Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Better than your typical bank story

LS1Hawk

Last Wendsday, June 20th I had a chiropractic appointment. Due to the demands of my profession I stop in almost once a week to keep me limber. While getting adjusted I had to explain why I wasn't able to deliver the copies of dvds I make of Alex Jones documentaries to everyone in the office. I explained that once this investment goes through I would be able to afford having a company mass produce them so I can start handing them out. Of course the question of what investment I was refering to was asked and as soon as I said the Iraqi Dinar, the therapist said the OWNER gave them a 25k note as a christmas bonus last year. Excited to hear that someone (other than DV memebers) knew about it, I went into the recent developments we have all been reading about. His eyes lit up and told me how encouraging what I was telling him was and that the OWNER believes so strongly in this that he had invested most of his life savings and carrys a suitcase of dinar around with him. Once it revalues he's going to retire. Better then most bank stories if you ask me. :D

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 3

that the OWNER believes so strongly in this that he had invested most of his life savings and carrys a suitcase of dinar around with him.

End Quote

The part about him carrying a suitcase of dinars around with him (at all times I'd suppose...) I'm not sure I got correctly...Sounds bizarre in the least...... What does that mean exactly? Thanks

Edited by umbertino

that the OWNER believes so strongly in this that he had invested most of his life savings and carrys a suitcase of dinar around with him.

End Quote

The part about him carrying a suitcase of dinars around with him (at all times I'd suppose...) I'm not sure I got correctly...Sounds bizarre in the least...... What does that mean exactly? Thanks

Think about it. The bank only has a fdic insured 100,000k and a little more in some other cases. If this rv'd at just .20 cents, can u imagine what a suit case full of 25k would be worth? I sure in hell wouldn't be trusting the bank to "keep it safe"

As for Alex Jones being a conspirator.... lamo. Obviously you have no clue what ur talking about and you've Never watched any of this videos that are well documented with unclassifed info and congressional laws passed that he presents that 99% of the sheepole public has no idea what is happening behind their 60in LCD tv's.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

Think about it. The bank only has a fdic insured 100,000k and a little more in some other cases. If this rv'd at just .20 cents, can u imagine what a suit case full of 25k would be worth? I sure in hell wouldn't be trusting the bank to "keep it safe"

End Quote

Thanks for your reply... Yes I did ( think about it). Sounds even more bizarre....But he's entitled to, of course.

I hope somebody won't take that suitcase away from him.Statistically it's a lot more likely to happen than any bank issue.... Just saying.... Good Luck

Edited by umbertino

just curious...who pays Alex Jones to be a conpsirator??

Just like anyone who runs a show/radio/internet program, paid advertizing, sales from products like the Dvd's I mentioned and other informative products.

REALLY? Who would keep their dinar with them at all times? BUY A SAFE DUDE!

End Quote

Know what I'm saying?

Homes get robbed. Yeah, u can get an alarm, but how long would it take for the police to respond. Here in AZ we are VERY pro Gun and can either open/conceal carry without a permit. So u never know who's carrying, and who will regret the stupid mistake they can no longer take back.

Besides, who would ever guess anything besides corporate documents and a few pens would be in it?

End Quote

... thought the same thing, I am sure most of us have ours tucked away somewhere safe, and this doesn't sound very reasonable to me... but then I remember hearing of a guy who carried around "large" amounts of cash on his person at all times (sometimes 15-20 grand)... so I guess anything is possible, I just don't think that way I guess!rolleyes.gif

Just like anyone who runs a show/radio/internet program, paid advertizing, sales from products like the Dvd's I mentioned and other informative products.

Homes get robbed. Yeah, u can get an alarm, but how long would it take for the police to respond. Here in AZ we are VERY pro Gun and can either open/conceal carry without a permit. So u never know who's carrying, and who will regret the stupid mistake they can no longer take back.

Besides, who would ever guess anything besides corporate documents and a few pens would be in it?

Ok. Let's wish him (and the suitcase) the Best.

... thought the same thing, I am sure most of us have ours tucked away somewhere safe, and this doesn't sound very reasonable to me... but then I remember hearing of a guy who carried around "large" amounts of cash on his person at all times (sometimes 15-20 grand)... so I guess anything is possible, I just don't think that way I guess!rolleyes.gif

15-20 grand on himself at all times? Wow........

Whenever I have to leave town I always take my dinar with me just in case they RV and I am out of state.

That way we are not separated and I can respond on short notice to breaking info.

There is a concealed compartment in the floor board of my car I use for storage

I have kept them in a shoe box in my closet. In a small safe under my bed. Buried in the back yard. And in a safe deposit box. LOL!!laugh.gif

GP

• Upvote 1

Whenever I have to leave town I always take my dinar with me just in case they RV and I am out of state.

That way we are not separated and I can respond on short notice to breaking info.

There is a concealed compartment in the floor board of my car I use for storage

I have kept them in a shoe box in my closet. In a small safe under my bed. Buried in the back yard. And in a safe deposit box. LOL!!laugh.gif

GP

unsure.gifShhhh.... TMI, someone might hear you!unsure.gifwink.giflaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif

15-20 grand on himself at all times? Wow........

Just to make this perfectly clear rolleyes.gif... it was "not" me! blink.gif (I ain't that crazy, nor do I have that kind of cash). He said a pool guy met with him and was discussing some renovating and needed a deposit so he thought the guy would go write a check or something... instead he reaches in his pocket and paid the dude that kind of money. Ain't judging the man but that kinda cash on your person???? Might have something to do with the size of his ego! Just sayin!