the dinar is in many different country reserves( i dont have proof i have wisdom, education, and excellent analytical skills)........don't let people lie to you, don't be fooled....this is no pump......its common sense

the debt problem has happen EXACTLY like this back in the early 90s when the debt ceiling was lifted right after daddy B RV'd kuwait and thats why Clinton had a FAT surplus of reserves

Except that there was no RV in Kuwait and the budget did not go into surplus until the last year of Clintons 2nd term, then promptly erased by GW's spending and tax cuts even before we went to war.

DONT BE STUPID PEOPLE....the "debt problem" was a calculated move to make an excuse to have political theatre(a term even NEWS AGENCIES USE), to reset the WORLDS economy, and to have "talks" about how to utilize the money without the people knowing where the gov got the funds.....

Agree with point 1, the politicians (mostly but not entirely the Republicans) are using this for political posturing, but disagree with point 2 its not for any global economic reset. Edited by jg167
  • Upvote 1

JMHO....

We will see a debt deal concerning our debt ceiling after all the posturing has been accomplished. Just like we will see professional football in the fall after all the posturing has been accomplished. The ceiling will be raised again just like past times. We've done this many, many, many times before as a country and we'll do it many, many, many more times again because that's the way our government does things. Right now, the debt ceiling debates are not about what is good for our country, it's about what these power brokers are doing for themselves. None of them wants to look like the goat. They will all agree on a deal that makes them look good but continues to sell the future of the United States down the river. That's Washington politics. Nothing new there. Been going on for a couple hundred years now.

Our multiple past debt ceiling negotiations have never been about what another country can do for us to get us out of debt. Iraq will do what is good and right for Iraq when they are ready. They could care less about what positive or negative impact their RV has on the internal affairs of the United States government.

• Upvote 4

Maybe I'm being stupid here but I don't get it.

If lifting the debt ceiling takes us into no man's land where the interest we owe exceeds our ability to pay it off:

Why would the US - if the treasury indeed holds trillions of dinars - stop an rv which could reduce the debt we have to the point we are way below our current ceiling??

And then the additional taxes that are collected will add even additional funds to the US coffers.

The logical answers:

#1 - we are not stopping it so we have to scramble to meet the debt ceiling deadline.

#2 - Obama wants the econcomy to fail either to allow the one world government to become a reality with US resistance - or so Obama can push his Marxist reform.

• Upvote 7
  • Downvote 2

Oh, you don't know...nobody knows. stop guessing, and just wait for the outcome. Geez! People, we have no idea what is going to happen with this investment. Post your opinons, and stop stating them as facts. This is getting ridiculous. :(

• Upvote 1

History is repeating itself. Why do you think Bill Clinton had a balanced

Budget. Because he was such awesome President...NOT It's because

Bush Sr knew what he was doing with the Kuwati Dinar. The only difference

Between then and now is the public didn't know about it. I think I heard

George Sorros made 500 Million off that deal.

hence the name implys (blind):huh:................. research and study of verifiable, repeat verifiable, news articles and documents will sometimes prevent uninformed statements and opinions that not only appear foolish but can cause others that never do their due diligence problems....of course we all realize this is the opinion section but some of these opinions are sometimes stated as researched facts which in fact they are are baseless and pure organic male bovine fertilizer :D it seems this posted "opinion" is fertilizer!

History is repeating itself. Why do you think Bill Clinton had a balanced

Budget. Because he was such awesome President...NOT It's because

Bush Sr knew what he was doing with the Kuwati Dinar. The only difference

Between then and now is the public didn't know about it. I think I heard

George Sorros made 500 Million off that deal.

So when you look at the historical budget deficits defcon.gif and see the deficient marching to lower and lower levels until it gets into surplus late in Clintons 2nd term, your explanation is not that this is the result of consistent fiscal policy for reducing the deficit and the business cycle. But, that it is the result of Bush Senior making a few trillion dollars from the Kuwaiiti RV. The RV of which all trace has been expunged from the planet. That this few trillion dollars was hidden somehow and slowly used by the Clinton administration to feed into and eventually balance the budget without anyone noticing the source of this great influx of cash for 7 or 8 years and that the 100s of folks necessarily involved in such a task are taking this secret to their graves.

Color me skeptical.

Edited by jg167
  • Downvote 1

FYI..............

If we see a Debt Deal there is no reason for an RV................Just an observation from the other side. IMHO

thanks

What a genius take because the RV is only about us, not about the citizens of Iraq. Not sure what other side your observation is coming from..my guess, the other side of la-la land.

So when you look at the historical budget deficits defcon.gif and see the deficient marching to lower and lower levels until it gets into surplus late in Clintons 2nd term, your explanation is not that this is the result of consistent fiscal policy for reducing the deficit and the business cycle. But, that it is the result of Bush Senior making a few trillion dollars from the Kuwaiiti RV. The RV of which all trace has been expunged from the planet. That this few trillion dollars was hidden somehow and slowly used by the Clinton administration to feed into and eventually balance the budget without anyone noticing the source of this great influx of cash for 7 or 8 years and that the 100s of folks necessarily involved in such a task are taking this secret to their graves.

Color me skeptical.

My link

This link goes to show what a great job Republicans have done in office.